ONE POUND AT A TIME

Feeling stressed.. Have to get this assignment more or less done today. Hubby is away skiing, still kinda cross about that too as it means my wee boy is away to his granny's for a week!! :( I have no one nearby to keep him when I'm doing this assignment then on night shift sun, tues wed thurs. Have an urge to munch as I type too...must resist!! I've 2000 words done, I've decided to try and get another 800 done today just leaving conclusion to write then I will have some wine and crisps and watch the voice tonight as my reward.

Breakfast
Alpen light bar 2pp
2 nimble toast with banana 3pp

Lunch
WW soup 2pp
2 nimble 3pp

Dinner
Chicken pasta bake 8pp
Salad

Later....
Wine (will count bottle as it will be drank by next thurs) 20pp
Doritos chilli heat wave 5pp

Total = 43

27/27 dailies
16 weeklies - 11 weeklies remaining

If you pointed out some snacks to have near by that might help. On a sat I like to pick so I point out malteasters, crisps, then I have fruit bits near by. X

Nice pizza ;)

Grrr assignments, but sounds like you're on track, good luck with your 800 words, then just conclusion that's great :) Real pity but understandable that you can't have your wee boy as hubs away, do you get visiting rights?!

Lucky husband skiing!!!

It was soo good. Prob not the sort of pics I should post on a ww forum but it was within my pp so it will be interesting to see if I get a loss this week.

Assignment now at 2500; word limit is 3000 but can have 10% either side so might just bumph it out a bit here and there and write a 200 word conclusion. Meh, can't be bothered

Today's food - feel rubbish today again think its my sinuses and I'm working tonight. Will try and get a nap later

Breakfast
Soy latte small 2pp
Banana
WW fromage frais 1pp

Lunch
Ryvita 4pp
Sundried tomato hummus 3pp

Dinner
Pasta 6pp
Pasta sauce 2pp
Veg 0

Creme egg 5pp
Alpen light bar 2pp
WW yog 1pp
Fruit 0pp

Well done on the assignment, chances are if you're feeling meh about it and it's almost done it's best just to wrap it up or else you'll just waste a lot more time on it...

Meant to say like Laura I've always been on 29pp a day even though since they adjusted it it should be 26, but I've always had success at 29 so don't see the point if restricting myself further - just see how you go :)

Hope you have a good shift tonight & get another delivery or more!!

Yeah I think you are right, why drop pp when you're losing? That one pp seems to make all tge difference! Just up, gonna get showered grab a bowl of porridge and head down to lib. The end is in sight woo hoo!

Today's food -

Toast this morning at work -1 slice with a scraping of marmalade 3pp
Banana 0pp

Porridge 3pp

Subway turkey & ham with salad and southwest sauce 10pp

Doritos 5pp
Creme egg 5pp
:)

26/27 ironically keeping to 26 after saying I'd keep 27! Nice to not feel restricted though.

Have used all my weeklies plus a few..oops

Really need to catch a grip as I want to lose this weight so much!!

Today is the start of three nights so apologies if my diaries make no sense!!

Today - lie in so no breakfast

Lunch - pasta with sauce 8pp

Dinner - chicken tikka masala - 9pp
Lighter choices oven chips - 4pp

Leaves 5pp for nighttime... I'm thinking creme egg and loads of fruit!! Gonna do 26pp til thurs to get back on track.

Oh no, I hate it when that happens!...when's your WI? How long do you have to lady on just your dailies? What about exercise could you squeeze some in to get some extra points??

Breakfast
1 toast with small bit of marmalade 3pp

Lunch
Bagel 6pp
Pastrami 1pp
American mustard 0pp

Dinner
Chicken and almond tagine 9pp

Snacks
Jelly beans 7pp
Pineapple
Zero pp soup

Total 26/26pp

Pooped...night night!

Here to subscribe, who'd of thought you could have pizza and mutter the words I'm on a diet, I love it, I'm following filling and healthy as an experiment after counting my way down from 13.5 to 10.12, just fancied trying something different fingers crossed it continues to go in the right direction.

Weigh in tonight again, time seems to be whizzing by! Had a very busy night last night and didn't get to eat very much.

Today's food plan
Bagel & Philadelphia 7pp

Shop bought sandwich after wi - too lazy to cook just for me! - 10pp

Night shift
Fajita salad 7pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Pineapple 0pp

27/27pp

Need to increase my water intake this week too. When I met my hubby 7 years ago, i was 8st 8lbs I used to drink so much water he called me an aquaholic ;)

Hi hun ur diary looks great here to follow its that's ok can I ask did you find the s f was dear x

Back