One stone at a time target/challenge.

Gwen - we can indeed... we will do our best and that's it :D Any idea what colour u will be wearing?

Gail - I have bread a fair bit too.. crumpets/ bagels/ pitta/ wraps might be good for a change.. or pasta/ readymeals/ rice/ pasta salad/ jacket tatie xxx

Here is my update:

Well I had an absolutely amazing time at snow patrol... they were just brilliant!!! WOW!! Loved it :D

I have put some new piccies in my album too..

Been having a bit of confusion lately with new boss.. don't want to go into it too much but can't decide if he is flirting - he texts a lot... hmmmm anyways... I realised that he isn't what I am looking for so I need to behave - just lonely at mo...

Will find someone when it is meant to be :D

I have started another little competition with Susan ... she is slimming to be bridesmaid one week after more - so we are having a percentage loss comp :D

I am back to the gym tomorrow... got the consultation with the fit trainer at 6.15... :D excited.. then doing c25k and then the fat burning circuits class.. gonna aim to go all four days before wi and stick to dailies and see how I do :D Hope everyone is well..

I have a day off tomorrow and a lie in :D xx

I did post a reply earlier on today ! It was massive with pictures on to cheer Gwen and Carly up ....

And its gone !

OOHHH well :/

blood tests came back negative !
so been put on orlistat! got to have blood re done in 6 months !!! :eek:

Lisa xx

Oh my friend who lost 6lb last week, got weighed in and lost another 4 !!

SO she got her sliver 7 and 10% in week 2...

Lisa x

oh ye

Ive bought a new sofa and booked my holiday !

Royal Caribbean Cruises around Spain and Italy ! 25th Aug .... ROLL ON

Lisa xx

Hey all!

Lisa - glad your results were normal!

Carly - Oh er - a flirty boss - you know what they say "never dip your nib in the office ink!"
Gail - I have days like that too - all bread! Ah well tomorrow is another day - and you can still point it.
Ruth - Hope the WI day switch brings you good results!

So I've been to WI tonight and have lost half a pound....but I am now under 20 stone!!!! Yeah! I am now in the teens (19st 13.5lbs). Get in.

My mum has sabotaged me a bit this week with all the meals in and meals out! So guess what I did! I took her to WI with me and she is doing WW for the next four weeks. Rock on. No more big meals out. So this week I am aiming for 2lbs!

Did my badminton with work today. I need to step up the exercise though - just been too tired. I've got a week off next week so can go to the gym during the day!

Hope everyone is having a fab Monday!!

Emms xx

emmaholl said:
Hey all!

Lisa - glad your results were normal!
Carly - Oh er - a flirty boss - you know what they say "never dip your nib in the office ink!"
Gail - I have days like that too - all bread! Ah well tomorrow is another day - and you can still point it.
Ruth - Hope the WI day switch brings you good results!

So I've been to WI tonight and have lost half a pound....but I am now under 20 stone!!!! Yeah! I am now in the teens (19st 13.5lbs). Get in.

My mum has sabotaged me a bit this week with all the meals in and meals out! So guess what I did! I took her to WI with me and she is doing WW for the next four weeks. Rock on. No more big meals out. So this week I am aiming for 2lbs!

Did my badminton with work today. I need to step up the exercise though - just been too tired. I've got a week off next week so can go to the gym during the day!

Hope everyone is having a fab Monday!!

Emms xx

Lol, I wanted a positive Emma !! Then at least it would explain the crap weight loss !

I'm soooo pleased that you are now in the 19 stone bracket ! WELL DONE HUN !!

Lisa xx

I had a sneaky peek today which is my usual WI day and im 2 1/4 up but I'm not surprised as we are so skint I'm just eating what's in the cupboards and can't afford fruit or veg :( humph :(

Ruth
X

I had a sneaky peek today which is my usual WI day and im 2 1/4 up but I'm not surprised as we are so skint I'm just eating what's in the cupboards and can't afford fruit or veg :( humph :(

Ruth
X

Doesnt mean that you wont be down or sts on wi day... thats the bad thing about wi inbetween official wi's !

Gwen and Carly!

Just tried to post a piccie but it wont let me. !! arrgghh. If you go to my photo albums
http://www.minimins.com/members/cob...e18752-me-middle-niece-left-sister-right.html

My niece who is a size 10 and my sister who is a size 4, and me size 18 in the middle. I personally don't think I look that bad in the dress.. but I know you are both a bit anxious about your bridesmaid dresses, but try to remember, that the colours that the bride chooses, will be available in a Massive range of styles, so you will find something that will look lovely, no matter what your size!

Lisa xx

Just been and done my measurements !

from week 1 I have lost

1 inch on upper right arm
2.5 inch from waist
2 inch from hips
2.5 inch from right thigh.

total inch loss. = 8 inches !!:D:D:D

lisa xx

Just been and done my measurements !

from week 1 I have lost

1 inch on upper right arm
2.5 inch from waist
2 inch from hips
2.5 inch from right thigh.

total inch loss. = 8 inches !!:D:D:D

lisa xx

Wow that is amazing you must be thrilled. X x

Gwen and Carly!

Just tried to post a piccie but it wont let me. !! arrgghh. If you go to my photo albums
http://www.minimins.com/members/cob...e18752-me-middle-niece-left-sister-right.html

My niece who is a size 10 and my sister who is a size 4, and me size 18 in the middle. I personally don't think I look that bad in the dress.. but I know you are both a bit anxious about your bridesmaid dresses, but try to remember, that the colours that the bride chooses, will be available in a Massive range of styles, so you will find something that will look lovely, no matter what your size!

Lisa xx

Ah lisa so very thoughtful of you to be thinking f us. Your pics are beautiful. You look stunning and bridesmaid dresses are fab . We are wearing purple and they look as if they might flatter any shape so hopefully with a bit more weight lost i might scrub up ok lol. Fair play on booking the cruise the ads for royal caribbean ships are fab hope you have a ball hun. Thanks again for the pics x x

I could cry. Had a totally crap day and then some. My boss totally let me down today and made me feel like I was about an inch tall and not worth the dirt on the ground. I came home (without speaking to him) and went to the pizzaria in town and had garlic bread and a huge peperonni pizza.

Then I decided to go back and tell him how he had made me feel - and I did. And he apologised profusely and said he didn't realise that what he had done (not sure I believe that). So have come home still feeling crap and have demolished two cherry muffins and a small box of maltesers. I feel really disappointed with myself that I fell back into the food for comfort thing 0 and still feel crap but hopefully tomorrow will be a new day.
Sorry for the whine - just needed to vent.
Emms xx

Ah emms sorry you had such a horrible day. I did that whole comfort eating thing at the weekend too and felt crap but had wi tonight and put on half a pound for first time since i started 24 wks ago. Your wi was last night so you still have loads of time to work the damage off so please dont feel too bad . Hope you feel better tomorrow and the positive motivating emms is back to us x x x hugs

Lisa - wow u look absolutely AMAZING - gorgeous picture darling - love the dresses too :D Hope the Orlistat helps u darling :D Well done the amazing inch loss!! Yay for the cruise

Gwen - we don't know colours yet but sure u will look fab - purple will look fab :D

Emms - well done on the loss darling :D Really sorry ur boss upset u... do not worry about the binge - it may just be the kick your metabolism needed - just go right back to it now... u can't undo what's done but u can turn it around :D

JoJo - welcome :D

Ruth - hope WI goes ok on Friday - plenty of time to turn around :D

well here is my last two days:

Monday 6th February 2012

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (C25k AND Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 25AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 25AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 26 without choc!
3. I did my first personal training session :D

Well I met my personal trainer for a consultation... he seems really keen... we had a chat - I am worried about his stance - he is very very very committed to his diet - doesn't eat anything bad or drink.. he is obsessed with what goes into his body - I am so scared that he is going to push me too hard ... he wants me to do a food diary and I REALLY REALLY DONT WANT TO lol - this is weird doing this update a day late so just gonna move on to today's diary lol xx

Tuesday 7th February 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Personal Training Sessino AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am still loving the gym!

Well I had my first session with the personal trainer - his exercise regime is brilliant... and he is gonna do me a plan... I am gonna do one session with him a week, 3 classes, c25k (x3) and 2/3 more sessions that he plans... plus when i start my new job I am going to walk everywhere - I AM EXCITED!!! woop

But I am still worried about his "diet" - He started on me about how ww isn't healthy and weight doesn't stay off etc... he wants me to eat all natural foods etc... I really don't want to do a food diary - I am still embarrassed of my diet... I don't know how to say to him.... will have to think about it... I am seeing him a week Thurs :D

Oh and I am watching the biggest loser - I love this programme - it is taped so don't ruin the results for the next 40 mins lol

Scales are STS at mo.. hope to get 2lb off... will do my best :D - gym and class again tomorrow and just gym on thurs.. but am out thurs... indian with the new job... gonna have half portion of ctm and rice and that is all so should be within dailies... :D xx

Lisa, you look absolutely stunning in your wedding dress! Well done on the inchloss too, I wish I'd take mine as I have lost less than a pound over the last 3 weeks but feel like I am smaller. xx

Gwen, you're going to look great! You may not be at your ideal weight but just picture what you'd look like at your starting weight, not only will you have lost pounds but you're whole relationship with your own body will have changed and you're be wearing it with pride gained from your achievements rather than shame. Sorry to hear you had a blip over the weekend, I am sure that half a pound and more will be off next week, in other news well done on it being your only gain in 24 weeks :D xx

Aww Emms, your boss needs sorting out, making you feel that way again :( Tell him you'll send the girls round if he's mean to you again. You have a whole week nearly to sort out yesterdays comfort food, so draw a line and put it behind you. I saw a good tip on Biggest Loser (yeah I am obsessed) about rather turning to food when you're feeling down go for a walk or do some sort of exercise to get your heart rate up and take out the emotion that way, yeah easier when you have a trainer bashing you over the head to do it... but think about how much better you feel after exercise than after an emotional eating binge :) xx

Welcome JoJo, how long have you been following WW?

Carly I think that is pretty unfair for him to say that WW isn't healthy and weight doesn't stay off. Before I could go for days without really eating any fruit or veggies and now I have an average of 8 a day, one day last week I had 14 portions of veggies alone. Perhaps it might not work for people that decide that 4 chocolate bars fit into their daily points so that is what they will eat... perhaps you should hand him the weight watchers starter pack and he might change his mind when he sees their advice. They just package healthy eating in a way that is easy to understand and they allow us to have the odd measured treat when we want it. *rant over* Sounds like you have the exercise thing handles, is that 25 AP a day you're earning? Also are you spending them all in one day? Because someone asked WWUK on twitter how many activity points they can spend per day and they replied saying they recommend eating no more than 6 AP per day, which I don#t see in any actual blurb. But if you are losing weight then it works, but if you plateau then it might be somewhere you think of cutting points from :) xx

I could cry. Had a totally crap day and then some. My boss totally let me down today and made me feel like I was about an inch tall and not worth the dirt on the ground. I came home (without speaking to him) and went to the pizzaria in town and had garlic bread and a huge peperonni pizza.

Then I decided to go back and tell him how he had made me feel - and I did. And he apologised profusely and said he didn't realise that what he had done (not sure I believe that). So have come home still feeling crap and have demolished two cherry muffins and a small box of maltesers. I feel really disappointed with myself that I fell back into the food for comfort thing 0 and still feel crap but hopefully tomorrow will be a new day.
Sorry for the whine - just needed to vent.
Emms xx

Im so glad you told your boss how he made you feel... maybe he will be more sensitive about what he says from now on... sod the indulgences you had... start again today ! Big Hugs! And I hope I see the Emma we all know and love feel better soon !

Count me in alsoI was 15st 11 5wks later 15st... I find it so difficult to go down to the nxt stone bracket! After 2 kids , latest being 5mnths I still hav a lot of baby blubber to loose.
X

11lbs in 5 weeks ! well done. With your son being so young, you shouldn't have many problems getting the weight off!

Welcome on Board!

Lisa - wow u look absolutely AMAZING - gorgeous picture darling - love the dresses too :D Hope the Orlistat helps u darling :D Well done the amazing inch loss!! Yay for the cruise

Gwen - we don't know colours yet but sure u will look fab - purple will look fab :D

Emms - well done on the loss darling :D Really sorry ur boss upset u... do not worry about the binge - it may just be the kick your metabolism needed - just go right back to it now... u can't undo what's done but u can turn it around :D

JoJo - welcome :D

Ruth - hope WI goes ok on Friday - plenty of time to turn around :D

well here is my last two days:

Monday 6th February 2012

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (C25k AND Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 25AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 25AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am loving the gym!

Well I met my personal trainer for a consultation... he seems really keen... we had a chat - I am worried about his stance - he is very very very committed to his diet - doesn't eat anything bad or drink.. he is obsessed with what goes into his body - I am so scared that he is going to push me too hard ... he wants me to do a food diary and I REALLY REALLY DONT WANT TO lol - this is weird doing this update a day late so just gonna move on to today's diary lol xx

Tuesday 7th February 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Personal Training Sessino AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am still loving the gym!

Well I had my first session with the personal trainer - his exercise regime is brilliant... and he is gonna do me a plan... I am gonna do one session with him a week, 3 classes, c25k (x3) and 2/3 more sessions that he plans... plus when i start my new job I am going to walk everywhere - I AM EXCITED!!! woop

But I am still worried about his "diet" - He started on me about how ww isn't healthy and weight doesn't stay off etc... he wants me to eat all natural foods etc... I really don't want to do a food diary - I am still embarrassed of my diet... I don't know how to say to him.... will have to think about it... I am seeing him a week Thurs :D

Oh and I am watching the biggest loser - I love this programme - it is taped so don't ruin the results for the next 40 mins lol

Scales are STS at mo.. hope to get 2lb off... will do my best :D - gym and class again tomorrow and just gym on thurs.. but am out thurs... indian with the new job... gonna have half portion of ctm and rice and that is all so should be within dailies... :D xx

My dad was a world champion bodybuilder, so I totally understand people who are obsessed with what goes in their body... I would say, take it with a pinch of salt ! As it really is NO WAY TO ENJOY LIFE ! He may think that ww is bad, but its your choice hun, his job is to work with what he has got, not dictate what you can and can't do.... Don't be embarrased of your food diaries, stick to what you have been doing. Im sure I couldn't afford to eat all Natural products, my dad ate chickens, egg whites, cabbage, and oranges when he was training ... :rolleyes:

You are doing soo well though hun ! An inspiration to me !

Lisa xx

Hey guys, Thanks for the support. Not had too bad a day today and the boss was pussy-footing around me and kept asking me how I was - kn*bhead!
Still at least I got back on the diet today.
I was going to go to circuits tonight with hubbie but he had a bad day at work today so was in a foul mood when i picked him up so needless to say it was my turn to sit and listen whilst he ranted (he did that for me yesterday) and help him sort through things. At least we didn't turn to food tonight, LOL. My laptop has broken to have brought my work laptop home!!

Carly - I am so proud of you - 26 days without chocolate! and so much gym time! Tell your trainer you are happy with your diet and like morgan says he has to work with what he's given!

Hi jojo - this is the best thread on minimins - very supportive ladies who keep you motivated through thick and thin!

Hi to everyone else!

Emms xx

Hi ladies, big cuddles 2 everyone. Not bin on for a bit so a big sorry to u all for my lack of support. Had a lot on at home/work etc & just had some bad news so bin all of a tizzy!! Bin sticking to diet tho so at least that's one gud thing. Just want u to know u r all amazing & I miss u wen I don't come on here xxxx

Back