One last go at CD!

Failed on day 2 :(

Was really good all day and then ended up going to Nandos when we went shopping after work. Was all set on having a chicken salad and ended up having chicken pitta and chips :( Back on tomorrow I guess... Going to avoid anywhere like that from now on.

Been invited to Ibiza for bank holiday weekend by some friends but dunno if I should say yes. Will mean a lot of scrimping and saving the next 2 pay days and I might just be able to afford it. Will be about 200 quid for 4 nights and I'll need at least double that in spending money! I'm so crap at saving though!

Ibiza in 9 weeks is my target! Do it ;)xxx

Tano said:
Ibiza in 9 weeks is my target! Do it ;)xxx

Woohoooo! Where abouts are you going? I have been to es cana twice, which is the other side of the island from the partying and it was lovely! I just dunno if I can afford it :(

Failed on day 2 :(

Was really good all day and then ended up going to Nandos when we went shopping after work. Was all set on having a chicken salad and ended up having chicken pitta and chips :( Back on tomorrow I guess... Going to avoid anywhere like that from now on.

Been invited to Ibiza for bank holiday weekend by some friends but dunno if I should say yes. Will mean a lot of scrimping and saving the next 2 pay days and I might just be able to afford it. Will be about 200 quid for 4 nights and I'll need at least double that in spending money! I'm so crap at saving though!

omg felix i made a booboo today too. not a major one but i was exactly the same as u in that i was good all day and then at tea time i had a packet of crisps and 2 mini mars bars. but hey, we're only human pet and we know this diet can be very difficult, especially the first 3 days until the big 'K' kicks in.
so if u can, try to get back on track tomorrow and by the end of tomorrow we'll be putting a big fat '2' beside our names on the 50day thread. good luck hunni, im always on here if ya need a rant or are struggling xxxxxxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
omg felix i made a booboo today too. not a major one but i was exactly the same as u in that i was good all day and then at tea time i had a packet of crisps and 2 mini mars bars. but hey, we're only human pet and we know this diet can be very difficult, especially the first 3 days until the big 'K' kicks in.
so if u can, try to get back on track tomorrow and by the end of tomorrow we'll be putting a big fat '2' beside our names on the 50day thread. good luck hunni, im always on here if ya need a rant or are struggling xxxxxxx

Omg I'm glad im not alone!!!!! Was almost too ashamed to post on here and almost lied and pretended I hadn't cheated! How silly is that?

Going to get back on tomorrow. Not going near any temptations AT ALL!!!!!

Ibiza rocks; hardcore partying ;)

Omg I'm glad im not alone!!!!! Was almost too ashamed to post on here and almost lied and pretended I hadn't cheated! How silly is that?

Going to get back on tomorrow. Not going near any temptations AT ALL!!!!!

i was well ashamed too and was going to fib and say i was 100% but ive learned over the past while that if im going to do this properly i need to be honest with myself and everyone else. and hey presto, it just shows we're not alone and that coming on here is the best support ever. good luck 2moro luvvie xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
i was well ashamed too and was going to fib and say i was 100% but ive learned over the past while that if im going to do this properly i need to be honest with myself and everyone else. and hey presto, it just shows we're not alone and that coming on here is the best support ever. good luck 2moro luvvie xxx

Good luck to you too! I'm sure we will do it eventually x

Think I might say yes to Ibiza. Will NOT want to go unless I lose more weight though. One of my friends is absolutely stunning and skinny and I can't go anywhere near a beach with her around!

Was going to have an adjustable dressmakers dummy for my 21st birthday but going to ask my mum for money instead. I'm excited but nervous about getting to a happy weight in time :(

Back on today. Been 100% so far!!! Hardly drank any water though :(

Work has been stressful! Got up late this morning too and proper stressed out cos I hate rushing about! Also I had a new tattoo last Friday and it's so itchy today cos its healing, which doesn't help haha.

Bought some high waisted skinny jeans in a 16 from Topshop and they have arrived today. Going to try them on but I bet they don't fit!

Having an omelette for tea maybe and need an early night. So tired :(

Aww well done Felix I want high wasted jeans but don't want my flab to overflow. Ur pics look great btw, I'm off and on CD, it's become an actual joke for all my family. In a way I'm happy they doubt me as it's given me a greater incentive. I'm 15st now I want to get to 10st but I want to loose 3-4 with CD and then switch bk to weight watchers and take of the other 1-2 st over a yr, that's my plan just hope I can really stick to it. Look
At me rambling on ur post lol. Good luck hon x

PaulieP said:
Aww well done Felix I want high wasted jeans but don't want my flab to overflow. Ur pics look great btw, I'm off and on CD, it's become an actual joke for all my family. In a way I'm happy they doubt me as it's given me a greater incentive. I'm 15st now I want to get to 10st but I want to loose 3-4 with CD and then switch bk to weight watchers and take of the other 1-2 st over a yr, that's my plan just hope I can really stick to it. Look
At me rambling on ur post lol. Good luck hon x

Aw thank you :) haha I thought the same would happen with me but they just suck it all in as they are a bit stretchy so it's all good!! I'm planning on doing the same, losing the bulk of my weight with cd then losing the last stone - stone and half with WW. Good luck with it, we will get there eventually :D

YAY MY JEANS FIT! And the high waistedness hold my wobbly bits in :D

woohoo happy days about the jeans. its brill when that happens. and well done hun on 100% today. we can do this xx

Just climbed in to bed with really bad TOTM cramps :( :( Really want to eat some chocolate or something to make me feel better. I'm really hungry but it hurts too much to cook anything and the OH is too busy playing video games :( he suggested getting a grilled chicken kebab but I'll be too tempted to eat the bread that comes with it. I almost caved too :(
Ughhhh feel like crap!!

Back