One stone at a time target/challenge.

Cobra

Silver Member
Im just (1/2lb) under 15 stone, which for me is a big thing, as for god knows how long I have been over 15.

So my target, is not so much as total weight loss but 1 stone at a time.

so fingers crossed in approx 7 weeks I will be in the 13 figures !

if anyone wants to join me in this target jump on in!

Lisa x

Helloo!!

Love your avatar - stunning piccie :D well done on your loss so far!!

Count me in - would love to get into the next stone which will be 16s... I started at 20 stone 5lbs and am now 17 stone 10 xx

Hi Lisa,

I'm half a pound under 15 which is a big deal for me also :)) well done to you on your weight loss. A stone at a time is a fab plan, although I'm planning to stop at 13 I started at 22.2 I don't want to end up having to surgery!!!!

Count me in

Diane x

It's great watching the scales go down and down until you reach that next stone! well done on your current loss and good luck for future losses! xxx

Helloo!!

Love your avatar - stunning piccie :D well done on your loss so far!!

Count me in - would love to get into the next stone which will be 16s... I started at 20 stone 5lbs and am now 17 stone 10 xx

That is a tremendous loss! Well done you! Join in with me :) It makes it easier I think having small but manageable goals!
Hi Lisa,

I'm half a pound under 15 which is a big deal for me also :)) well done to you on your weight loss. A stone at a time is a fab plan, although I'm planning to stop at 13 I started at 22.2 I don't want to end up having to surgery!!!!

Count me in

Diane x

WOW! You have lost 7 stone ! Well done to you, I take my hat off to you, as it is soo hard loosing weight! and then another mission keeping it off!

Good luck!

It's great watching the scales go down and down until you reach that next stone! well done on your current loss and good luck for future losses! xxx

Thanks Lauriee!

Lisa,

Your totally right losing the weight is one thing, but maintaining is a totally different ball game... We can do it tho :) I've sort of told myself that I'll have to weigh myself every week so it does creep bk on...
Do you go to meetings or are you weighing yourself? X

Hi there, First of all congrats on the amazing losses you've had so far!

This challenge sounds perfect for me. I started at 23 stone 9lbs and although I did get under 20 stone for about 3 weeks I have been stuck for more than a year trying to break whatever psychological barrier seems to be stopping me. I seem to have found my mojo again and I am almost almost there, but this time I want to reach it and keep on losing past it.

Morgenmuffel xx

Lisa,

Your totally right losing the weight is one thing, but maintaining is a totally different ball game... We can do it tho :) I've sort of told myself that I'll have to weigh myself every week so it does creep bk on...
Do you go to meetings or are you weighing yourself? X

Spot on, thats what I was thinking the other week! Even if I ever stop going to a slimming club, I must make it a new routine to weigh myself often !

I'm going to meetings (thursday eve), and have just joined the monthly pass, so I shall be popping over to the ww site, to see if there is anything interesting going on there! Doubt it is as good as this site tho!

Lisa x

Hi there, First of all congrats on the amazing losses you've had so far!

This challenge sounds perfect for me. I started at 23 stone 9lbs and although I did get under 20 stone for about 3 weeks I have been stuck for more than a year trying to break whatever psychological barrier seems to be stopping me. I seem to have found my mojo again and I am almost almost there, but this time I want to reach it and keep on losing past it.

Morgenmuffel xx

Hi Morgenmuffel!

Im glad you have found your MOJO!

Remember you deserve to be the person you want to be!

Are you still under the 20 stone barrier ? if so what is your shorterm goal ?

Good Luck
Lisa x

Well I have been to wi tonight, and have lost DRUM ROLL !! oj, 1/2 pound!

Not much, BUT im totally happy with it, I only started the diet on Monday, so its 4 days and its that T.O.M, so I think its good. And a loss is a loss, no matter how small !

Lisa x

Down is always better than up! Well done, and I'm sure next week you'll see a fab figure for a full week :)

I am 20 stone 2.5 lbs at the moment, so hopefully within the next couple of weeks I'll be back down and past it for good!

Morgenmuffel x

I hope so :)

Are you doing your waist measurements etc aswell as keeping an eye on your weight ?

Im deffo gonna do that this time, as sometimes if I don't loose any, it would be interesting/motivating to see if I had lost inches instead!

Lisa x

Well done Cobra!! Fab loss!

Dianep, Morgenmuffel and laurieee u are doing so well :D brilliant losses.... are u all on PP?

xx

Dianep, Morgenmuffel and laurieee u are doing so well :D brilliant losses.... are u all on PP?

xx

Thanks Carly, same to you too :)

I am on pro-points, I am not sure if there are different versions over here although as far as I can work out our pro-points plan varies slightly from the UK version anyway. I shall ask my resident translator... I mean boyfriend... :p

ah id love to join this i love to see the stones goin down feels so good i started at 16 stone and now im half a pound under 14stone feels so good to say 13 stone hahahah id love to just take it a stone at a time well done everyone on ur losses use are all doing fantasticly im on propoints at the moment im really enjoyin it its the only thing that has worked for me in a long long time !!!

xx

yeah i'm on PP Carly :) loving it so far! it's great! This is my 7th week and have my next weighing tomorrow - fingers crossed! xxxx

Well done on your losses this week so far!!!

Carly!!! I'm doing pp at home now & weighing myself on a sat morn... Although I made the fatal mistake of jumping on the scales this morning 2lbs on, so fingers crossed it doesn't say that tomorrow!

Lisa!!! I went to meetings for a year than i didn't really get anything from it, and felt motivated to do it on my own... Saving penny's as well for my new wardrobe lol

D x

ah id love to join this i love to see the stones goin down feels so good i started at 16 stone and now im half a pound under 14stone feels so good to say 13 stone hahahah id love to just take it a stone at a time well done everyone on ur losses use are all doing fantasticly im on propoints at the moment im really enjoyin it its the only thing that has worked for me in a long long time !!!

Well join in with the rest of us! :)

Carly!!! I'm doing pp at home now & weighing myself on a sat morn... Although I made the fatal mistake of jumping on the scales this morning 2lbs on, so fingers crossed it doesn't say that tomorrow!

Lisa!!! I went to meetings for a year than i didn't really get anything from it, and felt motivated to do it on my own... Saving penny's as well for my new wardrobe lol

D x

Well all them 4.95 adds up! And better in your pocket than someone elses!

Lisa xx

Thanks Carly, same to you too :)

I am on pro-points, I am not sure if there are different versions over here although as far as I can work out our pro-points plan varies slightly from the UK version anyway. I shall ask my resident translator... I mean boyfriend... :p

That made me lol!! poor fella... that's interesting - what are the differences you have noticed?

Well done on your loss so far - that is brilliant!! can't wait for 16s, 15s, 14s, 13s, 12s, 11s hehe.... one stone at a time though...

yeah i'm on PP Carly :) loving it so far! it's great! This is my 7th week and have my next weighing tomorrow - fingers crossed! xxxx

I am glad u are enjoying it :D - good luck with wi poppet!!!

D x

Diane - do u not find that you hop on everyday... I am really bad for that... would much prefer to weigh at home and maybe have just an online membership for £7 a month instead of £20.... but I worry that I wont manage..... I only literally get weighed.... and thought I could get my mum to do it kind of officially every week (after all she is my worst critic!)... what do u think? Really good luck for tomorrow!! Hope that silly 2lbs disappears xx

I think we should introduce ourselves... fancy a little quiz....

Name: Carly
Home: Carlisle in Cumbria
Weight loss so far: 20 stone 5 down to 17 stone 10... 37lbs :D
Favourite food: Pizza
Least Favourite food: unfortunately don't like fruit or veg.... but I am working on it... getting a blender and chopper for chrimbo so I can cook stuff/ smoothies etc... one day at a time :D
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to shop in topshop 2) to feel happy when looking in mirror 3) to feel healthy 4) to never be called names in the street again 5) for me!

xxx

Back