One stone at a time target/challenge.

Goose1 said:
I tell ya never mind lser dance i was nearly streaking naked on the green outside my house tonight cos i lost but thank god decided the world is not quite ready for that sight yet lol

Well done on your loss, it feels so good when it's unexpected. Maybe just a loser dance would be the most sensible option x

Well done on your loss, it feels so good when it's unexpected. Maybe just a loser dance would be the most sensible option x

Yes i do believe i should stick to that for now but when i get to goal i cant promise anything lol

Hahaha no, not read them but will try if I ave time between drinking water. I think this thread keeps me upbeat & has helped with my FB addiction. I no longer refresh FB constantly to see if any one has commented on "how many laps of the tank their goldfish has done" instead I keep up with goings on here & love reading & sharing daily ups & downs xxxx

Well obviously this thread is much better than fb.... coz we are all on it :D

I'm so sorry I dint even read this comment & then I said about people commenting on FB about their goldfish. I don't even know where that came from. We must be such good virtual friends we now send each other subliminal messages.

s'ok,

Well I went to my friends, and she showed me her fish that was on its last legs, it was sunk at bottom of the tank, she then told me it had been like that for over a day, I said that she was cruel, and she should kill the fish, as it wasn't even moving, you could clearly see the fish was in a slow painfull death, she wanted to flush it down the loo, I said that she was a irresponsible fish owner, and it wouldn't kill the fish, the fish would end up in a sewer dying on its own, and how could she live with that.

So, I suggested, taking it out and chopping its head off, quick and clean ( well apart from the blood, which makes me think... do fish bleed ??) anyway, she said no, so I took the fish out of the tank and lay it on the side, on a napkin, and I stroked it till it passed, it was quite a peacefull death, but I do feel quite teary that I have brought the death of this fish on... but it wasn't on its own, we were all there looking at the fish, and talking to it, as you wouldn't want to die with no one talking to you would you ...

Anyway, Ive had another slice of pizza, in mourning for the fish, which reminds me, I don't actually know what the fish was called. How bad is that!

Lisa :(

I am indeed! The bride is in most of my pics on here! Stunning size 10 and other bridesmaid is an 8... Despite losing 2 stone 8 I'm still in the same size! Blooming 26 trousers and anywhere from 16-24 dress lol!

Enjoy that sausage Butty it sounds lush!!!!!

Good luck xxx

I was bridesmaid at my friends wedding a few years ago, and I really felt ugly, she was size 6 or summat annorexic and I was about 16 at the time, and its a horrible feeling stood next to someone who is so slim, when you are not.... worse for me, is that the photographer put me the front of his website and on promotions aswell, I had to ring up and complain as my best friend was mortified that I was on and she wasn't and I was just thinking god how fat do I look :mad:

Okay I have updated my blog, the soup pic is about three-quarters through the posting and the Recipe is on the Zero Point Soups page hopefully you'll like it if you try it :)

Going to make this at weekend..... what is celeriac bu the way ????

I knew I really wasn't that thick. I don't go on comp, I view minimins & WW thru apps on my phone so there is no URL. I must admit it took a while to find this out & was searching for aaaaagggggeeeeesssss. I did tho, click on summat on my phone & it showed all your lovely colourful pages & lovely little tickers. It makes me look boring by comparison. Anyhows I feel a bit of a let down as I've not managed water today, is not avin time an excuse? Just sat here now forcing first 1 down while OH watches footy. Keep up the good work every one & keep doin the loser dance. Beats the 30 day shred hands down lol

What do you think of the ww site ?? I can't get my head around it, and think its quite poo in contrast to this site !

Lisa xx

Awww bless you - that is so kind Lisa - i personally am terrified of fish (and things that fly) - but that is another story... that's so nice that you did it the humane way petal! Sure u looked lovely in pics and that's why the used them... I really want to look good for the wedding... so nervous!

Goose - fab loss!! and lol at the potentially naked loser dance! lol

I have decided to WI on friday morning and am feeling so motivated - got my mag today - few tears but emerged stronger and ready for this again :D

Good luck all weds weighers xxx

Super Carly, glad you are re motivated!

I read on fb that you was looking at being a ww leader.... do tell all about why this is something that you want to do !

It is something that I thought of aswell, when I am goal that is

Lisa xx

Again only if at goal... I just couldn't think of anything more rewarding than helping someone with a tough journey that I faced and conquered... Think it's something I would love! I cry at every success story and would love to help people get there... Corny?! X

Again only if at goal... I just couldn't think of anything more rewarding than helping someone with a tough journey that I faced and conquered... Think it's something I would love! I cry at every success story and would love to help people get there... Corny?! X

Nah not corny, but inspirational! And I'm totally with you on that crying at success stories thing, I also cry at all proposals of marriage, no matter how crap they are or if I know the person lol.

Morgenmuffel x

Cobra said:
Well obviously this thread is much better than fb.... coz we are all on it :D

s'ok,

Well I went to my friends, and she showed me her fish that was on its last legs, it was sunk at bottom of the tank, she then told me it had been like that for over a day, I said that she was cruel, and she should kill the fish, as it wasn't even moving, you could clearly see the fish was in a slow painfull death, she wanted to flush it down the loo, I said that she was a irresponsible fish owner, and it wouldn't kill the fish, the fish would end up in a sewer dying on its own, and how could she live with that.

So, I suggested, taking it out and chopping its head off, quick and clean ( well apart from the blood, which makes me think... do fish bleed ??) anyway, she said no, so I took the fish out of the tank and lay it on the side, on a napkin, and I stroked it till it passed, it was quite a peacefull death, but I do feel quite teary that I have brought the death of this fish on... but it wasn't on its own, we were all there looking at the fish, and talking to it, as you wouldn't want to die with no one talking to you would you ...

Anyway, Ive had another slice of pizza, in mourning for the fish, which reminds me, I don't actually know what the fish was called. How bad is that!

Lisa :(

I think you did the best thing as no one would want to see any animal suffer. I personally would not of been able to chop it's head of & think " airing it to death" as my daughter thinks it's called, is the best way. As for the extra slice of pizza, I always find it helps with the grieving process. On a lighter note, I'm still a bit of a let down as I only drank 1 bottle of water last night, a little bit of that was spilt by the dog trying to nick my bottle.

Sorry Lisa I'm really rubbish at replying to posts & that one where you asked opinion on WW site, I can't reply to unless I reply to whole thing & i think thats a waste of chatting space. I only use WW app. I like the recipes & like the fact I have calculator to hand at all times BUT I can't find anywhere to chat to anyone even tho it looks like I shud be able to. AND I had set a personal target of a stone & because I'd reached that my daily PP went up to 35. I think that's just encouraging me to eat more I will blame it on them if I've gained this week. I've put in another stone target & it's still 35 & can't find any where to amend it. Oh & the fact the app has no URL just let's me down completely. Lol

Morgenmuffel said:
Hrmm scales are up this morning (boo) but I can fit into one of my smaller tops (yay)

Hey it's funny you should say that. I looked in the mirror this morn, after the initial shock of my hair that I forgot to straighten last night, I realised I can start to see little collar bones where my neck meets my chest. Yay. Soon I won't ave to wear chunky necklaces & scarves to cover up my fat collar bones & triple chin. I've learnt that trick off Gok Wan, to draw attention away from the "ugly" bits. It reminds me of a thread on here called "non scale victory's" little things you notice like smaller tops, being able to get outta bath a wrap a towel round you & tuck it in without a big gapping hole showing off ur mum bum..... Etc etc you get my drift.

Oh Lisa, bless your heart - you did the right thing. Watching a pet die is a terrible thing, but you did it in a humane and caring way :) Don't worry about that pizza.

Hope all Weds weighers have a good day - I'm off to my meeting in two hours! xxx

Yay to the smaller tops and collar bones :D x

Do you know what talking about collar bones etc, I do feel like I look slimmer but I really don't think that I have lost any weight this week, but I will find out soon enough, as I think next week is my measuring day, so I will see if I have lost any inches !

Good luck wednesdays wi ladies!

Lisa xx

I lost 2.5lbs at WI this morning - so I've lost a total of 10.5lbs so far (although only the 2.5lb loss is recorded on my card) - thrilled with that! xxx

Well done you :D

Well done, can I also congratulate everyone as we've now reached 200 replys. Whoo hoo. I think the 200th person should have weigh in this week with a -7lb head start. Ah that'll be me then xxxx

Back