One for the girls

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shiny, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ladies (sorry boys I'm not sure you can help me here!)
    What sort of symptoms do you get TOTM? Do you feel hungry at all? I'm mid cycle and for the last 2 days I've been starving! I've not done anything (that I know of) to knock me out of ketosis and I know I'm ovulating because I get an ache in my side, so wondered if that could be making me feel hungry?
    Any thoughts greatly appreciated!
    Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    you can have exactly the same symptoms before ovulation than before your period (along with water retention, mood swings, hunger etc...)

4. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

The ketosis effect of carb and calorie restricted diets is very mild. Just enough to put a damper on appetite but not for everyone and certainly not every day ha ha. We wish!

Hormones are very powerful and they are probs urging you to eat more! In preparation for pregnancy lol or just cos you are eating so little. The body has no idea that dieters 'starve' deliberately. It is trying to save us from famine!

5. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the replies everyone! Weirdly I always know exactly when I ovulate as I can 'feel' (sure that'll be useful in later years lol) and since I felt the 'pop' earlier my hunger has gone! at least I know what to expect next month
    x

6. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I just feel it on one side so it's every other month ;) but I can still predict it with other factors (like a "real need" to make love ;))

7. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm glad I'm not the only one to get the ache/pop! I've mentioned it to friends and they look at me like I'm mad! Most are on the pill etc though and have been for years, so that may explain things! Some months I get it in both sides, which I've been told could mean I'll end up with twins if I conceive that month! Eek! I can predict it other ways too ;) aren't our bodies clever! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.