One stone at a time target/challenge.

Blumming heck woman, what a transformation. Totally inspiring. I always think wish I could do that but I can if I totally focused but not ever really given it 100%. Go on hol on sat & when I get back I'm really really gonna give it my all & stop messin about.
Kay xxx

Rosie_Lee said:
hi girls :)
hope you're all keeping well x
someone told me it's only 19 weeks off christmas, is that right :sigh:
that's one time of year that scares me the most, always end up half a stone heavier.
well my weight is still up and down, getting used to it now though.
i've just updated my before and after album and i'm horrified at my before pic :eek: still can't quite believe i was like that.
good luck to you all on the scales this week.

Rosie x

Omg Rosie!! Ur pics r amazing! Uve done sooo well & look beautiful. Ur my thinspiration xxxx

Hey ladies,

Been thinking about getting back on the plan - I'm almost back up to my start weight from last November. Got to start doing something again - I am eating for england at the moment. If there was an olympic medal for overeating I would win Gold every day!
Some inspiring posts on here - Rosie love your before and after pics. Made me seriously think about getting on with it. Bit sick of WW and the locals there - no other classes locally. There is a slimming world class, but I'm thinking of calroie counting? any tips??

Love to all - missed you loads - be back soon.

Emms xx

Don't think about it woman do it. I too am back to my start weight from last sept so I guess that makes us human & nothing to be ashamed about. I wonder how many people have done the same before actually knuckling down & getting to target. There is a good app for calorie counting think its called my fitness pal. I'm not sure what diet to follow but know I'm back to it on mon. Thinkin of goin back to ww but not sure why as I used to use half my daily points on crap. Sw allows me to eat a whole chicken & pk of crab sticks which is also not how I want to be. Maybe I'll try cc again but also find that a bit faffy as everything needs to be counted. Wish I could afford to pay a dietician to cook my meals & plan what I have for the day with no access to extras. The same dietician would need to be fit, hot, tanned & only wear a little pinny round the house & nothing else lol
Kay xxxx

Emma, why not join me & Gail on CC? If you can get my fitness pal app you can track all calories on there & can add me as friend too xxxx

I'm still here.... Just been very busy :D going bk to ww on mon ;) x

Hi everyone. Its me the drop out from way back when :(:(:( . Not making excuses but sooooo much stuff happened since i was last on i totally went off the rails and have put back on exactly a stone since june, but starting afresh tomorrow and hoping to get it back off by xmas. Dont knw if anyone still checks in but this site was the only thi g keeping me on track. Hope everyone is keeping well and hope to see you soon x x x

Goose1 said:
Hi everyone. Its me the drop out from way back when :(:(:( . Not making excuses but sooooo much stuff happened since i was last on i totally went off the rails and have put back on exactly a stone since june, but starting afresh tomorrow and hoping to get it back off by xmas. Dont knw if anyone still checks in but this site was the only thi g keeping me on track. Hope everyone is keeping well and hope to see you soon x x x

Good luck

you can do it hun :)
Rosie x

Rosie_Lee said:
you can do it hun :)
Rosie x

Thanks Rosie. Hope all is good with you x x

Thanks Rosie. Hope all is good with you x x

yea thanks hun :) still at goal ,well a few pounds under. it's tricky especially as i started gym 6weeks ago so burning a lot of calories, i'm still figuring it out.
Rosie x

Hey all,

Well I've gone and put all my weight back on. I'm back up to 21st 7lbs. Damn you metabolism...
So I'm starting something new this week, I'm off over tot he dark side for a bit (SW). But will still be stopping in here to say hi and hopefully gain some encouragement. This is the only thing that kept me going last time!!
Hope everyone is going on okay.

Emms xx

Where is everyone???
Joining SW tonight and I've just been to the local leisure centre and have bought a months swim pass and am going to go three times a week first thing in the morning M/W/F to swim lengths!!! get me!!
Then came home and tried on my swimming costume - not worn it for past 4 years and it fits!!
Bring it on!!
Emms xx

Hi Emma,

I feel gutted that you are back at your original start, but you know that you can do it, as you have done it before, I wish you all the best !!

Im starting Rosemary Connelly tomorrow, and I have to say that I am very very nervous about it !

Lisa x

Hey Lisa!
So glad that there's a familiar face on here! You're right - i do know that i can do it - and have been swimming twice so far, and on my scales I've lost 4lbs since Tuesday last week.
So Rosemary Connolly - you'll have to let me know how it goes, Don;t you have to do exercise at that class??

Emms xx

Back