One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well done Lisa, only a lb gain. I went this morn to weigh in,reluctantly & dragging my heels. The only thing that made me go was YOU. After reading you went yest I thought "what's the worst I expect, 5lb gain? & the best? Sts" so I got on & breathed in, only a 2lb gain. Whoop whoop. Only half under a stone loss on WW. So not quite a loser dance, but still a little jig. 0 point soup is cookin away nicely & now to plan &track. Although I am still bitt let down by WW app. Increased my PP to 35 & I can't amend it. I emailed em about 3 times wi no response.

Well done Lisa, only a lb gain. I went this morn to weigh in,reluctantly & dragging my heels. The only thing that made me go was YOU. After reading you went yest I thought "what's the worst I expect, 5lb gain? & the best? Sts" so I got on & breathed in, only a 2lb gain. Whoop whoop. Only half under a stone loss on WW. So not quite a loser dance, but still a little jig. 0 point soup is cookin away nicely & now to plan &track. Although I am still bitt let down by WW app. Increased my PP to 35 & I can't amend it. I emailed em about 3 times wi no response.

Super, then this week, we have to make a pact that we will loose what we have gained! to get back on track, then we can forget all about it!

I don't bother with the ww site, to busy for my liking!

But Im going shopping later, and gonna stock up for soups!

Im going to put some recipies on here for the soups!

Saves looking around for them!

So if anyone has any recipies, then get em on !

Lisaxx

Do you know I was thinking same, shall I ask everyone to post their favourite yummy recipe. I'm on it today. Porridge for brekkie, 0 point soup for lunch wi one of them warby wraps grilled wi cheese & paprika on. Mmmmmmm . Oh & 1 pkt of Oreos I'm still munching thru x I'd love to see the 0 p soup recipes as just made bns, carrot soup AGAIN!!!!! but added a red pepper too, cos that's how I roll. Lol

I have all my 0 point soups on my blog, they have their own special page lol, I shall be adding a new one this weekend but so far I have: Curried Pumpkin Soup, Carrot, Celeriac and Coriander Soup, Slow Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup, Lemony Courgette Soup and Pear and Pumpkin Soup.

Slimming in a Foreign Land: Zero Point Soups

I eat some zero point soup every day and am always looking for new ideas or full fat recipes to adapt, I am soup obsessed I tells you :D

Do you know I was thinking same, shall I ask everyone to post their favourite yummy recipe. I'm on it today. Porridge for brekkie, 0 point soup for lunch wi one of them warby wraps grilled wi cheese & paprika on. Mmmmmmm . Oh & 1 pkt of Oreos I'm still munching thru x I'd love to see the 0 p soup recipes as just made bns, carrot soup AGAIN!!!!! but added a red pepper too, cos that's how I roll. Lol

whats this bns all about ?

lol, Im liking the way u rollllll

Lisa xx

1 butternut squash peeled and chopped
1 onion chopped
1 pint veg stock
2 tsp ground cummin.

chuck in pan, boil for 20 mins, liquidise

Swede, leeks, onions, broccoli, carrots, stock cube, parsley and water.

boil and liquidise

2 borccoli and 2 cauli
garlic
onion
stock.

fry onions and garlic till soft
add veg and stock
bring to boil and simmer
liuquidise

2 onions
2 celery
2 cloves garlic
1 - 1 1/2 lbs carrots
2 pints of stock
1 fresh red chilli or 1 stp dried chilli flakes
1oz baby spinach or 1 frozen portion

simmer all ingrediants (except spinnach) blend, and add spinnach.

note I have not tried any of these YET! but I will be making them this weekend

When I did sw they had a really nice chicken noodle soup.

chicken breast x 2
celery x 2
chicken stock
carrots
peppers
garlic

throw in pan, liquidise when carrots are soft, add noodles at last 5 mins

add a handfull of spinnach to bottom of bowl before serving and stir in, only takes a few secs for spinnach to cook.

now I know for the thin dried noodles it is 5 points, and the chicken is for what ever weight you use, but overall this dish can serve 4 portions so the points is still low.

And nearly all zero point soup has points in as stock cubes are 12 point per cube..

suppose making your own soup is really just a case of throwing anything in a pan and adding stock.

You could even add lentils and pulses to thicken soup up....but add the points value, think they are 5 points for 80g lentils ( don't forget to soak lentils!)

That I am aware of there is nothing to subsitute the 1point for stock cubes... yes it is strange that !

Can't you get a relative to ship some fry lite over ?

Lisa xx

Lisa , ask Gail what bns are? She thought they were beans. It's butternut squash but far too lazy to type that. Wish I could find the roll eyes smiley :) he'll do x

lol, I did actually think at first are they beans.... but then I though narr..

Ha ha, I was very confused with the bns thing! I'm rubbish, don't understand text abbreviations either - only just learnt lol is laff out loud!!! X

My OH (other half) once read a text from a male friend of mine with lol in it. He confronted me by asking why he was putting lots of love on texts to me. Erm 1. Don't read my text 2. Get with it & get text speak lessons off ur daughter. Lol

God im hungry!

Think I may have a egg white with paprika in it, had one before it was lussshhh!

Lisa x

Back