one small step for man...one giant leap for a lipotrimmer!!

yumyum

Well guys and girls i had the dreaded chicken soup for lunch and.....I LIKE IT!!!!:8855:xx

Me too!! Infact i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

I really do mlike it!, maybe it was the week without food that helped ?, i'm defo gonna be asking the pharmacist for at least 7 next week lol xx

ya both sick xx

i suppose you're gonna tell me you like the flapjacks as well??
Haven't tried those, gonna stick with my shakes and soup.....loving vanilla ans coffe combo at the mo, feels like a real treat!! x:D

Ah im not trying the flapjacks - partly because of what i have heard (that they taste like burnt poo lol) and partly because i dont want to chew anything just yet. choco shake and soup is working wonders for me at the moment so im guna stick to that :D

And yummy - if you like em that much go back to the chemist and change some!! hehe

I enjoy having them on a weekend when me chap is eating his tea :D

I love the chicken soup too :)

It feels like a proper meal because you are having some hot!!

you still allowed the soup on yer refeed chell?

I'm a soup lover as well. I add paprika and pepper to it and have it for my dinner every night. Makes me feel as though I'm eating something.

God! They taste like the worst cup-a-soups ever !! Just stomached 2 before I changed the rest for vanilla......lovely!

I've gone off it each time I've had it, lol.

Just weighed in and stocked up - just the 2 sachets this week!

O right may do that tomorrow then, i didnt realise , i mentioned on weigh in that i wanted some soup so i'll see if they'll swap for me, thanks .....OOOOoo more vanilla coffee mixes yummy! x

i'm a soup lover to and yes i like the flapjacks cant say if they taste like burnt poo cos i never tried that lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the coconut flapjack, but I cant stomach that soup. Good job we are all different though, isnt it lol.

Lol!!

Have you tried Vanilla and peppermint yet Yumyum??

and your totally right Kered... Other wise LT would have problems with stock control :p

My pharmacist isn't allowed to swap stuff -says because before people have given back opened packets etc, what are people like - fancy doing that. I'd say stick at all the foods! I hated the chicken soup to begin with but i'm so much more of a savoury person that I tried it with pepper, paprika, curry powder, herbs and actually really like it now! also the bars...I really needed to beable to feel I was eating (i.e chewing!) and so after 3 attempts I actually like the peanut ones. They also help with the fibre intake if you know what I mean! :D

Hmmm does the pharmasist not check them before taking them back??

It is kind of a joke people taking back open packs like!!

Back