One stone at a time target/challenge.

Rosie_Lee said:
thanks whoopsadolly :D

it's for a 181g bar, trouble is i don't think i could just have 4 chunks :D

well done hun,i started on the 15th march so almost 11 months and i've lost 46½ lbs :D

Wow that's amazing what a loss!!!!

Ruth
X

Rosie_Lee said:

it's for a 181g bar, trouble is i don't think i could just have 4 chunks :D

well done hun,i started on the 15th march so almost 11 months and i've lost 46½ lbs :D

That's fab, u got much more to go? How hav u stayed motivated? X

thanks Ruth :D

i've just taken it slow and steady,think i finally realised it's a lifetime thing.

Hey all!

How is everyone, I've been held hostage by my mum and dad and my best bud (Charlie Brown) who arrived on Friday!!
Had a fairly good week after the bad boss incident on Tuesday - when I ate a pizza and then some... but I got weighed today and have lost half a pound! Added into my weight watchers app and i've lost 25lbs now! Yeay - super chuffed with that. I'm going to start tracking properly again this week as I've been a bit lax and it shows in the weight-loss.

So lots been going on this week then...

Carly so glad the gym agreed to add your winnings to your membership!!

Lisa - glad you've sorted things with your nan!

Morgan - German classes! Well done you for walking there and back!!

Everyone else - well done on the losses - welcome to the newbies on here!

Hope everyone has a fab week!!

Emms x

i have exactly 1 stone to lose to get to my goal weight :D

to be honest i found motivation a little difficult after christmas but it's back now.
i've just tried to feel positive and allow myself to believe i will get to my goal weight no matter how long it takes.

my tips that have helped me through are if i mess up forgive myself and just move on (not feeling guilty) and if you have a treat that you really like and are tempted with it, don't have it in the house.

Rosie_Lee said:

i have exactly 1 stone to lose to get to my goal weight :D

to be honest i found motivation a little difficult after christmas but it's back now.
i've just tried to feel positive and allow myself to believe i will get to my goal weight no matter how long it takes.

my tips that have helped me through are if i mess up forgive myself and just move on (not feeling guilty) and if you have a treat that you really like and are tempted with it, don't have it in the house.

Think thats wot I need to do. I put so much pressure n myself to lose it fast then give up. Something really seems to hav clicked with me in the last few weeks - hope it lasts. Not long to goal 4 u then hunny!!! Xxgailxxxx

Thanks Gail :)

Lisa - glad the truth came out - sounds like it might all be sorted :D pleased for u!

Morgen - good luck with classes and that's fab about all the walking :)

Em - well done for loss!

Ruth and Rosie - hi :)

Well I can't stop coughing - made myself go to gym but eaten loads... Just feel so down... Valentines makes me sad :( sick of being alone x

Hiya Rosie and welcome :)

Lisa - I hope your week has started on a slightly better note, sounds v stressful, but as Carly does be careful what you do in return don't get into trouble over those losers!

Carly that is great news that he extended the contract :D

As for me, well it may be snowing outside but I am sweating! I started my German classes today, they will be 4 hours a day, five days a week for the foreseeable future. I decided that as they are only 3km away and really straightforward to get to I would walk there, and last night decided to walk back too.

Now you have to remember I live in the hills that turn into the
Alps, so walking there is mostly downhill into town and then flat... walking back flat for the first kilometre and then very uphill!! The house is about 100 meters above the town, so as you can imagine I am very worn out.

I was pretty nervous about going to class today, as everyone will speak German and there are no other English speakers in the group at all, mostly Greek and Turkish. Luckily the house had
something to keep my mind off the nerves as we had a fuse blow in the middle of my shower this morning, and seeing that the shower is electric things got very cold very quickly and I was still covered in soap!! lol

Hope everyone else is having a good Monday :)

Hi morgen how are you. Well done on all the walking i bloody hate hills :) well done on the german lessons im sure you will do great , have you much german to start with ?? Good luck today and happy tues x x x

Hey all!

How is everyone, I've been held hostage by my mum and dad and my best bud (Charlie Brown) who arrived on Friday!!
Had a fairly good week after the bad boss incident on Tuesday - when I ate a pizza and then some... but I got weighed today and have lost half a pound! Added into my weight watchers app and i've lost 25lbs now! Yeay - super chuffed with that. I'm going to start tracking properly again this week as I've been a bit lax and it shows in the weight-loss.

So lots been going on this week then...

Carly so glad the gym agreed to add your winnings to your membership!!

Lisa - glad you've sorted things with your nan!

Morgan - German classes! Well done you for walking there and back!!

Everyone else - well done on the losses - welcome to the newbies on here!

Hope everyone has a fab week!!

Emms x

Hi emms well done on our loss thats great you are doing so well x x x

Thanks Gail :)

Lisa - glad the truth came out - sounds like it might all be sorted :D pleased for u!

Morgen - good luck with classes and that's fab about all the walking :)

Em - well done for loss!

Ruth and Rosie - hi :)

Well I can't stop coughing - made myself go to gym but eaten loads... Just feel so down... Valentines makes me sad :( sick of being alone x

Aww carly hun dont feel down its just another day that there s no traces of tomorrow . Well done on going to the gym and im thrilled they extended your membership . Hope you feel better today hun . Hugs x x x

Hi lisa , delighted the truth came out and things are ok with your gran now x x

Hi to everyone else ruth, rosie, gail, kay, and monica. Hope you are all ok ,

Happy tuesday everyone x x x

Hiya ladies, hope uve all had a gud day & nobody is eating valentines chocs! X

Ha Ha had my wi tonight so had choc for my treat. How are you hun x x

Goose1 said:
Ha Ha had my wi tonight so had choc for my treat. How are you hun x x

I'm ok thanx chicken. I'm off work this week & bin blackpool today wiv my boys. Managed to resist chips, donuts, candy floss etc but finding it hard this week. How ve u bin doin? How did u get on at wi? X

Hiya Lisa- Glad that everything is finally sorted with your gran etc!

Hello to everyone else- well done on weight losses!!!

OH and I arent doing Valentines until Friday as we cant afford much food at the minute so waiting to do something nice when I get paid!

Ruth
x

Think thats wot I need to do. I put so much pressure n myself to lose it fast then give up. Something really seems to hav clicked with me in the last few weeks - hope it lasts. Not long to goal 4 u then hunny!!! Xxgailxxxx

thanks hun, keep going and everything will turn out alright in the end :D

hi everyone :D

i lost 3lb at WI tonight :D

had carrot cake and m&ms as a little treat they were good too, yum!

I'm ok thanx chicken. I'm off work this week & bin blackpool today wiv my boys. Managed to resist chips, donuts, candy floss etc but finding it hard this week. How ve u bin doin? How did u get on at wi? X

God you did great to resist all that you will be delighted at wi that you did so fair play. I love blackpool we are going there for my friend hens this year some time cant wait. I lost 2 lb this wk so im 3 lb away from 3 stone this time but in total ive lost 3 and a half stone. Only another 4 st to go lol

thanks hun, keep going and everything will turn out alright in the end :D

hi everyone :D

i lost 3lb at WI tonight :D

had carrot cake and m&ms as a little treat they were good too, yum!

Well done rosie great loss. I lost 2lb and had home made chips it was like a royal supper gorgeous, how easily pleased am i lol glad you enjoyed your treat, back to being good girls today :)

Well Done!

Hope you enjoyed your carrot cake!!!

Ruth
X

thanks hun :D
it was nearly orgasmic lol, hubby said he wished i made that much noise with him :eek:

thanks goose and well done :D
home made chips ,now that sounds good.

Back