one final attempt to get through first day!

wannabeskinny

Silver Member
Hi all cd'ers well this is it, i have been giving this a serious amount of thought, i have lost about 3 stone and really would like to lose the last 10 lbs, in a previous post i could not decide whether to stick where i am now, which i am comfortable with as got down from a 16 to a 10/12, at 11 stone 7, but im just not happy, although it will not change my dress size i think my head will be in the right place

so this is it official my last time

Roll on Monday, 100% ss no cheating no messing around 100% or nothing

I will be right there alongside you - we can do it!

yes we can do this and yes we will do this, i am so determined i have to see CDC on thursday for my first wi since Xmas dont mind if i have stayed the same but dont want to put any on, which i think i have put on about 6lbs which if i start tomorrow i could have got off by then x

Hi all cd'ers well this is it, i have been giving this a serious amount of thought, i think my head will be in the right place
so this is it official my last time
Roll on Monday, 100% ss no cheating no messing around 100% or nothing

I shall join you too, have just not been 100% since Xmas and really want to shed a few more pounds.
WI tomorrow, although i wonder if it is actually worth going. Been really BAD today and won't even admit to what i am sipping whilst reading threads on this site.
TOMORROW 100% or else:eek:

Hi there wannabeskinny, just wanted to say well done for getting
re-focused, you can and will shift those last few lbs!!!! Wishing you all the best xx

6 hours of ss so far, thanks for the comments folks x

I'll join you. I lost most of my weight in the first few months then have mucked about with mushrooms, cheese, cooked meats etc.
Day 1 of ss today. So far I've had soup and water. yay me! yay you!
x

hey wannabe im back on ss as of today too!! i HATE day one!!!!!
still we WILL get there!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done 100%ers! Each of you CAN do it, because if I can, then you can too!

Think how proud you will feel in the morning, knowing you completed Day 1 100% and are now on Day 2.

Keep up the good work! xx

hi all thanks for the replies, now been 9 hours of ss and the guy opposite me is eating fish and chips how very rude x

I know people are so insensitive!!!!!!!!!

day one - its now been 14 hours of ss so far got through someone eating fish and chips, not eating the chocs from christmas, cooking OH dinner and eating the dogs dinner lol x

onwards and downwards x

Your doing great, hope your feeling chuffed with yourself!!! Keep it up, just get through those first few painful days xx

Back