One last go at CD!

Been 100% again today :) might skip my meal tonight and just have the shakes cos I don't feel like eating for some reason?? Not drank much water today :(

Decided 100% I am going to Ibiza :D I always back out of things and say no to invites and this time I've just thought 'f**k it, I'll go and have a good time!' I dunno how happy my OH is about it though. He said he's fine with it but I know he's not. I'd not go if he said he didn't want me to...

Booked the days off work and worked out it's about 10 weeks until holiday. I've got 3 and a half stone until my goal and I want to get as much off as possible before then. I've never ever worn a bikini or felt comfortable on holiday and i want to feel amazing. I don't know how much I can realistically lose before the holiday though????

Oh and I forgot to say I bought the Davina dumbell set from Argos the other day so going to start using them to tone up my bingo wings and maybe (or maybe not) try and tackle the 30 day shred again.

I'm really hoping this holiday is the motivation I need to make me stick to it. The only problem is I'm going to my boyfriends graduation on 19th July and I assume there will be a meal after, and I'll be having a family party for my 21st at the start of august... I hope I can do it!!!

I'm so angry and upset this evening :( just posted this -

'Arghhhhh I'm so annoyed!!!

When I restarted on Monday I explained to my OH that I really need to stick to CD now and I need him to help me by not buying any bad food in, and not tempting me to take aways.

Now I'm not blaming him for this in any way, but all was going well until Tuesday when he suggested going to Nandos and I was all set on having a chicken salad. He ended up deciding on having chips etc and said I should have it too if I really wanted to. I ended up caving and ate a massive carby meal :( it was my decision though so it was my own doing.

Then last night I had really bad pains from TOTM and couldn't stand up properly without being in pain and didn't want to cook my SS+ meal. He suggested getting a chicken kebab and I almost said yes but went to bed instead. I ended up having an omelette.

Then tonight he's done it again! I've been 100% for 2 days now and don't really want my SS+ meal and I'm really tired, and he's asking me if I want a kebab AGAIN!!!! I'm saying no and now he's got the face on and he's saying 'ok I won't have anything either then' and trying to make me feel guilty? I told him to order himself one and I'm not bothered!

I don't know why he's doing this. He doesn't understand that I dont want to be tempted like this even though I've explained this to him at the start and he agreed to help me out and help me to stick to the diet. He's supposed to be following the SS+ plan too but doesn't have as much left to lose as I do. I thought it must be because hes bored of the diet, but when we were going to swap to weight watchers he really wasn't keen and wanted to stay on cd.

It's making things so much harder and I don't know what to do :('

(sorry just makes it easier than writing it all out again)

I don't know what to do! I'm really starting to get annoyed with him now :(

Cld it be he worried bout u goin ibiza all Slinky n sexy without him? maybe ask him? Ur pics r fab and tbh if I cld look like u do now id stop :) Xx

puddinpie said:
Cld it be he worried bout u goin ibiza all Slinky n sexy without him? maybe ask him? Ur pics r fab and tbh if I cld look like u do now id stop :) Xx

Aww thank you that's so lovely! I still feel as massive as I used to though. I bet even if I get down to a size 10 I'll feel huge haha!! I have tried asking him, i think he's just a bit worried that I'll run off with someone else which is never going to happen.. I'll try and convince him to arrange a weekend away with his mates at the same time so he will be ok lol x

Ugh I'm so annoyed!!!! Finished work at 3.45 and sent my OH a text earlier to remind him and he didn't turn up to pick me up until 4.15!! And then I've just got home and he's done nothing all day even though he said he would tidy up. I just asked him why and he said 'I have tidied up, but most of it is your stuff.' WTF!!!!!!!!! We live in the same house, I tidy up his 'stuff' he leaves out all the time and do ALL of his washing. He finished uni 2 weeks ago and is looking for a job so is at home all day and does sweet FA. If I was home all day the house would be spotless.

I work 40 hours a week and now I've got to be stressed at work all day then spend the evening doing housework whilst he sits on his computer 24/7 and doesn't even speak to me.

On a lighter note after that rant, Ive been 100% today :) hardly drank water again though! Wore my new skinny jeans to work today as it's dress down on a Friday and I felt great :) they suck my belly in and make it look loads flatter.

Got mon and tues off work as I was meant to be going to a festival this weekend but we cancelled as it's worked out too expensive and OH hasn't got a job atm so we would rather save the money. Not doing anything those 2 days though :( would love to be taken out somewhere for the day or something but that's unlikely. I'll probably spend both days cleaning!

Feeling crap and unappreciated today :(

Oh and just weighed myself at 12st 12 and a half :) weighed this morning at 12.11 and a half and there's usually about 2lb difference between morning and night so I think ive lost a tiny bit more in the day :)

Oh no felix! Men r soooooo annoying!!! Fab about your loss- keep going :)

Ughhhh I've been really bad and had a massive binge :( I don't even know why!!!! I'm so disappointed in myself :(

Felix said:
Ughhhh I've been really bad and had a massive binge :( I don't even know why!!!! I'm so disappointed in myself :(

Aw babes what happened.? Don't be disappointed in yourself. Be proud of yourself for trying.. Big hugs xxx

I was doing really well too :( and my OH wanted Indian from my favourite ever takeaway and I caved good and proper!!! Now feel sick and pi**ed off at myself! I've got no willpower at all!

Ok...Breathe...

It's not that bad. Its that thing..."I dont give an F, if you dont give an F"..so you just go into meltdown, its really hard when you dont feel appreciated or just a bit forlorn.

What did you think or feel before you went on one? Thats usually a good place to start!!!

I think I'm p'd off at my boyfriend but I don't know! Everything he's doing recently is really annoying me but I don't know how that made me go and eat loads of crap. Would have made it to 3 days 100% today too :(

Ahhh...it was the TAKEAWAY...Shame on him. He should know better, than to tempt you with your Favourite ever eaterie.

You know, you can kind of atkins moments like that...eat just the most dry cooked thing on the menu, tandori is usually the best thing. Being commited to SS is one thing, but we all have blips. I had a blip this week too, and it wasnt even something I love, it was total unconcious eating. I just saw this caramac on the car seat, I was stressed to death, then midway through scoffing the whole thing, it was like I woke up and realised what was in my mouth. CRAZY.

I think that you need to talk to him indoors and spell it out that you need him to support you, and that means NOT doing things like that, but maybe if you lose 5lbs he could book you in for a massage, or a haircut or buy you some new shoes. They all cost about the same as takeaway for two from my local indian!!!

Takeaway then Ben & Jerrys ice cream too!!! I feel like crap now.

I have tried telling him all this before several times but it doesn't seem to register. I don't think he realises that it's not really as bad for him to have this stuff as he's only got about another stone to lose but I've got 3 and a half stone left so I need to stick to cd!!

I'm not blaming him though because it was my choice, I just wish I hadn't caved in after saying no so many times this week..

Tiny blip, get back on track today. Don't think it's all over now because it's not. X

Hey Felix, as everyone else has said just put it behind you and move on. Personally I would be fuming if my boyfriend was being like this, it almost sounds like he's sabotaging you or something. I've heard of loads of couples who have had problems when one one of them (usually the girl) looses loads of weight. I think men go into some kind of worrying frenzy that you're now going to be attractive to other men and loosing the weight may take you out of your comfort zone and you'll start going out clubbing etc more and run off with someone else! I'd say you going to Ibiza probably isn't helping but from earlier posts it sounds like he's always been trying to tempt you off plan. Fair enough it was you that made the decision to cave in, but if someone is going to ask you every single day if you can have naughty food together then sooner or later 90% of people would have given in.

I know you've already spoken to him but have you ever sat him down and just asked him point blankly why he continues to try and sway you off plan when you've specifically told him not to and that you need his support? I would be ranting and raving at my boyfriend if he did this to me!

Anyhoo good luck and don't write this weekend off! Have all your shakes, don't be tempted and go clothes windown shopping or look at bikinis for Ibiza! And put that boyfriend of yours outside in the doghouse!

Xxxx

Tano said:
Tiny blip, get back on track today. Don't think it's all over now because it's not. X

Thanks Tano. I have been so tempted to just restart on Monday because I struggle at the weekends as it is, but then I'll just keep putting it off forever. Going to get back on today x

princess_cj said:
Hey Felix, as everyone else has said just put it behind you and move on. Personally I would be fuming if my boyfriend was being like this, it almost sounds like he's sabotaging you or something. I've heard of loads of couples who have had problems when one one of them (usually the girl) looses loads of weight. I think men go into some kind of worrying frenzy that you're now going to be attractive to other men and loosing the weight may take you out of your comfort zone and you'll start going out clubbing etc more and run off with someone else! I'd say you going to Ibiza probably isn't helping but from earlier posts it sounds like he's always been trying to tempt you off plan. Fair enough it was you that made the decision to cave in, but if someone is going to ask you every single day if you can have naughty food together then sooner or later 90% of people would have given in.

I know you've already spoken to him but have you ever sat him down and just asked him point blankly why he continues to try and sway you off plan when you've specifically told him not to and that you need his support? I would be ranting and raving at my boyfriend if he did this to me!

Anyhoo good luck and don't write this weekend off! Have all your shakes, don't be tempted and go clothes windown shopping or look at bikinis for Ibiza! And put that boyfriend of yours outside in the doghouse!

Xxxx

Thank you for your wise words!!! I think deep down that is exactly how he feels, but then it winds me up more because it makes me think he doesn't trust me :( I really need to try and talk to him again because I cant do this without his support and he knows how unhappy I am at this weight. I think I'm also struggling now because when I first started I was pretty desperate so would do anything to lose the weight (and actually said I would love to be a size 14) but now I'm 3 stone lighter and at that size, I don't feel as disgusting as I did when I first started so I'm struggling to keep on track, if you get what I mean? I still feel big, but happy that I've lost what I have.

Going to get back on track today. I'll really struggle though because the weekends are the hardest and I've got Monday and Tuesday off work too! Will have to keep busy. And it's funny you said that because I browsed loads of bikinis online last night haha!!!! xx

Defo dontwait until Monday, re-start today!! Weekends are awful for me too. Last weekend I turned down loads: BBQ, picnic, p****d up in the beer garden, a Chinese then to top it, boyf had a hangover Nd wanted a Chinese on Sunday! I was upset and angry at the time because I feel like I'm missing out but I keep strong by thinking about the Ibiza body!!! X

Back