One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hope ur ok Lisa... What is happening with new plan?! Confused!! Not at meetings now!

Off to Minimins meeting in morning in Manc - hope to meet u all sometime !!

Shattered and been so busy ;( lost 1lb this week! Hope everyone is bk to it xx

Hi :D

Lisa did u say u might come along to Manchester meet petal? Just Facebook me or get my no off there n text me :D xx

Hope all you revellers ave a good time in madchester & dont stray too much off plan.
Thought I'd share summat wi u all, which at the moment is keeping me inspired. I pinched it off somewhere else on here. What I've done is get 14 pieces of pasta & put them in a glass jar. I've put it somewhere I can see it but may carry in my work bag too. It's something visual to look at which I think helps. When I get weighed on fri I'll take however many pieces out of the jar & chuck them in the bin on the way out. Obviously each piece represents a lb. Don't ask me what I'll do if I gain cos that ant gonna happen & I'm not allowed to lose half pounds either. Lol.

I think I need to change my motivational tactics frequently to keep me on track just like I used to rotate my kids toys to keep them interested. Lol xxx

Hi carly hope you all had a great time today x

Thats a great idea galaxy think i might get my hubby to do it with euros and at the end i get to keep them lol

So happy this morning, was looking through my clothes for something to wear and remembered that I bought some new stuff just before I left England which was a size too small and it now fits!! Wahooo!!

Well done morgen im sure thats the best feeling ever x

Goose1 said:
Thats a great idea galaxy think i might get my hubby to do it with euros and at the end i get to keep them lol

Hey yeah good idea. Just seeing them in a jar looks achievable. It sounds daft dunt it? I've got 3 of the damn things to lose but I'm taking it a stone at a time but that still is a big amount it takes ages to get down.

What I've done is get 14 pieces of pasta & put them in a glass jar. I've put it somewhere I can see it but may carry in my work bag too. It's something visual to look at which I think helps. When I get weighed on fri I'll take however many pieces out of the jar & chuck them in the bin on the way out. Obviously each piece represents a lb.

Hey Galaxy Girl - Love this idea. I'm so going to do it this week. Thanks for the tip!

My mum recently joined weight watchers up in Yorkshire and the class leader there has a teddy bear that one member of the class takes home with them every week, and they also take the leaders tracker book, and the point of it is that you have to be super good that week cos the bear is watching you and you have to fill in your week in the leaders book. Thought this was a good idea - and also you can look back and see what other class members have eaten and pointed in their weeks previously!
Emms x

emmaholl said:
Hey Galaxy Girl - Love this idea. I'm so going to do it this week. Thanks for the tip!

My mum recently joined weight watchers up in Yorkshire and the class leader there has a teddy bear that one member of the class takes home with them every week, and they also take the leaders tracker book, and the point of it is that you have to be super good that week cos the bear is watching you and you have to fill in your week in the leaders book. Thought this was a good idea - and also you can look back and see what other class members have eaten and pointed in their weeks previously!
Emms x

Hey that is a good idea. I love avin a nosey at what everyone else is eating. I also get giddy finding low point treats. My fave at the mo is a tube of chewits for 3pp. Many thanks to Gail for that xxx

Emms x

When I was at Slimming World our consultant had a bunny that someone would take home, and if you gained while looking after him she'd cut a limb off, so everyone was extra good because they didn't want to be responsible for getting its ear chopped off :p

When I was at Slimming World our consultant had a bunny that someone would take home, and if you gained while looking after him she'd cut a limb off, so everyone was extra good because they didn't want to be responsible for getting its ear chopped off :p

Oh my god that is hilarious especially cos i know i would really really be good for fear of the poor bunny losing a body part . Brilliant x

Morgenmuffel - that's fantastic!
"If you don't lose weight - the bunny gets it!"
Love it.
Emms xx

Morgenmuffel - that's fantastic!
"If you don't lose weight - the bunny gets it!"
Love it.
Emms xx

Lol
I know. How much pressure is that and as silly as it is its genius

Omg, I wud b mortified!! I wonder if we cud do something like that on this site? I'm not very technical but cud start a new thread and hav pic of bear then take it in turns to write daily diary????

Loving the teddies/ bunnies! I think that would be a brill thread idea!! Set it up and direct me to it lol

Hope u are all well!!

Morgen - love the pasta idea too!!

The meet was brilliant - we had an absolutely lovely time :D ate a bit too much... drank a bit too much and have 5 days to pull it back ;) I met Nikki (sparkles) on the train at 9ish on Sat (lovely goss on train!)... then we met Jackie (Jackieb - and her Norm!) and Emma (Minxymoo) at 11ish on Manchester Station - checked into hotel and had a bit of a chat... then off to Pizza Express for yummy lunch :D then introduced Jackie and Norm to Krispy Kreme... before hitting Primark (omg - how busy?! treated ourselves - some more than others - oops!)... then coffee in costa...then off to the Christmas markets (bit pricey but pretty!)... then we collected Ruth (Trefoil) from station - all went to hotel to freshen up... then off to "Alibi" for cheap and delicious pub grub followed by 2 for 1 cocktails... pottered back to hotel were merry and had a bit more gossip before crashing.... next day sees us at Wetherspoons for some yummy brekkie... then of course we had to introduce Ruth to Krispy Kreme! Then Primark (again! lol)... Drop Ruth off... then Nikki... then I met my friend Alex (kind of an ex - was nice to see him - still pretty as ever lol) - had a fruit cooler in starbucks then went to cinema to see tower heist (good film!)... then delivered safely to station ... and despite delayed train safely home by 10.30.... work done on train and loads more since I got home.. off to bed soon after a fab weekend!!

xxxx

P.S - there are some photos on here and fb!

Back