One of the first noticeable signs!

CoCoMo

So, only a few lbs down, but one of the first signs of weight loss is kicking in - my rings are too big!!!!! I don't know why my fingers shrink first - anyone else get this? I wish it was one of my chins that had disappeared......:rolleyes:
I guess it's an excuse to buy more jewellery in a smaller size - to keep the bigger rings on my fingers!:D

oo Well done hun. Funny you should say that because i have noticed my pandora bracelet getting a bit lose on my wrist :D hehe!! Also a bra that aint fit me in ages is not fitting me nicely and a top that was to tight for me 4weeks ago is now fitting perfectly. Fab feeling hehe!! <3 xxx

i first noticed in my face chest and waist, tops are fitting better, my jeans are looser but still not in a smaller size yet

Look at you!!! You might as well go and get some new rings then LOL
Just make sure these are slightly too small atm...
Any excuse is a good excuse! (me thinks!)

First thing I noticed was my face - getting more defined and smaller over all. I was so chuffed I end up staring at myself anywhere I could find a mirror :)

I'm glad you are seeing changes already - majority of the significant changes were visible after losing first 2s.(well for me anyway..)
x

i have some lovely rings i hope to get in to, they dont look right round the first knuckle at the mo.:cry:

I noticed my wrists and fingers first...then my face and slowly but surely the rest of me followed in the shrinking process (well except for my boobs, they're still huge haha :p )

I kinda hope I keep my boobs a bit, I don't mind if they go back to what they were when I was slim - I am currently a 38D - I shrank to a 34C on LL a few years ago, which was about right. But I hope my chins start to go next....seriously, I look like i permanently have mumps! HAHA!:D

Everyone is so supportive here - thanks so much for all of your comments, and hope everyone has a lovely Friday evening! ;)

Same to you CoCoMolicious xxxx

I lose it from my fingers first too and my feet! Got a wedding ring that's really loose now being held on by my engagement ring and my feet slip around in my boot --- hmmm if only it were belly and bum :)

I know it sound weird but the only place (other then my santa like stomach) I noticed was the other day I was getting in the bath so I stood on the scales and i bent over (this isn't as pervy as it sounds) to pick something up but legs straight and the was a gap in between my thighs! wasn't a huge gap but the was light....

I wish I had big boobs mine are only ickle but shrink even more when i get to "normal range" : (

I first noticed my weight loss when I realised that I didn't need to turn sideways to get through the baby gate on the stairs :)

hiya

my fingers cause my rings go lose but also my back, it's already gotten smaller. on all other diets i just don't loose from the places that i lose from on CD!

My target when I first started was to get my wedding ring back on - I achieved this but now I'm finding it hard to keep it on - keep slipping off! - I love the constant reminder throughout the day when I have to keep pushing it back on my finger! The little things in life please me!!

x x x

Mine did as well, my wedding ring has gone down 5 sizes since I got married :eek:

Back