one for the girls.....

Rhian26

Hey! Just wondering if anyones TOTM has been messed up on this diet? Im into my 8th week now and i have only had 1 period! I took a test this morning (worried myself to death!!!) but both were negative.....thank god!!! Im not regular anyway, always go over by at least 1 week but not usually this late. Do you think the fast weight loss has summat to do with it?

Thanks girls.....and sorry boys!!! xxxxx

Rhian... you lucky sod...yes, my TOTM was completely fecked up by LT ..had to go to the docs to get pills to stop having it...so ho lucky are you xxx
Apparently rapid weight loss and VLCD are known for messing with ya womens things xxxx
P.S glad you are not soon to be hearing the taps of little feet xxx

Haha!! Already have 6 little feet tapping around, dont need another 2!! Id prefer not to have em, (what woman wouldn't??) but i know its not normal so really want to come on!!!

I bet my body is saving itself for my Hen weekend!!! Ill come on on the plane knowing me!!! xxx

fingers crossed you wont...but, even normally (no lt) the altitude makes me on the plane ...such a sod i am gaurenteed (cant spell it) everytime i am on holiday...gutted
yeah, 6 little feet are plenty :)

Definitely messed up, had mine for 3 weeks solid, then was nearly 2 weeks late (did about 3 tests!!!) on my next one, but it was a normal 4-5 day one. Hopefully will settle now, especially cause I use Natural FP, and can't rely on that now!!

At least im not on my own!! Was getting really worried! Thanks girls xxx night night xxx

night hun xx

Nite x..

Back