One stone at a time target/challenge.

Cobra said:
Do you know what talking about collar bones etc, I do feel like I look slimmer but I really don't think that I have lost any weight this week, but I will find out soon enough, as I think next week is my measuring day, so I will see if I have lost any inches !

Good luck wednesdays wi ladies!

Lisa xx

I wish I'd measured from the start. My clothes feel loads looser even straight from the ironing pile when you ave that tight feelin. I just can't wait to buy a size smaller in clothes, it is another 1 of my mini goals xxxx

I lost 2.5lbs at WI this morning - so I've lost a total of 10.5lbs so far (although only the 2.5lb loss is recorded on my card) - thrilled with that! xxx

WELL DONE !! You must be over the bloomin moon !

Well done, can I also congratulate everyone as we've now reached 200 replys. Whoo hoo. I think the 200th person should have weigh in this week with a -7lb head start. Ah that'll be me then xxxx

NO WAY! Im am super pleased for you!

And yes, 200 replies! brilliant, and not one person has been ignored at all :)

I wish I'd measured from the start. My clothes feel loads looser even straight from the ironing pile when you ave that tight feelin. I just can't wait to buy a size smaller in clothes, it is another 1 of my mini goals xxxx

Nothing to stop you weighing yourself now hun :) I really want a smaller clothes aswell ! Think we all do really lol

Lisa xx

Ok Ladies,

This will be my last post till saturday, as Im off to Amsterdam tomorrow!

I will really miss our little chats.. You must all fill me in on what I miss whilst I am away !

Good luck for the next few days !

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
Ok Ladies,

This will be my last post till saturday, as Im off to Amsterdam tomorrow!

I will really miss our little chats.. You must all fill me in on what I miss whilst I am away !

Good luck for the next few days !

Lisa xx

Have a great time, do you intead to stick to plan or blow it big style? I'm off to London sat & sun wi my beautiful daughter, although I'm not tracking im gonna try & keep away from buying a dozen krispy kreme doughnuts just because they're a bargain. I'm hoping all the power walkin round London will keep the gain low. Are you goin on a cruise thing, my mate does that every yr & loves em xxxx

Have a lovely time Lisa - I'm jealous, I'd love to go there! Galaxy, I hope you have a brilliant time too - I love London, so many gorgeous shops and places to eat and drink! My OH doesn't like it (too busy for him) so we've not been together, although I have been a few times with friends :) xxx

missybct said:
Have a lovely time Lisa - I'm jealous, I'd love to go there! Galaxy, I hope you have a brilliant time too - I love London, so many gorgeous shops and places to eat and drink! My OH doesn't like it (too busy for him) so we've not been together, although I have been a few times with friends :) xxx

I really don't like the tube. It terrifies me. I can't follow the map at all. Usually I rely on OH to drag me along but this time were splitting up on the sat. Me & Lauren are gonna get some serious shoppin done & gonna see wicked.Zak & OH are goin on tour of Chelsea ground & watching England. I personally think I got the better deal & I'm sooooo excited. I hate being this excited as usually it ends up a let down. I am a bit of a pessimist & my cup is ALWAYS half empty. Anyhows 2 more days at work to go first as I kindly voluntered to work fri as they're short staffed. Good ole me xxxxxx

I really don't like the tube. It terrifies me. I can't follow the map at all. Usually I rely on OH to drag me along but this time were splitting up on the sat. Me & Lauren are gonna get some serious shoppin done & gonna see wicked.Zak & OH are goin on tour of Chelsea ground & watching England. I personally think I got the better deal & I'm sooooo excited. I hate being this excited as usually it ends up a let down. I am a bit of a pessimist & my cup is ALWAYS half empty. Anyhows 2 more days at work to go first as I kindly voluntered to work fri as they're short staffed. Good ole me xxxxxx

See I don't mind the Tube, I used to go to London a lot for work and leisure when I lived in Cambridge so it wasn't a hassle for me, but I can understand why it would be for some people.

Sounds like a lovely time! xxx

Well done missy bct!

Feel better Morgen!

Have a fab time Lisa :)

Good luck Friday weighers xx

Hope you're avin great time Lisa, but we are all missing you. I'm supposed to get weighed today but had bad bad bad week. I'm not getting weighed cos class has been moved to sat & I'm not around. I kinda kept tellin myself that it dunt matter if things slip cos I'm not getting weighed. I now feel sad & bad :( I've got alot of work to do till nxt fri weigh in. I also ave bit of dilemma. Ive been asked if I can work fri every week & to be honest,I'm tempted cos money always comes in handy. Now if I do it, it means I can't attend class. This will then save me money but I don't ave the willpower to go it alone. I don't like attending eve classes cos of kids need sorting. I don't ave proper scales at home but could go to boots & do it. I don't know wot to do for best. Also, I'm cross wi myself cos I went to home bargains yest. If you don't ave 1 of these shops they sell most things at bargain prices. So I spent £28 on crap, basically. I had initially gone to get some sweets & pop for the "journey". This I did. I also bought sweets for the kids goody box like fruit pastilles, wine gums etc. Then I see woman in front of me at till wi box of them mini Oreos , where you get six in a box. They were Halloween ones wi a orangey filling. She then tells me they're 59p & get this, 40p off voucher on back of box. She then sends her mate to get some for me so i don't lose my place in Q. So I don't appear greedy I ask her to get me 3 boxes. After purchasing I sit in car & rip vouchers off, go back in, buy another 3 boxes, use my vouchers & costs me just 57p for those boxes. Then the reality hits that I have 36 bags of mini Oreos & only 2 kids that are disciplined enough to ave 1 treat a day. DAMN. I hope I ave the willpower to resist xxxx

Oh hon, it's tough when your schedule changes. I would recommend still doing WW, but like you said, weighing in at Boots - it's not the same as going to meetings, but if you prepare yourself to go each week then get into a routine then hopefully you'd stick to it.

As for the Oreos, could you give some away to a neighbour or friend? Or ask to have them put somewhere where you won't remember the location? You could point them and see if they are worth including into your dailies, or maybe a couple of bags a week from the weeklies?

xxx

They're only 3 PP for a little bag so if I can ave the willpower for 1 a day I'll be ok. From Mon I'm back on it & am gonna plan & track religiously. I got up this morn & thought "oh I dint eat too much yest, I only had the oreos other than normal meals" went downstairs saw the box of mince pies & remembered I ad 2 of them, then went in fridge & saw dime bars & remembered I ad 1 of them. That's my MIL sabotaging my diet plans. She knows I struggle wi my weight but my kids go after school twice a week a they always come home wi choc, doughnuts, cookies & sweets etc. It was HER that sent the dimes & mince pies. I do try dropping hints saying "it's ok we got loads of treats at home" I don't wanna tell her I'm on WW cos it's none of her business & then she'll be nosey every week saying "how you doin, how much you lost?" she already made comments before like "what diet wi on this week" & smugly grinning wi a little laugh or is it a cackle. She's not that bad really just don't want her knowing my business. Anyway I decided I'm in a grumpy mood as you can tell so I'm gettin kids to school, not gonna work & goin back to bed.

Evil MIL! Either WI at boots so u get print out or could u make the kids weigh u... Get them to make u a start chart and then it's fun for them but keeps u on track... And u can treat urself to scales with the money u save from WI and the money u earn from work... Coz boots is 50p a week and that soon adds up!!

And 3pp for the Oreos is a nice little treat :)

Yipeeeeee!!! 17 Stone 9 - a new low!! 2lb lighter than last WI and 2 stone 10lb (38lb) off :) on tues I was 18 stone 1 - shows what being good for two days does! Friday WI is gonna be my day :) tapas tonight, dinner party tomorrow and then that will probably be all my weeklies :D xx

Feeling a little better today, thanks for the well wishes.

Well done Carly on the new low, that is awesome, bet you're still beaming :)

Galaxy Girl ((((hugs)))) sounds like you've had a bad week, I have had those weeks before where I know I am missing a meeting and so I pretend the week doesn't count and then feel like poo when I realise the only person I am cheating is me :( Draw a line underneath it and chalk it up to experience, because we believe in you and we know that this time next week you'll be doing the loser dance!!

Glad u feel better :) x

Oh yeah ..... Only last week I was doin loser dance. I'm thinkin Carly if I weigh in myself on a fri we ave actually got each to answer to. I CAN do it, I need to be positive. Gonna enjoy London & back to it Mon xxxx

Back