One last go at CD!

emz.is.shrinkin said:
FEEEEELLLLIIIIIXX..!!!

how are you girl. i have missed our chats on here. im back for restart number 1000000000000 lol. starting SS as of 2moro.
hope ur okay after ur dizzy spells and that ur able to get that lovely house u seen today. its took me ages to read up on ur diary haha xxx

Hello!!!!!! Haha I haven't been writing much recently because I've been crap on the diet! How have you been??? Xx

I think if u can't stay 100% and that's making u stray in a bad way ie not just high protein food then there's nothing wrong with doing something like sw or ww until u r in a better place to tackle cd. That's how I see me doing sw. I have list 7 in ten days and if I kept trying to restart n become sick so just eat normal again I would have kept gaining. It's all about whstveres best for u n makes u happy Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!!!!!! Haha I haven't been writing much recently because I've been crap on the diet! How have you been??? Xx

ive been good thanks pet. been messing around with every other diet imaginable with no progress. and have been eating crap in between. have kind of sickened myself with rubbish now and ready to tackle CD once more lol.
how have you been pet? are you going to move up a plan to try and overcome the dizziness?? xx

YES we will have beautiful houses soon I hope!

Everything you just wrote is bang on! You have totally sussed it out!! Before I stuck to it because I was desperately unhappy at the weight I was. Now I am nowhere near slim or happy right now, but I look in the mirror and think I don't actually look grossly obese anymore and I even dont look bad on the odd photo! I now fit in the shops I wanted to fit in to etc. which also makes me happy. This is exactly why I have lost motivation.

I am still really unhappy at this weight and still need to lose another 3 stone but I just cant be arsed anymore, but if I give up dieting all together I know I will regret it. And you're right, it does make it harder with the bloody takeaways!! OH is only about a stone and half from goal so if he cheats it's not as bad.. Plus he's suddenly developed massive muscley arms from lifting heavy goods at work haha!! I've definitely got tickets to the gun show...

Haha, me too, my OH is a jock, puts me to shame when he gets his bod out and starts flexing. I am getting my own back though 30 day shred is giving me some serious baby muscles under a smidgen of lard :)

I told you, you and me are in similar places, the question is, would you stick to any diet if you dont stay with CD? I am kind of fearful of the end, and I think that is another reason I sidetrack myself.

Have a nice day x

If we did sw or ww I would probably cheat too, to be fair! Will stick with cd and keep plodding away!

Bloke friend at work sent me an email today saying 'Not being creepy or anything but you look like you've lost loads of weight. You look really slim. Are you still on your diet?' haha! I'm about 12.13 at the moment so more than I have weighed in recent weeks. Made me happy though :)

Had just shakes today again and don't feel ill yet. Got the day off tomorrow and going out drinking tomorrow night so will probably have a sandwich or something tomorrow for lunch so I'm not drinking on a belly full o' shakes.

Had an email from the letting agents saying the landlord won't accept 650 so I replied saying we aren't interested then. I don't really think it's worth 700 a month. Will keep looking!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm off work tomorrow so going to clean the house this evening then relax!

Hi everyone!!

I have been absolutely crap diet wise this weekend. Had the day off Friday so went shopping. Went in to topshop for a bag and came out with a gorgeous leather jacket, and went in to H&M for a dress and came out with a t shirt for OH haha! Got very very drunk on Friday night...

And good news!!!!!!!! Had a phone call from letting agents on Friday saying the landlord had slept on it and called them back saying she will accept 650 a month! We went in and did our application yesterday, and theres no reason why we would fail the checks etc so hopefully we will be moving in 8 weeks!!!!!!!! YAY!

Going to a pre-season friendly today at elland road as Newcastle are playing Leeds. It's nice to have an away game within walking distance of your house haha. My Newcastle shirt is about 2 sizes too big for me now though :(

Going to try and have all my shakes today. If not, it will be tomorrow as I find it easy to stick to at work!

Hi felix, such great news about the house! Loving the shopping too! Very jealous! :) x

Back