One stone at a time target/challenge.

Sorry i've been AWOL! Welcome Kay, Gwen, Jodie Louise and Becca :)

Hope the scales stay kind morgen!

I'm a fb girl too... Anyone is welcome to add me... Diane did I get the right one?

Hope ur all having a lovely weekend xx

Been a bad weekend for me :cry: felt really peed off with the husband, so had potato cakes ...4 of them .... with butter :eek: and they were really nice, I didn't feel guilty at all :eek:

It is ok though, I am going to work my backside off all this week, as Im cleaning the whole house, top to bottom, corner to corner... even the ceiling ! Im gonna be sweating like ... well like Im working hard lol

Hope you have all had a good weekend!

Oh I go to Amsterdam on Thursday ... mmm I am wondering what I am going to do whilst there!

Does anyone know the point allowance for magic mushrooms :D only joking !

Lisa xx

Right ladies, weekend off & now back to it. I thought I'd post here cos I like this little group, I always know I'm gonna get a response. I'm in a bit of moany mood so you're all gonna ave to listen, cos I know you will. No. 1...... I hate it when you post on here & get no response. Other day someone asked points of summat. So I went to WW app worked it all out & responded. Did I get a thankyou? No !!!! Well nxt time, kiss my ****. No. 2 you gotta bear wi me on this one. Yest we went to a "friends". My hubby does work for him & he does same in return. So my hubby was doin some work for him. Prior to this we had been watching my son play footy. So we went straight from footy to theirs. We had been outta house since 10 that morn. Now.... We always make each other summat to eat when were at each others house doin jobs. So I'm waitin for sarnies or summat to come round cos I'm ravenous. Nothing. My hubby finished workin for them bout 6ish we were starving. Car journey takes bout half hr home & I have nothing in for tea cos I thought we were eating at theirs. Then I remember tin of choc that someone gave me at footy as a thankyou. Then you can guess wot happened nxt. Half hr later & 3/4 tin of heroes gone. So when I've put on this week it's HER fault . The end xxxxx

Right ladies, weekend off & now back to it. I thought I'd post here cos I like this little group, I always know I'm gonna get a response. I'm in a bit of moany mood so you're all gonna ave to listen, cos I know you will. No. 1...... I hate it when you post on here & get no response. Other day someone asked points of summat. So I went to WW app worked it all out & responded. Did I get a thankyou? No !!!! Well nxt time, kiss my ****. No. 2 you gotta bear wi me on this one. Yest we went to a "friends". My hubby does work for him & he does same in return. So my hubby was doin some work for him. Prior to this we had been watching my son play footy. So we went straight from footy to theirs. We had been outta house since 10 that morn. Now.... We always make each other summat to eat when were at each others house doin jobs. So I'm waitin for sarnies or summat to come round cos I'm ravenous. Nothing. My hubby finished workin for them bout 6ish we were starving. Car journey takes bout half hr home & I have nothing in for tea cos I thought we were eating at theirs. Then I remember tin of choc that someone gave me at footy as a thankyou. Then you can guess wot happened nxt. Half hr later & 3/4 tin of heroes gone. So when I've put on this week it's HER fault . The end xxxxx

Yes we will listen to you, I was in the same mood yesterday aswell ;)

1) I hate it too, when no one reponds to a post! It is meant to be a friendly community who all helps each other out, and unless you have been part of a thread since the very start of it, then you get ignored! thats why I started this!

2) how very rude! Well, there are 2 ways to go about this, either say summat, or don't. work out which one of the above you will be less stressed with and do it. Don't fester on it any longer than you need to !

3) pretend you didn't eat the chocolates, it will make you feel better :D

don't let them get you down! pick yourself up and start again!

Lisa x0x

Oh my god how rude. Thats dreadful its no wonder you needed chocolate. Dont beat yourself up and start a new day today . The next time you go take a packed lunch and eat it in front of her make her feel bad lol good luck for this wk x x x

Oh my god how rude. Thats dreadful its no wonder you needed chocolate. Dont beat yourself up and start a new day today . The next time you go take a packed lunch and eat it in front of her make her feel bad lol good luck for this wk x x x

This is funny! I can imagine her with a little box with all her food in ! Can you imagine the womans face ! :eek:

And yes you are right, we all would need chocolate under these circumstances!

lisa x

Ha ha had a rite chuckle!! Bet u feel loads better with that off ur chest. Some people are unreal, can't believe she didn't think to offer u something - she must have been hungry herself. U will have to take a packed lunch next time. Been at the chocs myself this weekend but start of a new week so getting straight back on it. Hope uve had a good hearty breckie to make up for it xxx

Ha ha had a rite chuckle!! Bet u feel loads better with that off ur chest. Some people are unreal, can't believe she didn't think to offer u something - she must have been hungry herself. U will have to take a packed lunch next time. Been at the chocs myself this weekend but start of a new week so getting straight back on it. Hope uve had a good hearty breckie to make up for it xxx

I know that makes her worse that she would rather do without food herself than offer a sambo. I dont understand some people. Proud to say i stayed away fom the choc all weekend only wish the same could be said for the pot of spag bol i cooked for my hubby on sat. I was like a magnet with my little spoon dipping or tasting as i prefer to call it. Then "tasted" some garlic bread and some of my daughters sausages on some lovely white bread. Such a pig but did go for an hour walk then for damage limitation :(

I know that makes her worse that she would rather do without food herself than offer a sambo. I dont understand some people. Proud to say i stayed away fom the choc all weekend only wish the same could be said for the pot of spag bol i cooked for my hubby on sat. I was like a magnet with my little spoon dipping or tasting as i prefer to call it. Then "tasted" some garlic bread and some of my daughters sausages on some lovely white bread. Such a pig but did go for an hour walk then for damage limitation :(

Tasting eh ! well u wudnt wanna give u hubby something that didn't taste nice wud ya !

Lisa xx

Well it seems that some of us have had a few hiccups over the weekend !

So we obviously need motivating to start our new week!

So what are we going to do to get back on track ??

Personally I am going to look at my fat piccies! Also, Im going to try something on that makes me look horrible and look at myself in the mirror..

Going to also put a plan in action for the week! And get back on my food diary!

What are you all going to do ?

Lisa xx

hope this works !
cobra-44908-albums-thinspiration-picture20835-me-my-hen-night-i-have-not-shown-these-piccies-anyone-i-hate-myself-so-much-them-though-i-did-have-fantastic-night.html

eek ! I hate this picture !
cobra-44908-albums-thinspiration-picture20835-me-my-hen-night-i-have-not-shown-these-piccies-anyone-i-hate-myself-so-much-them-though-i-did-have-fantastic-night.html

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 54
Dont know why u hate that pic Lisa, u look beaut!! Defo have to get back on track today. Going to try my best not to pic at kids teas etc and not eating anything that I'm unsure wot the pro points r. Know wot u mean about tasting - I'm terrible for having a bite of this here and a bite of that there. Cos I'm not having a full thing I don't think it counts. I even rip bits off a round of bread whilst it's still in the packet, keep going back to it till it's gone but don't count it cos I've ate it in bits. Madness!!!

Dont know why u hate that pic Lisa, u look beaut!! Defo have to get back on track today. Going to try my best not to pic at kids teas etc and not eating anything that I'm unsure wot the pro points r. Know wot u mean about tasting - I'm terrible for having a bite of this here and a bite of that there. Cos I'm not having a full thing I don't think it counts. I even rip bits off a round of bread whilst it's still in the packet, keep going back to it till it's gone but don't count it cos I've ate it in bits. Madness!!!

do you know when people write lol, and they really dont lol, well I really did lol at that !

doesn't count cos I've ate it in bits ... thats one I have not tried before !

Lisa x

roflmao ! glad no one is in the house with me, they would wonder what I was laughing at...:D

Maybe thats where I am going wrong!

Maybe I should eat bread and pretend that I haven't then I would loose more than a 1lb!

Lisa x

God I love this thread, it has really helped to cheer me up today!

lisa x

Back