One last try...

Felix

Gold Member
Hi all,

I don't think anyone will remember me but I am one of those unfortunate people who once fell off the CD wagon and have been trying to get back on ever since!!

I first started CD on November 1st 2010 starting at around 15st 13 if I remember rightly (I didn't realise it was so long ago!!) and stuck to it 100% for 5 weeks. Then Christmas creeped around and I could never manage to get that focus and determination back. I was on and off CD and got down to 12 and a half stone at my lowest around May last year. I have struggled ever since and now I'm back up at 14st 3lb :(

After totally over indulging over Christmas, I feel so sick of eating and I'm very determined to finish this off. My aim is to lose as much as I can before my nephews christening on 1st April, and I want to be slim for summer for once in my life!

I restarted yesterday and have been 100% so far. I even resisted brownies, muffins, cookies and flapjack at work today! They are all my favourites!!!! I am feeling good and positive, but I know the weekend will be my ultimate test.

I hope everyone doesn't mind putting up with my moaning haha :D

Day 3. Still 100%! I am really starting to struggle right now though. Been to Asda and got lots of SS+ food to try and keep me on track this weekend. OH has bought a massive loaf of tiger bread so I've forced him to wrap it in at least 10 carrier bags and hide it in his studio. His friend is coming round tonight so no doubt they will be having a few beers and a takeaway!

I really need to make it though this weekend, then I know I can really do it this time. All I can think about is the humongous bar of dairy milk and box of toffees stashed away in the wardrobe upstairs!!

LOL, 'course we remember you! :hug99: Some of us have lurked around here longer than we care to remember... ;)

Day 3 - yay! I'm on Day 3 of my latest restart too (I managed to get back up to 15st 13lbs again :eek:). My CDC is sending me daily messages, bless her, daily kick up the rear messages! She sooo wants me to keep going this time - and you know what? So do I.

So let's do it, okay? :bighug: Welcome back, hunni x x

What lily said...

I knew you would be back.

Now Xanthe, you know I am going to ask you this...why oh why dear sister have you got those things in your house....throw them out! Then throw your fella out after them...tiger bread is sinful

Haha hello everyone! Im so glad you do remember me! I am still feeling positive despite having a massive 'episode' last night (I suffer from OCD and anxiety type things) but I went to bed and woke up feeling a lot better. I have slept for hours and hours!

OH offered me some of the tiger bread this morning but I didn't even crave it when he mentioned it, I just said no. I am determined to do this! I made it through last night so I can make it through the rest of the weekend.

I had a cheeky hop on the scales this morning (I can't resist!!!!) and I'm down to 13.9 and a half :D

LOL, time to thump OH with that bread, methinks! It's so hard for our partners, isn't it? They're so used to cheering us up with food. Well, let's face it, it doesn't take much effort on their part, does it? He's going to have to be more inventive. :D

Cor, 13st 9.5 already? Tanking it, babe! :clap:

Im so happy! Even when I first started CD I didn't lose that much in the first week :D still got 3 days to go until I 'officially' weigh myself too. I better make an appointment for my CDC to come round really, as I'm just using shakes I had from before Christmas so she doesn't know I've actually restarted now!

Haha bless him, he knows that the way to my heart is through my stomach. We are both as bad as each other really. We eat when we are happy, sad, stressed out, etc!

The thing that seems to be working for me when I have a wobbly is thinking 'this food isn't going anywhere, it will still be there when I've finished CD and I can enjoy it in moderation when im nice and slim!'

Felix said:
Im so happy! Even when I first started CD I didn't lose that much in the first week :D still got 3 days to go until I 'officially' weigh myself too. I better make an appointment for my CDC to come round really, as I'm just using shakes I had from before Christmas so she doesn't know I've actually restarted now!

Haha bless him, he knows that the way to my heart is through my stomach. We are both as bad as each other really. We eat when we are happy, sad, stressed out, etc!

The thing that seems to be working for me when I have a wobbly is thinking 'this food isn't going anywhere, it will still be there when I've finished CD and I can enjoy it in moderation when im nice and slim!'

That's so true. Hadn't thought of that!

I meant about the food still being there!!

Tano said:
How's it going? Xx

It's going quite well actually! I have almost got through the weekend but I had a few nuts last night (no idea why I don't even like nuts that much?!) but apart from that I've not cheated at all! Which is very good for me for a weekend haha.

Are you doing ww now? How far are you from goal? Xx

So I made it though Saturday except I nibbled on a few nuts yesterday evening :( but apart from that I have done ok.

I have slept for England this weekend! Didn't get up until 12! We are going for a nice walk either round a park or we will drive up to the moors. I wish I'd got up earlier for it though!!

Felix said:
It's going quite well actually! I have almost got through the weekend but I had a few nuts last night (no idea why I don't even like nuts that much?!) but apart from that I've not cheated at all! Which is very good for me for a weekend haha.

Are you doing ww now? How far are you from goal? Xx

Well done you!

Oh how I would love some sleep!

Sleep? What's that? :confused: My baby's nearly 16 and I still don't get any! Except these days it's because I can't seem to persuade him to stop talking to his mates on Xbox and go to sleep... :sigh:

Hope all's going well, Felix. I survived the weekend by the skin of my teeth - but - I survived it. :) My scales weren't as rewarding as they should've been though. 7 pounds for my first 100% week in quite a while. Distinctly not chuffed, but I guess it all counts (in case you're wondering, my ticker's right - I rather cleverly managed to put on another 2 pounds before getting started again. So my net loss since New Year's Eve is an exciting 5 pounds...)

Lily said:
Sleep? What's that? :confused: My baby's nearly 16 and I still don't get any! Except these days it's because I can't seem to persuade him to stop talking to his mates on Xbox and go to sleep... :sigh:

Hope all's going well, Felix. I survived the weekend by the skin of my teeth - but - I survived it. :) My scales weren't as rewarding as they should've been though. 7 pounds for my first 100% week in quite a while. Distinctly not chuffed, but I guess it all counts (in case you're wondering, my ticker's right - I rather cleverly managed to put on another 2 pounds before getting started again. So my net loss since New Year's Eve is an exciting 5 pounds...)

I was hoping that when they're older, I could sleep?!

There's goes that then!!

Remind me not to have kids anytime soon! Haha!

So I've officially made it to day 7. I am about to go upstairs and weigh myself to see how I've done, I'm not expecting great things though..

I am now off work for 5 days so the real test begins! Going home for a few days on Thursday and my mother is a serial feeder (plus my sister is coming up to visit from Bournemouth so my mum will see it as a special occasion!!) so I've really got to try hard.

I'm off to weigh in!

13.9 and a quarter!!!! (Who counts a quarter though eh ;) )

Which means I have lost 7 and 3 quarter lb! Not too bad. Damn quarter!!!!

Back