One stone at a time target/challenge.

Why don't we aim for a stone between us?? How many of us are there?! Lol

Shame u can't come petal but with more notice next time hopefully :) xx

Hiya, I'm back..... Walked miles & ate loads so hopefully damage has not been too bad. So this is my "hello I'm back & need ur support" plea.
1. Cancelled my monthly membership & just bought esource for 3 months cos I do use the app for tracking & is worth every penny. So now I see if I have the motivation to go it alone .
2. Picked kids up from MIL & guess wot? She bought this(no joke) pkt of 4 scones, a box of shortbread, a loaf of tiger bread, family bag of malteasers, family bag of revels, 2 carrots(I think for the rabbit) & a cucumber( I think from the greenhouse). Well the willpower lasted for a little while. Demolished the malteasers, ate the end off the tiger bread with butter & now opened the shortbread, only cos my son asked if he could ave 1 .

Really annoyed cos been good all day. I even had chilli in slow cooker for tea & not planning on carbs wi it. Sooooo 2moro I'm gonna get weighed cos I dint get weighed on fri cos class was cancelled & I'm hopin seein how much I put on will gi me a kick up jacksy. Any thoughts?????
Also asked my daughter to politely say to nannan not to buy as many sweet stuff cos they end up gettin wasted & chucked. Hope that works I really don't wanna say to MIL" I'm on a diet,again!!! AND as I ave no willpower pls don't buy crap anymore!!!"
Any thoughts????

Okay, I lost 700 grams this week, which I am a little disappointed as when I was ill for 3 days I was well under my points, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I can't be too disappointed as I got my 5% award tonight and I am half a pount under 20 stone!!! Whooop whooop, finally busted the barrier!

Well done morgen a loss is a loss and it was probably not using yours points that was the problem but a loss anyway. And congrats on 5% you must be thrilled . Its great to get break the barrier into the next stone too so here is to the 18 s x x

Hi galaxy glad you had a great time away. Dont worry about what was eaten but in fairness you would want to be a saint to resist tiger bread nd butter. My mouth is salavating now at the thought of it yummm. God it sounds like mil might have an idea youre on a diet nd is trying to sabotage it . Good luck this wk for wi and going it alone but youre not really alone we are all here to help x x

Morgenmuffel said:
Okay, I lost 700 grams this week, which I am a little disappointed as when I was ill for 3 days I was well under my points, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I can't be too disappointed as I got my 5% award tonight and I am half a pount under 20 stone!!! Whooop whooop, finally busted the barrier!

WOOP WOOP! ! oh my god, u are in the 19's. I am so pleased for you! ! U have nothing to be dissapointed in though! ! U should be doing the loser dance xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Why don't we aim for a stone between us?? How many of us are there?! Lol

Shame u can't come petal but with more notice next time hopefully :) xx

think that is a really good idea carly!

have no idea how many of us there are though, i will go through thread tomorrow!

lisa xx

galaxy-girl said:
Hiya, I'm back..... Walked miles & ate loads so hopefully damage has not been too bad. So this is my "hello I'm back & need ur support" plea.
1. Cancelled my monthly membership & just bought esource for 3 months cos I do use the app for tracking & is worth every penny. So now I see if I have the motivation to go it alone .
2. Picked kids up from MIL & guess wot? She bought this(no joke) pkt of 4 scones, a box of shortbread, a loaf of tiger bread, family bag of malteasers, family bag of revels, 2 carrots(I think for the rabbit) & a cucumber( I think from the greenhouse). Well the willpower lasted for a little while. Demolished the malteasers, ate the end off the tiger bread with butter & now opened the shortbread, only cos my son asked if he could ave 1 .

Really annoyed cos been good all day. I even had chilli in slow cooker for tea & not planning on carbs wi it. Sooooo 2moro I'm gonna get weighed cos I dint get weighed on fri cos class was cancelled & I'm hopin seein how much I put on will gi me a kick up jacksy. Any thoughts?????
Also asked my daughter to politely say to nannan not to buy as many sweet stuff cos they end up gettin wasted & chucked. Hope that works I really don't wanna say to MIL" I'm on a diet,again!!! AND as I ave no willpower pls don't buy crap anymore!!!"
Any thoughts????

oh my grans like that lol, I told her I threw them all in the bin as it was making cody not want to eat her tea etc, she didn't buy me anymore. ! Maybe u could say its making the kids obsess about the goodies and they mither u all the time so stop buying the crap lol.

Sorry for doing individual quotes on each post. Im lay in bed on my ipad and i cant multi quote ;-)

:) a stone between the stone gang :) we can do it!!

Well done morgen!!! Hello 19s

Welcome to the home weighers GG! Pesky MIL - hope ur cunning plan works!!! Good luck for WI xx

Another 2lb off :dancing_snowman:<<<< Hilarious

I'm so happy with my non yo yo weightloss so far! Its only been 2 weeks but I'm happy :happy036:

Another 2lb off :dancing_snowman:<<<< Hilarious

I'm so happy with my non yo yo weightloss so far! Its only been 2 weeks but I'm happy :happy036:

Congrats ! Love the dance..... is that the loser dance :D

Go loser go!

Lisa xx

yay loser dance i lost a pound and a half and got my 10% goal yay. good luck to everyone this wk :)

Oh dear, I'm a real loser but not in the good loser dance way :( Well..... Daren't get on scales cos been off plan for bout 10 days. I've started bein back "on it" past 2 days but got to tea time & failed miserably. Any ideas to kick my but & get back on it? I've already cancelled monthly pass but can carry on goin till beginning of dec. Do I go to class on fri & face music & hope I have enuff willpower to go it alone in 2 week time? How does everyone else control themselves to go it alone?

Hey there, well done on all the weight loss so far :D. I am only thinking in small steps as goals - but I am using lbs not stones so 10lbs at a time are my goals - feels a bit more manageable when you've got 12 stone to lose!!
Emms x

Ahh galaxy girl, I will kick ur butt in a nice way if it helps u get back on track. Go to class on Friday chick, face the music then draw a line under it. If u don't things will continue to spiral and u don't want to undo all ur hard work. I have an online pass and am finding it ok. Whilst it's hard at times I find this site gives me all the support I need. Sending u a massive cuddle xxx

Ahh galaxy girl, I will kick ur butt in a nice way if it helps u get back on track. Go to class on Friday chick, face the music then draw a line under it. If u don't things will continue to spiral and u don't want to undo all ur hard work. I have an online pass and am finding it ok. Whilst it's hard at times I find this site gives me all the support I need. Sending u a massive cuddle xxx

Exactly galaxy. You should go to class and then its done and dusted and you can start your new wk plus you have 2 more days to be good this wk which will help . Dont beat yourself up we all have bad wks x x

Back