One last go at CD!

Fat2ThinGirl said:
Me too. It's this or surgery and I have an appointment with a surgeon at the end of July. If I can stick it out till then, I can stick it out to get the rest of it off! Good luck

How much have you got to lose? If you put your mind to it I'm sure you can do it without surgery :)

im really srtugling at the moment its the evening times that challanging for me ,after 5pm it seems as the time stuck in one place help and the handle wont move.
hope you had nice time felix.

ARGHHHHHH I am so crap!!! Was 100% on Saturday and all day Sunday then ended up having 3 fajita wraps :( they only had chicken and veg inside but still I really shouldn't have had them.

Weighed this morning and I'm still hovering around the 12st 11 and 3 quarters mark...

Was meant to be going to Ingleton for a walk round the waterfalls today but got up late. I'm really annoyed at myself because I was looking forward to it. Now there's nothing to do so I'm basically wasting my days off doing naff all.

Sorry about the rant but I'm p'd off at myself!!!!

Ugh and the day gets worse and worse. My OH finished university a few weeks ago and is really struggling to find a job as he doesn't have much experience in anything. Had an interview for the Sky call centre and the interview woman said he gave really good answers but then they rejected him because for the first question he gave them an education related answer instead of a work related answer, and basically this woman stuck his answers in to a bloody computer and it said no... He ended up questioning her as to why they don't seem to value the fact he's made the effort to spend 4 years getting a degree when they would obviously prefer someone who came out of school with hardly any GCSE's and a little bit of work experience over him. This seems to be the same with all jobs he has applied for. Looks like a degree counts for nothing! He would have been better off leaving education at 16 and getting a crappy job...

Also, turns out he isn't eligible for any benefits including housing benefit as I earn too much?? They are expecting me (who earns just over 15 grand a year) to be able to support the both of us? They won't give him anything too because he hasn't contributed to NI within the past 2 years, because he's been in education. Another example of why he shouldnt have even bothered going to university.

I'm so angry right now! There are people who sit about doing nothing who are able to work and get everything handed to them on a silver platter and then people who actually try and better themselves through education get sweet FA.

Ok felix!! So crap to hear you're down! Its such a joke isn't it that people seem to be overqualified and companies won't givepeople like your boyf an opportunity! Hopefully something will come along soon.
As for cd, don't give up; again, it's just a blip! Think playsuit haha ;) x

had first weigh in lost 6.5 pound really happy about that.
i still cant face going out im scared i might give in iv locked my self in house its easy that way because no temptation .

ruby27 said:
had first weigh in lost 6.5 pound really happy about that.
i still cant face going out im scared i might give in iv locked my self in house its easy that way because no temptation .

Well done 6.5 is great!!!!

Tano said:
Ok felix!! So crap to hear you're down! Its such a joke isn't it that people seem to be overqualified and companies won't givepeople like your boyf an opportunity! Hopefully something will come along soon.
As for cd, don't give up; again, it's just a blip! Think playsuit haha ;) x

Speaking of playsuit, I got an email today saying it had been despatched yay!!!!!!! Can't wait for it to come so I can see how long I've got until it will fit haha :)

Ended up going to Scarborough for a few hours and it was lovely :) Had a walk round and it was really sunny and warm. Took my DSLR and got some really nice photos! And OH had a phone call for an interview tomorrow for a graduate job (yay). Really glad he's at least got an interview as he is starting to get really down about not hearing anything back about job applications and I'm a bit worried about him. Had to go shopping when we got home and he's bought 2 shirts as his suits and shirts are now miles too big for him as he's lost 4 and a half stone haha!

Keeping my fingers crossed x

Oh and I'm seeing my CDC for the first time since I quit to do WW a couple of weeks ago, so as of tomorrow I am officially back in the game!!!! I've lost what I put on in the last 3ish weeks so I'm ready to officially restart :)

Fab news, I'll keep my fingers crossed too! How's the cd going today felix? X

Tano said:
Fab news, I'll keep my fingers crossed too! How's the cd going today felix? X

Not very well :( I've been so crap the past couple of days but I'm going to keep trying because I can't be fat on holiday!! x

Look how far you've come already, you've done great! Just saw the post before mine, we must have posted at the same time! Let me know how u get on with CDC tomorrow. I'll post my weigh in details too! Just went to Asda shopping and it was torture haha! What's your goal weight felix? X

Tano said:
Look how far you've come already, you've done great! Just saw the post before mine, we must have posted at the same time! Let me know how u get on with CDC tomorrow. I'll post my weigh in details too! Just went to Asda shopping and it was torture haha! What's your goal weight felix? X

It's taken me bloody ages to get this far though haha. I just need to stick to it for 11 week until Ibiza. 11 weeks is no time at all but my will power is so crap!! I love asda haha my OH hates it cos I spend ages in the clothes section. My goal weight is 9st 7 :) what about you? x

Thats my goal weight too!!! :)

You get back on that horse chick - you will be in that playsuit in no time.

I am watching Geordie shore again!!! Belta'.

Ahhhh the 9:7 club, yeah that's my goal too, although I now only have 8 weeks...EEEEEK! I've never watched Geordie shore but I wish I did coz everyones talking about it!
Have a good day chicks x

Haha its great you should watch it!!

Well OH has been for his interview today. It went really well and he was really excited as he's got a trial work day tomorrow and he's just googled the names of the companies and it's a bit of a scam :( turns out its door to door pyramid selling. They made out it was training people up to go in to management?

I'm really annoyed as OH was so made up about it and it's just a load of bull crap :(

Last edited:
Oh no felix :( hope he finds something soon! How are u today? X

Back