One stone at a time target/challenge.

Enjoy London and we will defo answer to each other :) sounds good!!! Cx

Hey ladies sorry ive been mia . Hectic couple of days. Well done carly you must be thrilled.

Galaxy dont worry yourself jst enjoy your trip and get back into it when you get back but know what you mean about people trying to lead you off track. Just think of mil face hen you get to goal everytime you look at the oreo s lol ps great idea about carly being wi buddy. I couldnt do it in my own either

Morgen glad youre feeling better X x

Ps sorry lisa hope you had a great time in amsterdam.

Hi missy x x

How is everyone (who isn't away galavanting ;))'s weekend looking? Xx

awww maaaan, I said yes to going to what I thought was an art exhibition of food inspired artworks tomorrow. I find our now, when it is too late that it is in fact an exhibition of actual gourmet food, with tastings... wonder if I can get through it by eating nothing, otherwise Monday is not going to be such a good weigh in as I had hoped :argh:

Im BAAACCCKK ! YEY !

Not going to read through everything tonight, as to be quite honest, my eyes are blurring already as Im sooo tired!

I will be on tomorrow, catching up with whats been happening!

Had a fab time, didn't eat much junk, infact didn't eat any junk, but got a lot drunk though!

So glad to be home, till my daughter said to me, " why don't you go away more, I like it at Auntie Krista's house" so I said, do you miss me, her reply "no" .... I was gutted :( I really missed her. She's my little best friend!

n e ways see you tomoz

Lisa xx

Defo!! Little one missed u so much - bless her!! That's funny tho!

Glad ur feeling better missybct - did u enjoy x factor?

Morgenmuffel - hope the exhibition goes ok! Do u have any weeklies left? Could u exercise before to earn pp? Or maybe count the food for one of meals? X

awww maaaan, I said yes to going to what I thought was an art exhibition of food inspired artworks tomorrow. I find our now, when it is too late that it is in fact an exhibition of actual gourmet food, with tastings... wonder if I can get through it by eating nothing, otherwise Monday is not going to be such a good weigh in as I had hoped :argh:

Oh no its soooo hard to resist and the smell oh my god. Just do your best and i hope its not too bad for you x

Welcome bacl lisa glad you had a good time and hope you got some rest last night. Kids soon bring you back to earth with a bang. My little girl is 2 and i could be gone for a few hrs and doesnt even lift her head when i come back but its a different story when her daddy comes home its all excitement , brat lol
But morgen is right she did miss ya and was just having a dig x x

How is everyone (who isn't away galavanting ;))'s weekend looking? Xx

Hi carly was not galavanting but had to go to a party last night. Did very well and managed to eat just 2 sandwich triangles and a handful of peanuts . Did you do anything exciting x

Glad you had a good time Lisa!

X Factor was interesting, had a 15 minute delay due to "technical" issues - everyone was joking that Frankie had stormed the stage in a coke binge :D

xxx

Hi missy misses x factor cos we had a very rare night out . Its sad when i would have preferred to stay in and watch x factor x

Sounds nice Goose :)

I was at a dinner party - yummy food, wine and nice company :) we watched xfactor and played on the wii!! :D xx

Reminder to all about our manchester meet next weekend... Most people are arriving 10.30-11 on sat and we will hit the christmas market and have some lunch and dinner.... Do people fancy a comedy club on sat night? PM me if u want my mobile no :) xx

I checked flights from Stuttgart to Manchester just in case there was some mega deal, but as I guessed it's a little over my price range for next weekend lol. Have a great time on my behalf though.

I was soooo good at today's food thingy. I had a salad wrap, a small mexican bready pasty, and a 6 teeny bits of bread with assorted chutneys/mustards on to try, aaaaaaaand totally resisted the most delicious creme brulee that everyone else was eating. Also I bought myself a teapot from the English Tearoom and my fellow country man complimented me on my manners, oh my Mum will be so proud :D

Sounds like everyone else has been having a good weekend. Shall we set ourselves a group challenge for the week? Not sure what but if anyone has any ideas...

lol bless her, you know she missed you really, she's just pretending because she's mad you went away in the first place, I had a cat just like that lol.

Pmsl :)

I checked flights from Stuttgart to Manchester just in case there was some mega deal, but as I guessed it's a little over my price range for next weekend lol. Have a great time on my behalf though.

I was soooo good at today's food thingy. I had a salad wrap, a small mexican bready pasty, and a 6 teeny bits of bread with assorted chutneys/mustards on to try, aaaaaaaand totally resisted the most delicious creme brulee that everyone else was eating. Also I bought myself a teapot from the English Tearoom and my fellow country man complimented me on my manners, oh my Mum will be so proud :D

Sounds like everyone else has been having a good weekend. Shall we set ourselves a group challenge for the week? Not sure what but if anyone has any ideas...

I will be up for a challenge, 1lb till thursday night starting tomorrow !

Lisa xx

Back