One last go at CD!

GOOD LUCK!!

my first goal is to reach under 15 stones by august 22 which is my birthday because the lat time i weighed that weight was 12 years ago .time flys by,but not when you on a diet it seems forever but we will all get to our goals just be stong and remember im here if anyone needs help to.

Soooo good!!!

It is boring tonight, I am just half filing my nails and thinking what can I do...hmmmm... I am so sad, that I am now thinking that I may have to get an early night.

It's so bloody boring and tv is crap! Boyf is out with the boys! Think I'm gonna snooze on the sofa! Minimins is the highlight of my night, how sad haha

Haha me too! I'm really annoyed too, just got some chicken out of the fridge that I defrosted yesterday and it's off already :( was going to have chicken and veg but now haven't got anything else to have! Grrrrrrrr

Oh no :( hate that! Any other meat u could have? Or eggs?

P.s: cooking boyf a pizza for when he comes in drunk; he can eat it cold! Pre/warned if he comes in with take away, I'll kill him haha x

Tano said:
P.s: cooking boyf a pizza for when he comes in drunk; he can eat it cold! Pre/warned if he comes in with take away, I'll kill him haha x

Should have told him to get a takeaway and eat it before he comes home!!! Haha. Defrosting more chicken in the microwave (hate defrosting meat this way but has to be done!) and going to have it with veg. Didn't realise it was 11pm though...

Felix - That wasn't hunger at that time of night, that was boredom!!!! You probably could have gone without the chicken and just gone to bed!

I ended up calling it a day, I just couldnt take any more mind numbing telly.

Off to do some pilates now because Im restless again, Ive had my choc-mint breakfast and I'm STILL restless...Arggghhh....

Probably, but I did feel like i was about to keel over so I thought I'm better off having than than ordering take away.. I only just woke up about half an hour ago (lazy) so having a coffee then going to decide what to do with my day (probably nothing again!!)

Sooooo I managed to stay 100% yesterday and get back on the diet, on a weekend!!! That has got to be a massive achievement for me. Usually I'd think 'screw it' and carry on eating crap and restart on Monday. But what's the bloody significance of Monday? Worst day ever.

Got up late today after having a really bad nights sleep. Kept waking up because my new tattoo itches so badly. I'm sure it was sending me mental yesterday. It's still itching now and I want to chop it off!

Got today and tomorrow off work and not doing anything :( what a waste of holidays. OH is looking for a job still so he's got a second meeting at the job centre on Tuesday which rules out doing anything then.. And they said he's not entitled to any money anyway.. So I need to come up with something cheap to do as a day out maybe tomorrow?? I really want to go to the seaside today! :(

Still in bed now just having a coffee then I'll probably haul my bum out of bed and attempt to tidy up.

bordom is one out of 100 reason people eat when there not even hungry i did the same would sit there eat all crisps choclate or whatever came to my mind that i had in house, i felt sick but continued to still do it thats why i think its better to keep hands occupied and mind on goal ,why not try to listen to your favourate music that will keep you occupied and happy away from those horrable tempting foods that we all seem to love.

ruby27 said:
bordom is one out of 100 reason people eat when there not even hungry i did the same would sit there eat all crisps choclate or whatever came to my mind that i had in house, i felt sick but continued to still do it thats why i think its better to keep hands occupied and mind on goal ,why not try to listen to your favourate music that will keep you occupied and happy away from those horrable tempting foods that we all seem to love.

I always used to eat out of boredom! Since I started this diet ive realised how much I actually used to do it and now I need something to fill my time up. Think I might start reading again :)

its a close familly wedding today but didnt go due to how i feel in crowded places i send my husband,but felt really sad to how all this weight puts me down.
hows everyone else doing ?

Aww ruby I'm so sorry :( I hope there will be lots more opportunities for events like that in the future when you are happier with yourself! Just think of how much fun you'll be having when you have finished the diet and it will keep you going :) I'm ok today thanks, managed to get back on the diet yesterday and be 100% so fingers crossed I can do it.

Decided to venture out in to the pouring rain and we went to 'Tropical World' which is close to where we live. It's got snakes and fish and meerkats and stuff haha. It was only 3 quid to get in and only took an hour to walk round but it was nice to get out of the house. There's a pub across the road which does amazing food and the smell was so tempting, but we came home and had a shake :)

Just cleaned up a bit and now watching telly. Think we are going to Ingleton for a walk tomorrow as OH has been loads of times and says there's waterfalls there which are lovely. Will take my DSLR if it's not raining, as I need to use it more. I don't know how to use it properly though!! Need to do a course or something.

It's really quiet on here at the weekends! I need to find another way to entertain myself...

Me too. It's this or surgery and I have an appointment with a surgeon at the end of July. If I can stick it out till then, I can stick it out to get the rest of it off! Good luck

Back