One for the girls

Shiny

Ladies (sorry boys I'm not sure you can help me here!)
What sort of symptoms do you get TOTM? Do you feel hungry at all? I'm mid cycle and for the last 2 days I've been starving! I've not done anything (that I know of) to knock me out of ketosis and I know I'm ovulating because I get an ache in my side, so wondered if that could be making me feel hungry?
Any thoughts greatly appreciated!
Thanks x

The ketosis effect of carb and calorie restricted diets is very mild. Just enough to put a damper on appetite but not for everyone and certainly not every day ha ha. We wish!

Hormones are very powerful and they are probs urging you to eat more! In preparation for pregnancy lol or just cos you are eating so little. The body has no idea that dieters 'starve' deliberately. It is trying to save us from famine!

Thanks for the replies everyone! Weirdly I always know exactly when I ovulate as I can 'feel' (sure that'll be useful in later years lol) and since I felt the 'pop' earlier my hunger has gone! at least I know what to expect next month
x

I'm glad I'm not the only one to get the ache/pop! I've mentioned it to friends and they look at me like I'm mad! Most are on the pill etc though and have been for years, so that may explain things! Some months I get it in both sides, which I've been told could mean I'll end up with twins if I conceive that month! Eek! I can predict it other ways too ;) aren't our bodies clever! x

Back