One of those days

Mummoth

Silver Member
My little girl had to have an operation today (she broke her arm 6 months ago & today's op was to remove a metal plate they'd inserted to fix the bone). We had to leave home at 6.30 & that's far too early for breakfast for me. Also, littlun wasn't allowed to eat & there's no way I could eat in front of her. By 10.30 I'm ravenous. She was out of surgery by then & asleep so I got myself a bacon roll, a HUGE bacon roll. She had lunch at hospital but didn't want me to leave her side so again, I'm left hungry. So what do I do? On the way home, 2.30, I grab a Maccy D's. Why oh why didn't I pack myself some free food?

To make it worse, it's weigh in tonight :cry:

On the bright side though, littlun is absolutely fine, home & sleeping.

I am glad your little one is just fine.
Life outside of SW has to kick in sometimes, and I wouldn't worry about it too much.
I doubt if what you did today will show on the scales this evening. For me, it was always the week after. However if you have a really good week next week, it may not show at all.
Anyway, don't worry about it. Your little one is well, and that is what counts. Today is just one day of the rest of your life.
Good luck with WI tonight, anyway!

Awww your brave daughter - Glad everything went well with her op :)

I would just be good from now & i am sure you will be fine. These things happen so don't beat yourself up about it.

what did you have at MacDonalds honey? i bet you wasn't 'as' bad as you think you've been! just stock up on lots of superfree and free food for the rest of the day!

so glad you're daughter is ok, bless her! i bet with all the stress and nervous energy you've probably already burned it off! ;)

Isn't it annoying when things happen to cause you to lose control of the plan!! I think a lot of us get so tied up (bordering on obsessive) about following the plan because we are so determined for it to work, that we panic if we have even one meal that doesn't go to plan!! The main thing is that your daughter is OK, one day in the grand scheme of things really isn't going to break the bank!!XXX

what did you have at MacDonalds honey? i bet you wasn't 'as' bad as you think you've been! just stock up on lots of superfree and free food for the rest of the day!

so glad you're daughter is ok, bless her! i bet with all the stress and nervous energy you've probably already burned it off! ;)

TBH it was only a Happy Meal. But on top of that bacon roll (honestly it must have been 8" long!) .....

ah don't even worry about it! the bacon is free, it's just the bread and spread, and meh, who cares?! don't you fret! enjoy!

So glad you lost, you've had a long day with some rather upsetting circumstances. Don't feel guilty for the blip but just feel safe that you're home and can cook sensible again :)

There you go, you still lost after all that worrying!!

Im glad that little one is ok, its always scary when little ones have to have operations as we feel there is nothing that we can do to help.
Stick on plan 100% this week and you should be ok.

xxxx

Well done on your loss!

Glad that your little girl is okay, my little brother went to have 10 teeth taken out after an accident and even though he was fine in the build up to it your mind is completely on that other person so it's okay that you didnt pack a bag for you to eat, and you made the best choices you could with what you had - ie a happy meal instead of a big mac meal.

Well done on the lb loss, keep up the good work to make sure it doesnt go on next week.

Good luck

xx

Back