One last go at CD!

That's brilliant about OH and job felix! AND the recognition of your loss! 3 days is brilliant and o was a wreck on day 3, so you sound like you're doing loads better than me!!! It's a shame about Blackpool, it's actually somewhere I've never been but would love to go.
Money-wise, I totally know what u mean, it comes around so quick doesn't it! God knows how I'm gonna have all my spending money by august haha x

Tano said:
That's brilliant about OH and job felix! AND the recognition of your loss! 3 days is brilliant and o was a wreck on day 3, so you sound like you're doing loads better than me!!! It's a shame about Blackpool, it's actually somewhere I've never been but would love to go.
Money-wise, I totally know what u mean, it comes around so quick doesn't it! God knows how I'm gonna have all my spending money by august haha x

Thank you!!!! You are doing brilliant too, are you on day 16? I'll be amazed if I make it that far haha. I'm probably best off not going to Blackpool anyway because it will be food hell! Sweets, ice cream, fish and chips..... Where abouts do you live? I'm not sure how long it takes to drive to Blackpool from Leeds haha.

The annoying thing is that I'd have saved a lot by now if I'd have been invited sooner haha but everyone has only just decided to go. And I get paid the Wednesday after I come back too! OH has arranged to go to Amsterdam the same weekend (god knows what hes going to get up to there haha) and his parents are paying for it for a graduation present, because his dad isn't flying back for it as he'll be at work in Nigeria and the flights and pay he would miss out on will be about 5 grand-ish so they said they would rather spend a bit of that money on a present for him. So lucky!!!!!! Id be happy if my mum bought me some sun cream never mind the whole holiday haha.

Hahaha tell me about it! I live just north of London, about 20 mins on the train into central London. I'm on day 17 EEEEEK! Never thought I'd last this long! So so true about Blackpool, too Many temptations! So u live in Leeds? Never been there either, god I sound so sad!! Ha! Has ur OH been to Amsterdam before? I love Amsterdam, it's awesome! Bonus getting it paid for too haha x

Tano said:
Hahaha tell me about it! I live just north of London, about 20 mins on the train into central London. I'm on day 17 EEEEEK! Never thought I'd last this long! So so true about Blackpool, too Many temptations! So u live in Leeds? Never been there either, god I sound so sad!! Ha! Has ur OH been to Amsterdam before? I love Amsterdam, it's awesome! Bonus getting it paid for too haha x

I really like London! Don't know if I'd be able to live there though. Too busy for me haha. Yes we have lived here for a year now :) I'm actually from Sheffield and OH is from Newcastle but we quite like it here! Really good for shopping and ace nightlife! He's never been so he's dead excited. I've been before but with my mum and dad haha!! x

Just read your thread from beginning to end ha ha some amusing posts :p I started CDSS for the 2nd time today! Last time I weighed 14st 6lb when I started but due to health problems I had to stop. At the end I was 12st 1lb. I'm now 15st 6lb :( That was a year ago though. Day one going ok so far, been in college all day so haven't drank much water but I have had 2 milkshakes. Got a stinking headache which I'm hoping goes away as I have 2 kids to feed, bath and put to bed! Anadin normally sorts me out.

Good luck on the restart Felix and your pictures look great, you've come so far!
x

Just noticed your OH is from newcastle, I live just outside NCL x

mckenzie22 said:
Just read your thread from beginning to end ha ha some amusing posts :p I started CDSS for the 2nd time today! Last time I weighed 14st 6lb when I started but due to health problems I had to stop. At the end I was 12st 1lb. I'm now 15st 6lb :( That was a year ago though. Day one going ok so far, been in college all day so haven't drank much water but I have had 2 milkshakes. Got a stinking headache which I'm hoping goes away as I have 2 kids to feed, bath and put to bed! Anadin normally sorts me out.

Good luck on the restart Felix and your pictures look great, you've come so far!
x

Thanks :) I'm glad I'm amusing someone haha! Just having one lash push at cd and hopefully it will get me somewhere. You did great the first time round so it shows you can definitely do it again!! What do you do at college?? And where abouts near Newcastle are you? I think my OH secretly wants to move back because he's losing his accent haha x

I live in Birtley which is just outside Newcastle. I go to Gateshead college which is even closer to Newcastle :D it was my last day today though :( I was doing an access course to get in to Uni which I have been successful in! At Uni I'll be doing an early years and disabilities 3 year degree hopefully then a further year doing a masters in Social work. Not bad for the girl who left school at 15 with no qualifications, had a baby at 16 and another at 19 haha I'm 27 now though and love being back in education. I chose disabilities as my 10yr old daughter has a severe physical disability and is wheelchair bound. She was born healthy but at 18 months she started to fall over regularly, in the last 2 years she has lost the use of both arms and is vision and hearing impaired :'( doctors still have no idea what is wrong with her and have been doing tests since was 2! She is now under the consultants at Great Ormond Street in London so fingers crossed! Sorry if I'm rambling but it's taking my mind off the fact that I have my son on one side of me eating pepperoni pizza and my OH is feeding our daughter a jacket potato with beans and cheese on the other side of me! AAAArrrghhhh I think I need to move seats this is killing me as my son doesn't understand diets and keeps offering me a bite of his yummy pizza!!

mckenzie22 said:
I live in Birtley which is just outside Newcastle. I go to Gateshead college which is even closer to Newcastle :D it was my last day today though :( I was doing an access course to get in to Uni which I have been successful in! At Uni I'll be doing an early years and disabilities 3 year degree hopefully then a further year doing a masters in Social work. Not bad for the girl who left school at 15 with no qualifications, had a baby at 16 and another at 19 haha I'm 27 now though and love being back in education. I chose disabilities as my 10yr old daughter has a severe physical disability and is wheelchair bound. She was born healthy but at 18 months she started to fall over regularly, in the last 2 years she has lost the use of both arms and is vision and hearing impaired :'( doctors still have no idea what is wrong with her and have been doing tests since was 2! She is now under the consultants at Great Ormond Street in London so fingers crossed! Sorry if I'm rambling but it's taking my mind off the fact that I have my son on one side of me eating pepperoni pizza and my OH is feeding our daughter a jacket potato with beans and cheese on the other side of me! AAAArrrghhhh I think I need to move seats this is killing me as my son doesn't understand diets and keeps offering me a bite of his yummy pizza!!

That's great! Where are you going to uni?? Sorry to hear about your daughter, it must be hard that you don't know what is wrong with her, I hope they will find out soon. Sounds like she has the best team of people looking out for her though :) it's good that she's spurred you on to go back to education too! My OH's sister also had a baby very young and finished her degree last year! I'd love to go back to education but can't until OH is sorted with a decent job etc. Awww he's just trying to share bless him. I don't know how you cope with that sort of temptation!!!

Omg my mum just sent me a picture of a Krispy Kreme shop saying 'wish you were here?' hahaha!!! How mean!

I'm new!!!! Hi!!!! I'm on day 4 and just starting to feel ok. I have to drink loads of water though or I feel horrendous!!! First weigh in on Monday - scared!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh and I just weighed myself at 12st 11 and a half!!!! I was 13.1 a few days ago :D

Whoo hoo felix

You and I are the same hight, but you are now 1.5 pound lighter than me:cry: I am not competative in the slightest of course!

hiya everybody,hows everyone doing ?
i was doing fine wasnt hungry but really board and really wanted to have food because thats the only thing keeps me occupied haha,so i gave in went to buffet suprisingly i couldnt eat a quatre of what i would of ate before had only starter.i havent stop diet just had a down day i went to gym so hope that will have burnt some of calories.:cry:
felix well done on 4lb loss.
hello to new members.

I'll be going to Northumbria Uni, can't wait! Temptation is a nightmare but my friend turned up for a cuppa so that took my mind off things!
Hi to everyone else and welcome MrsStaden, once you get past day 3 you should start to feel a little better! I weigh in again on Wednesday, I'm already counting the sleeps haha
x

Sorry MrsStaden just re-read your post and realise you are day 4! I've obviously just gave you a piece of useless info ha x

MrsStaden said:
I'm new!!!! Hi!!!! I'm on day 4 and just starting to feel ok. I have to drink loads of water though or I feel horrendous!!! First weigh in on Monday - scared!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooop good luck for your weigh in! How much have you got to lose?

bettiesrevenge said:
Whoo hoo felix

You and I are the same hight, but you are now 1.5 pound lighter than me:cry: I am not competative in the slightest of course!

Haha! I'm sure you'll catch me up in a day or 2. What size clothes are you at the moment? Just curious as we are the same height :D

ruby27 said:
hiya everybody,hows everyone doing ?
i was doing fine wasnt hungry but really board and really wanted to have food because thats the only thing keeps me occupied haha,so i gave in went to buffet suprisingly i couldnt eat a quatre of what i would of ate before had only starter.i havent stop diet just had a down day i went to gym so hope that will have burnt some of calories.:cry:
felix well done on 4lb loss.
hello to new members.

Hi ruby. Don't worry too much about the buffet! It's amazing how much your stomach shrinks on this diet!! Glad you're still carrying on though :)

Back