One stone at a time target/challenge.

When I walked in from work it was like aaaahhhhhhhhh. Never used smoked paprika but really nice, gives it a smokey flavour. Strange that int it? Lol. Think it's my new favourite spice AND forgot to mention we made veg fajita at college today wi homemade salsa. Worked out in my head as possibly 6pp. Not bad for lunch. Just wish I could eat summat that could fill me up at mo..... Anyone know PP of a horse lol

YAY loser dance . Lost 2 lb and am stunned cos its totm and i look pregnant im so bloated YAY

Just thought I'd share summat I just had cookin all day in slow cooker.
Stew beef
2 tin chopped toms
Tbsp Tom purée
100ml beef stock
Mushrooms
Onion
3tsp smoked paprika
3tsp mixed herbs
All chucked in together. Kids had theirs wi Yorkshire puds & I just had the above.
About 6pp I think & blummin lovely

That sounds really really nice, proper winter warmer !

I have not been able to cook any of my soups for the week, as my husband has gone crazy and filled the freezer with cabbage, coz it was at a special price of 99p.... err chris it's always 99p !!! So I have 2 bns on the side, not been used as I have no room to store it, and he bought me a persimmon ... wtf am I meant to do with that ?!

Lisa xx

Persimmon & cabbage!!!!!!!! And here's the man who nearly got divorce papers after saturdays expedition????? Tut tut tut. Get him told off. Lol. Luckily bns will last before you start chopping away so don't rush into doin summat just for the sake of using it. Now a Persimmon well, not quite sure what they are. Is it a fruit or veg? Don't think I've ever seen one. Maybe chris could wear it if he does owt else daft like filling the freezer wi 99p cabbage. Lol

lol make some Persimmon and Cabbage soup? I had no idea that Persimmon was it's name I have only seen them be called Sharon Fruit - what did we do before Google? They are odd I haven't had one for years they are a bit tomato like in texture, never tried cooking with one though. Men!!

Persimmon & cabbage!!!!!!!! And here's the man who nearly got divorce papers after saturdays expedition????? Tut tut tut. Get him told off. Lol. Luckily bns will last before you start chopping away so don't rush into doin summat just for the sake of using it. Now a Persimmon well, not quite sure what they are. Is it a fruit or veg? Don't think I've ever seen one. Maybe chris could wear it if he does owt else daft like filling the freezer wi 99p cabbage. Lol

ROFLMAO ! this reminds me on a time when Chris once made me a egg butty, and gave me a popped egg, knowing I hate popped eggs, so I threw it at him, he still brings it up now, when he cooks eggs, think he tries to make me feel like I am irrational... which I obviously am not !:D:eek:

lol make some Persimmon and Cabbage soup? I had no idea that Persimmon was it's name I have only seen them be called Sharon Fruit - what did we do before Google? They are odd I haven't had one for years they are a bit tomato like in texture, never tried cooking with one though. Men!!

Yes I could do this, and give it him for his tea ! Can you imagine his face...

On a positve note for the day... I got up this morning, was goosed all morning, anyway, I am now on it like a car bonnet, cleaning all the tops of the cupboards like a crazy woman I am. And I am going watching Breaking dawn, again, as I do feel like I should give it a second chance.... maybe after my bad day on saturday, I couldn't fully appreciate the film.

Lisa xx

its quiet on here .... where is everyone !

Im at wi tonight, not looking forward to it, but have to stay for the meeting to find out what all this new stuff is about!

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
its quiet on here .... where is everyone !

Im at wi tonight, not looking forward to it, but have to stay for the meeting to find out what all this new stuff is about!

Lisa xx

I was pretty miffed earlier cos I keep poppin on to keep tabs on everyone & noticed nobody had said owt on my posts for about 12 hrs. I was worried you was in A&E wi ur hubby avin a persimmon stuck where the sun don't shine.
It seems to me alot a people are a little off the wagon & we need a big hefty kick up the back side. Soooooo what can we do to get back on track? We need a little challenge. I love the idea of this teddy bear & if you gain we chop a limb off, but how can it work on here. We need summat visual. Can't ask me cos I've only just mastered copy & paste lol. I know I'd be extra good for fear of a legless ted x

Hey all,
How are we all doing? I've been a bit fed up today but have stuck to the diet all day. Came home from work and have made mushroom soup and weight watchers chips and butterfly chicken. Yum :D. Hope you're all having tasty dinners tonight!
Emms x

Hi everyone . All mia today. Was brought out for lunch by my pal for my birthday on sat but id not eat nything. Very tearful the last few days so thats why ive been so quiet :( . Good luck for tonight lisa .

Yeah galaxy will defo ave to think of something to keep us on track , teddy bear related for the full guilt effect lol

Hi morgen , jst saying hello :)

Hi emma dinner sounds lovely. I had 2 mouthfuls of a cup of soup. Am not in an eating mood. VERY SERIOUS lol

Ps apologies for the dodgy spelling . Im on an i pad and it has a mind of its own :)

Hi girls, defo agree that we r all struggling at mo but if anything we shud b using site more for encouragement. I think it's because it's so close to Christmas, I know at the back of mind a little voice keeps telling me to forget it until new year but trying really hard not to do that! I can't do bear either - wouldn't know where to start. Anyone that wanted to tho cud buy a bear and buddy up wiv someone and then cut each others limbs off if put weight on. Can u add pictures on site? Cud also take pics minus limbs and post that. First Friday wi for me tom. Feel sick just thinking about it xxxx

Hi girls, defo agree that we r all struggling at mo but if anything we shud b using site more for encouragement. I think it's because it's so close to Christmas, I know at the back of mind a little voice keeps telling me to forget it until new year but trying really hard not to do that! I can't do bear either - wouldn't know where to start. Anyone that wanted to tho cud buy a bear and buddy up wiv someone and then cut each others limbs off if put weight on. Can u add pictures on site? Cud also take pics minus limbs and post that. First Friday wi for me tom. Feel sick just thinking about it xxxx

Thats a good idea porter it defo has to be something cute and cuddly for full guilt effect :) good luck with wi tomorrow . Come back on and let us know. I felt the same on tues was convinced id gained but lost 2 lb so hopefully you will be the same x x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Galaxy Girl!
Emms x

I was pretty miffed earlier cos I keep poppin on to keep tabs on everyone & noticed nobody had said owt on my posts for about 12 hrs. I was worried you was in A&E wi ur hubby avin a persimmon stuck where the sun don't shine.
It seems to me alot a people are a little off the wagon & we need a big hefty kick up the back side. Soooooo what can we do to get back on track? We need a little challenge. I love the idea of this teddy bear & if you gain we chop a limb off, but how can it work on here. We need summat visual. Can't ask me cos I've only just mastered copy & paste lol. I know I'd be extra good for fear of a legless ted x

Aww sorry Hunnie !:553: Accept these baloons as a sorry from moi!

I think, if we did a photo then we would all need to make sure we are friends, but Im sure we could just add them as attachments so we don't have to go looking through albums.

Hey all,
How are we all doing? I've been a bit fed up today but have stuck to the diet all day. Came home from work and have made mushroom soup and weight watchers chips and butterfly chicken. Yum :D. Hope you're all having tasty dinners tonight!
Emms x

Whats butterfly chicken ? is it where you slice it down the middle ? sounds nice tho... I had a ww pasta thingy for my tea, and you know what, im starving now, no wonder its only 7 points, there was bog all on my plate! note to self, stop buying them and make my own!

Hi everyone . All mia today. Was brought out for lunch by my pal for my birthday on sat but id not eat nything. Very tearful the last few days so thats why ive been so quiet :( . Good luck for tonight lisa .

Yeah galaxy will defo ave to think of something to keep us on track , teddy bear related for the full guilt effect lol

Hi morgen , jst saying hello :)

Hi emma dinner sounds lovely. I had 2 mouthfuls of a cup of soup. Am not in an eating mood. VERY SERIOUS lol

Ps apologies for the dodgy spelling . Im on an i pad and it has a mind of its own :)

Oh sorry to hear you been a bit tearfull.... I hate feeling like that.. :( is there anything we can say to cheer you up ! apart from to tell you how super you are, and how well you are doing and we think you are super special ...

Do you know summat, that is a really good idea, if we have buddies, and that person put weight on, I cut the teddies leg off.... ohh I really like that idea, plus it will keep us all intouch with each other ! we could swap mobile numbers, and as soon as we weigh in, we have to text the person, and they can then cut parts off etc ..

Good luck for wi tomorrow :)

As for my wi, tonight, I STS !!!!!! wtf, I have now lost 1/2 a pissin pound in 5 weeks. I have tried calling doctors today, but couldn't get through, so I will try again tomorrow, as I want blood taken so they can check everything is ok.... as Im getting a bit down with no actually loosing anything.

Lisa xx

Okies,

here is a list of people on this thread

Cobra
Galaxy girl
emmaholl
Morgenmuffel
goose1
porterg1
carlylanky140

the people below, have not been on for a while, so when/if they come back they can buddy up or something ??

missjlouise
missybct

So If we want to get in touch by message, with contact details/phone numbers etc....

we could do it in groups of 2, but one group would have to have 3.... which can be my group or what ever...

Cobra
Galaxy girl
emmaholl

Morgenmuffel
goose1

porterg1
carlylanky140

This is just rough, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling as I think its a really good idea!

Not seen Carly on here for a few days... hope everything is ok with her !

Let me all know what you think..

Lisa xx

forgot to mention at tonights meeting they discussed the new points..

some people (not me ! thank god) are having their points reduced to 26, but they don't have to.

As I have only lost 1/2lb I will not have to, but they did say that you could do everyday as 26 or just a few or none at all, you don't have to do it.

Also they discussed the simply filling option, where you don't count points, you just eat till you are satisfied, but you can only eat certain foods, these are the ones in green, and aparantly you can get a list of the foods in your little book or online you can print it out. Again, you can do everyday as simply filling or just a few days, its upto you.

Good to know that!

Lisa xx

Back