One of those HUZZAH moments!

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
Well everyone, you'll be pleased (and most probably surprised :p) to hear that I have had an absolutely brilliant day today!

After a string of small losses and a loss of motivation, I wasn't expecting to lose much (if anything) this week. However, I lost...6 pounds! I was absolutely made up!

So all in all, I have lost exactly seven stone in four months and one day. Seriously, how else could you lose that much much in such a short space of time without surgery?? I've also lost 14 inches from my waist :D

I am totally reinvigorated now and have had my motivation renewed. It's full steam ahead to get into the fourteens now!!

Thanks for all your suppurt on here guys, it really has seen me through! :grouphugg:xx

7 stone in 4 months?!??!??! Hannah, you deserve a medal!!!! That's fantastic! Well done you! :happy096:

Oh hannah, im so pleased for you, after nearly having to give up, i would beg borrow or steal to stay on this diet, well maybe not steel.

Well done on your massive loss 6lb - fanhannahtastic.

Wow, that is a fantastic acheivement! I'd love to see pics!

well done. you've done great x x

omg woooooooooooowww thats so great brilliant you go girl

Fantastic, i think you have done really well for not cheating once in those 4 months, would love to see your pics. :)

Thats absolutely fantastic Hannah. You deserve to lose every ounce you have through your sheer determination. Very well done. You must be so proud of yourself

Wow well done Hannah! That's amazing :)

I have to say, that is bloody amazing. I don't have anything left to say as I am gobsmacked with your amazing loss. Well done you!

absolutely incredible babes!! well done :D

and only 2lbs away from the 100lb mark too :D

abz xx

That is phenomenal Hannah!! :D
Well done and Congrats, I'm stunned at how much you lost! :eek::eek::eek:

Delighted for you :)

Back