Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to b a bearer of bad news but the rich toffee bars are:
1x 2pp
2x 5pp
3x7pp

:-( sorry

I just spotted this and was going to say. I hate that x

Thanks, prob shouldn't be eating three in a row anyway!! Was too tired. Used the rest of my weeklies last night on wine and crisps.

Today's plan
Melon and pineapple 0pp
Milk in coffee daily allowance 2pp

Chicken 4pp
Chips 6pp
Stuffed roquito pepper 4pp
Green beans 0pp

Slimbo 3pp
Cheese 2pp
Mayo ex l 1pp
Tomato 0pp

Snacks
Popcorn 2pp
Bar 2pp

27/27

I usually have 3 a day :-D one at breakfast either the white choc and raspberry one or the peanut one then I have a rich toffee one with my lunch then if I have enough pp I have one in the evening the biscuit and caramel one is good (blue wrapper) keeps me on track :-D

Terrible day yesterday, just gonna wipe the slate clean and start afresh. Think I might do filling and healthy til fri then pp fri sat (going away for a night - dinner b&b) and carry on filling and healthy til next thurs! Was hoping to maybe get my stone award by thurs but that won't happen lol, maybe next week if I can get motivated again!!

Tonight is weigh in, undecided whether to go and face up to a gain or try and pull it back by being on plan 100% between now and next thurs...hmmm. Should prob go but ashamed of myself for falling off the wagon!!

Anyhow...
Today's plan

Breakfast
Alpen golden syrup & hazelnut porridge 4pp
Orange juice 2pp

Lunch
WW tomato soup 2pp
Slimbo 3pp
WW yog 1pp

Dinner
Extra lean mince bolognese 6pp
Pasta 6pp
Side salad with drizzle of balsamic 0pp

Treat - curly wurly 3pp

27/27pp

I agree - face the scales. Every time I have been unable to go to WW, I've thought "I will pull it back next week so there is no gain" but I don't - it just gets worse!
I faced my demons yesterday and I had already accepted I had a significant gain but it has enabled me to draw an official line under it and start afresh.
Good luck anyway - the scales may surprise you!

Thanks ladies, I needed someone to tell me to just go! Well as expected a gain...but shocked as its only 1/2lb! I can get rid of that plus more in a week ;) only two slight problems.. Night away with hubby and another couple tomorrow night means a meal out and drinks, then lunch at pizza express with the girls on tues :/ think I'll have steak tomorrow night and avoid starter and dessert.

Thanks ladies, I needed someone to tell me to just go! Well as expected a gain...but shocked as its only 1/2lb! I can get rid of that plus more in a week ;) only two slight problems.. Night away with hubby and another couple tomorrow night means a meal out and drinks, then lunch at pizza express with the girls on tues :/ think I'll have steak tomorrow night and avoid starter and dessert.

Well done on going - you must be pleased with a teensy weensy little half pound gain!

Do you know where you are going for your meal? Could you have a sneaky advance peek at the menu so you can think ahead? I almost always go for chicken, fish or veggie and ask for a jacket potato or boiled potatoes instead of chips and then have a liqeur coffee (Calypso/tia maria is my fave) instead of a dessert.

Pizza express may be a bit trickier. Do they do pasta? If yes, consider going F&H and having tomato based pasta (arrabiatta is my personal fave!) with 1-2 teaspoons of parmesan.

Drinks - it has to be spirits and diet mixers (2pp each I think) or, if you are driving, alcohol free lager is a godsend at 1pp per bottle (I think).

Need help, here are the menus for tonight. Not sure which we will be choosing from but think its the first one. What do you think I should have and how would you pp it? Thinking of asking for sauces on the side etc, don't really want fish..

Attachments

• image-1731702181.jpg
    image-1731702181.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image-71829372.jpg
    image-71829372.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 43
I'm thinking chicken breast 4pp, streaky bacon 3pp, creamy mash 8pp(?!) and sauce on side using just a few spoonfuls 4pp
Total - 19pp!?

Dessert maybe Eton mess and just eat half with a black coffee - say 6pp???

Plus glass of wine 6pp

31pp :O

well done for facing the scales :) u didnt do so bad after all!!!

i think ur choice of the chicken sounds about the best hun x

Depending on how many courses you are going for, I would choose:

Starter - Soup (don't have butter on your roll). Even better, have no starter.
Main - Chicken - ask for boiled potatoes (they are on option on the "sides" list so I am sure they will oblige) instead of creamy mash OR One of the steaks, depending on how they are cooked, with any sauce on the side and ask for a Jacket Potato or boiled potatoes instead of chips
Dessert - Ice cream or Eton mess. Or ask if they serve mints with their coffee and have a cappuccino with mints instead - just enough to give you a sweet kick.

The menu looks lovely by the way but rather luxurious - I love sea bass and then you see "with risotto", which usually has way too much butter for a healthy diet.

Good luck. x

So arrived at restaurant and menu was different, had chicken breast with a little spiced lentil sauce and a half portion of rice, plus a few chips from some one else's plate. Had a small slice of almond cake for pud with an espresso and a large glass of rosé wine! Gonna count it as 35pp then went out after meal and drank ALOT of gin and full fat tonic as nowhere seemed to have slimline. So spent around 60pp in total yesterday (inc breakfast & lunch). Using 33/49 weeklies! Still worth it and have been for a good walk this morning.

Yesterday's food

Breakfast!
Sausage 6
Egg 3
Tomato 0
Potato bread 4
Red sauce 1
Butter 3
Toast 2
19/27

Choc digestives 4pp

Chicken stirfry 3pp
Rice 6pp

Goujon 3pp
32/27

2 Colin caterpillar choc rolls (8pp?!!) lost packet so just guessing!

40/27pp - using all my weeklies! Was really tired and munching yesterday!! Gonna do filling and healthy today and try to get out for another walk.

Back