One for the ladies in here...

cf70

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but Does anyone have an recommendations about control pants?! I want to buy a pair, cost isn't really an issue but obviously I want to buy a pair that are effective!

Does anybody have any that they find really work or have heard good things about?!

The only restriction I have is that it isn't the trinny and susannah thong which I found to be horrendous and it can't come to my knees because my dress is a little shorter than that!

Debenhams do a great range, both thongs and normal pants. Get one with an elasticated control panel, they are great, think they cost around £20 and well worth it!

found some good ones in primark :)

Seconded gina....

They have the shorts type and the knickers type....both come up to your bra strap!

I bought some great knicker ones from asda last year wear them all the time!! Think they were only about £8! only thing about them is they r just the knicker ones so they don't cover thighs! Great buy tho. hope this helps. I will be wearing mine under my maxi dress next week at a wedding. :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back