One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hi ladies, big cuddles 2 everyone. Not bin on for a bit so a big sorry to u all for my lack of support. Had a lot on at home/work etc & just had some bad news so bin all of a tizzy!! Bin sticking to diet tho so at least that's one gud thing. Just want u to know u r all amazing & I miss u wen I don't come on here xxxx

Oh hope the news wasn't too serious. *hugs* xx

LOVE TO ALLLLLL :D Thanks for the comments!! So tired and really must sleep.. feeling so run down... need to prioritise bed lol.... here is today's news:

Wednesday 8th February 2012

PP USED = 48/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP (Felt like CRAP!)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I won a competition - see below...
2. I managed a day 27 without choc!
3. I am staying positive :D

Long day at work.... feeling a bit stressed... not sure why... Missed the gym as feeling really crappy and left work late...

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks without chocolate.. as of Friday I will start having it again.. yipeeeeee :D the plan is to have yogurt for lunch and choc after tea.. aiming to have only one chocolate item (which may be two fingers of twirl for example) or sweet item per day (no inc. the yogurt haha)... except maybe on weekend :D

I joined the new gym in December ... but in January our local radio station advertised a competition - New Year, New You - About | CFM Radio - The Best Mix of Music

Win a year's gym membership ... and weighing etc..... well I only blooming won.... I did something similar once before - it didn't go too well... they wanted me to do Atkins and the gym wasn't open everyday and wasn't open very late...

I really want to do it... but I don't know how I will feel if they want to publish my weight... It is also rubbish that I have already paid for my membership - I have emailed the gym boss and the Promotions guy from the radio station... just hope they put my mind at rest... I don't know if I can balance the competition, the gym, personal trainer, walking to work and the new job... will feel better when I know more lol - feel better for just writing it down lol

xx

Blimey Carly well done for winning!
I would take the free membership if its as good yours - or ask them to freeze it until your current membership runs out?

Good luck honey.
Emms x

i would like to join you lovely people on this thread.
i have exactly 1 stone to lose to get to goal weight but i have found weightloss hard since christmas.

hoping i've got my head back into it and i'm focusing on healthy eating and exercise this week.

well done on your win carly :D have you seen if you can cancel your membership and maybe get some money refunded, i know with some you can't.

edit- sorry only just seen emmas post, freezing it is a great idea.

LOVE TO ALLLLLL :D Thanks for the comments!! So tired and really must sleep.. feeling so run down... need to prioritise bed lol.... here is today's news:

Win a year's gym membership ... and weighing etc..... well I only blooming won.... I did something similar once before - it didn't go too well... they wanted me to do Atkins and the gym wasn't open everyday and wasn't open very late...

I really want to do it... but I don't know how I will feel if they want to publish my weight... It is also rubbish that I have already paid for my membership - I have emailed the gym boss and the Promotions guy from the radio station... just hope they put my mind at rest... I don't know if I can balance the competition, the gym, personal trainer, walking to work and the new job... will feel better when I know more lol - feel better for just writing it down lol

xx

OOOOMMMMGGGG ! Get your current one to froze ! arrrrr :)

By the way, don't see everything thats going on as a negative, see it as you are your our T.V programme ! except we can't actually watch it ! Because, this is like the biggest looser !!! You have the support of lots of people around you, take advantage of that, use it, abuse it and loose it!

Well done xx

i have exactly 1 stone to lose to get to goal weight but i have found weightloss hard since christmas.

hoping i've got my head back into it and i'm focusing on healthy eating and exercise this week.

well done on your win carly :D have you seen if you can cancel your membership and maybe get some money refunded, i know with some you can't.

Welcome to our little gang Rosie!

Hope the next 7lbs doesnt take too long to get off, but a week or two here with us, and you will be motivated enough to get that stubborn 7lbs off for good !

Lisa xx

Hi dollys !

I have great news !!

2.5 yes 2.5 ..... let me say it again

2.5 OFF!!!

so can't believe it !

so I have 5lbs then I will be in the NEXT STONE BRACKET!!

PLUS ... I got my SILVER 7 YEEE HAAA :)

PLUS I got a sticker of a pair of red feet .... wtf is all that about... appartantly it is a postive steps sticker ! well I'll take it !

Very positive now, raring to go :)

On a down side, Im going to confront the lying cheating scumbags this evening who's been robbing my gran.... what makes it worse for me is that, they have made it out to my gran, that I can't be trusted... they have been planting nasty little seeds about me, and now I feel like my relation ship has been tainted with her, as she is taking it all in.

So so sad, as my love for my Gran, is pure and true and I don't know how I can repair the damage that there vicious tongues have caused.

So depending on how tonight goes, you may not see me on here for a few days

Lisa xx

Hi dollys !

I have great news !!

2.5 yes 2.5 ..... let me say it again

2.5 OFF!!!

so can't believe it !

so I have 5lbs then I will be in the NEXT STONE BRACKET!!

PLUS ... I got my SILVER 7 YEEE HAAA :)

PLUS I got a sticker of a pair of red feet .... wtf is all that about... appartantly it is a postive steps sticker ! well I'll take it !

Very positive now, raring to go :)

Firstly, how brilliant is that, I knew you'd do it this week, yay! That next stone will be with you soon :D

On a down side, Im going to confront the lying cheating scumbags this evening who's been robbing my gran.... what makes it worse for me is that, they have made it out to my gran, that I can't be trusted... they have been planting nasty little seeds about me, and now I feel like my relation ship has been tainted with her, as she is taking it all in.

So so sad, as my love for my Gran, is pure and true and I don't know how I can repair the damage that there vicious tongues have caused.

So depending on how tonight goes, you may not see me on here for a few days

Lisa xx

I hope it goes well for you this evening, it is awful that both you and your Gran have been subjected to this. I mean who do they think they are to make them steal from her and then manipulate her mind to turn her against the people who love her. I hope you have enough evidence to perhaps get the police involved, or at least threaten them with it so that you can force them into telling your Gran the truth and she can see that all they said about you were lies to cover their own arses.

I will be thinking of you and sending you some positive vibes this evening, do let us know how you get on. xxx

Lisa - Well done on the loss - that's fantastic!
So sorry you're having to cope with the stuff around your gran. Hope you get it sorted! Be thinking of you.
Emms xx

Hiya all, hope everyone's ok. I lost 2.5lb this week. Was made up - prob lost it wiv all the stress this week.

Lisa - can't believe wot u hav bin thru. Some people r just evil. Will b thinking about u Hun. Is ur hubby goin wiv u? Don't think u shud go on ur own. B careful xxx

Oh lisa thats dreadful but at least you have the evidence from the last couple of weeks. I agree with gail be safe and dont go on your own. Im sure your gran will belueve you hun. Best of luck. On a brighter note well done you on your loss thats brillant , so delighted for you. Ill be thinking of you tonight x x x

Hiya all, hope everyone's ok. I lost 2.5lb this week. Was made up - prob lost it wiv all the stress this week.

Lisa - can't believe wot u hav bin thru. Some people r just evil. Will b thinking about u Hun. Is ur hubby goin wiv u? Don't think u shud go on ur own. B careful xxx

Hope youre ok missus . Well done 2.5 lb is brill but hopefully you wont ave too much stress next wk. X x x ps have you heard from Kay, getting a bit worried about her being so quiet x x

Count me in alsoI was 15st 11 5wks later 15st... I find it so difficult to go down to the nxt stone bracket! After 2 kids , latest being 5mnths I still hav a lot of baby blubber to loose.
X

Welcome jo jo. Well done on the loss so far , youre doing great. I really admire you starting now with a 5 mnth old , i couldnt even think about it till my little girl was 1 and a half. Best of luck and come on here for great support from lovely ladies x x x

Hi rosie welcome to the little gang. You sound like youre back on track so that stone will be gone in no time. Stick with us, these ladies will get you there with there positivity and encouragement. Good luck this wk x x

Hi carly. Well done on winning the membership thats brill. Have you heard anything back about them freezing it or you?? Hope youre feeling a bit better today and are not as stressed , sending hugs x x x

Hi to everyone else

Morgen hope youre doing ok you are so supportive this wk and thanks a mill for your lovely comments x x x

Kay hope youre ok hun havent been on in a while x x x

Hi emms hope youre boss is being extra nice to you and youre feeling better.

Hi to ruth and monica too.

Hope ive forgotten nobody but if i have im sorry. Have a lovely weekend all x x x

Hello Everyone!

I'll have to keep this short and sweet as I'm in bed with a migraine feeling shocking :(

I lost 3lbs today!!!!!!! So chuffed! I had some medication that wasn't working but I think it is now! That's why I stalled a bit!
So I stand at 13,2 and hopefully I can meet my target of 12,13.5 by the 5th March!

Unfortunately still skint as ever so still eating out of the cupboards lots of beans etc but I'll keep going!!!!

I have also thrown my scales away as on Tuesday I was 2 1/4 up and wanted to throw the towel in! Sneaky peeks aren't good! I'm now weighing myself at work every Friday morning! The scales are in the middle of the main gym so I cant go jumping on them ;)

2.5 for next week pretty please!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome newbies! Hope everyone is having a good week and they're ok!

Feel sooooo I'll :(

Ruth
X

Hello Everyone!

I'll have to keep this short and sweet as I'm in bed with a migraine feeling shocking :(

I lost 3lbs today!!!!!!! So chuffed! I had some medication that wasn't working but I think it is now! That's why I stalled a bit!
So I stand at 13,2 and hopefully I can meet my target of 12,13.5 by the 5th March!

Unfortunately still skint as ever so still eating out of the cupboards lots of beans etc but I'll keep going!!!!

I have also thrown my scales away as on Tuesday I was 2 1/4 up and wanted to throw the towel in! Sneaky peeks aren't good! I'm
now weighing myself at work every Friday morning! The scales are in the middle of the main gym so I cant go jumping on them ;)

Ruth
X

hi ruth well done on your loss thats brill. Sorry you feel so bad. I know exactly how you feel i was hospitalised 2 yrs ago with migraine it was awful and people really dont understand how bad they can be. You are so right about the scales , i had none till after xmas and it was great , but now im on them twice a day grrrr. Hope you feel better soon, get as much rest as you can x x x

Goose1 said:
Hope youre ok missus . Well done 2.5 lb is brill but hopefully you wont ave too much stress next wk. X x x ps have you heard from Kay, getting a bit worried about her being so quiet x x

Thanx Hun, Kay is fine & I'm sure she will b back on here from tom xxxx

Trefoil said:
Hello Everyone!

I have also thrown my scales away as on Tuesday I was 2 1/4 up and wanted to throw the towel in! Sneaky peeks aren't good! I'm now weighing myself at work every Friday morning! The scales are in the middle of the main gym so I cant go jumping on them ;)

Ruth
X

Hope u feel better soon Ruth. Migranes r horrible, I feel so sick wen I get em. Well done on ur loss. Keep goin xx

Back