One stone at a time target/challenge.

Rosie_Lee said:
thanks hun, keep going and everything will turn out alright in the end :D

hi everyone :D

i lost 3lb at WI tonight :D

had carrot cake and m&ms as a little treat they were good too, yum!

Well done Rosie, that's fab. U deserved a treat hun xx

Goose1 said:
God you did great to resist all that you will be delighted at wi that you did so fair play. I love blackpool we are going there for my friend hens this year some time cant wait. I lost 2 lb this wk so im 3 lb away from 3 stone this time but in total ive lost 3 and a half stone. Only another 4 st to go lol

Wow!! That's amazing - well dun u! Ur nearly half way hunny - keep it going! X

Had a lovely day in bowness today. Even managed to stay away from the scones & cream that looked so yummy. Had to close my eyes & step away!! Had beef & onion baguette for lunch tho. Counted 20 points - do u think that's enuf?? Gonna go for extra long walk tonight to burn it off xxx Gail xxx

Had a lovely day in bowness today. Even managed to stay away from the scones & cream that looked so yummy. Had to close my eyes & step away!! Had beef & onion baguette for lunch tho. Counted 20 points - do u think that's enuf?? Gonna go for extra long walk tonight to burn it off xxx Gail xxx

God your willpower is brillant. Im dreadful when im out and about. 20 should be loads you will be grand especially with the walk, i cant walk tonight i feel like crap i think my thyroid and blood pressure are playing up :(:(

Hey Gail - If you are still in the lakes there is a lovely shop and cafe at Skelwith Bridge called Touchstone with Chesters Cafe. Well worth a visit!!

Emms x

Goose1 said:
God your willpower is brillant. Im dreadful when im out and about. 20 should be loads you will be grand especially with the walk, i cant walk tonight i feel like crap i think my thyroid and blood pressure are playing up :(:(

Ahh, hope u feel better soon Hun. Do u hav an underactive thyroid? Ive had mine checked a few times & it always cums back as bein fine but I'm sure it's not! Xx

emmaholl said:
Hey Gail - If you are still in the lakes there is a lovely shop and cafe at Skelwith Bridge called Touchstone with Chesters Cafe. Well worth a visit!!

Emms x

I'm home now luv but will def b going back! It was gorg, will remember cafe for next time. Well done on your loss, ur doin fab xxxx

Ahh, hope u feel better soon Hun. Do u hav an underactive thyroid? Ive had mine checked a few times & it always cums back as bein fine but I'm sure it's not! Xx

Yeah its under active. Im on tabs since last june and had felt ok but the tiredness etc is back with a bang , keep getting it checked cos mine was borderline for ages then all of a sudden went haywire . Im back at the doc in a few wks to get scan results so they wiil check it again then x x

Goose1 said:
Yeah its under active. Im on tabs since last june and had felt ok but the tiredness etc is back with a bang , keep getting it checked cos mine was borderline for ages then all of a sudden went haywire . Im back at the doc in a few wks to get scan results so they wiil check it again then x x

Ahh, bless ya. My mum has had underactive thyroid for years & it took them ages to get her medication right. Do u mind me asking wot symptoms u had? No probs if u dont want to say Hun. Xxx

Hey all!
Hope everyone is having a good week.
I just wanted to share that I've just got on the scales this morning and I'm down to 275lbs!! (I was 279lbs at WI on Mon)
So chuffed as I've only lost a pound in the past two weeks. I'm almost at my 10% goal!!
Need to get my backside of the couch and do my just dance routine now...
Emms x

well done emma and congrats at almost being at your 10% :D

i like just dance too but i'm doing the 30 day shred at the moment.
trying to slim down as much as i can as i'm off on hols at easter, want to look ok in my cossie.

emmaholl said:
Hey all!
I just wanted to share that I've just got on the scales this morning and I'm down to 275lbs!! (I was 279lbs at WI on Mon)
So chuffed as I've only lost a pound in the past two weeks. I'm almost at my 10% goal!!
Emms x

U go girl!! X

Rosie_Lee said:
well done emma and congrats at almost being at your 10% :D

i like just dance too but i'm doing the 30 day shred at the moment.
trying to slim down as much as i can as i'm off on hols at easter, want to look ok in my cossie.

Lucky u! Wish I was going away at Easter. Got 10 days in Spain booked for august & can't wait. Wots the 30 day shred Hun? X

Ahh, bless ya. My mum has had underactive thyroid for years & it took them ages to get her medication right. Do u mind me asking wot symptoms u had? No probs if u dont want to say Hun. Xxx

Not at all. The tiredness is like nothing you have ever felt before and my skin was like sandpaper so dry and could not lose weight and i was cold all the time when normally even in winter im warm . The meds have been working but the last few wks ive been feeling the same so ill get them checked gain x x

i know i can't wait, only booked it yesterday so still sort of in shock, was planning on going in october.

it's a exercise dvd by the trainer out of the biggest loser usa series, it's 20 minutes of high intensity workouts ,everyday for 30 days.

Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred - YouTube

where abouts in spain are you going hun?

Hey all!
Emms x

Well done emms thats brill x x

Hey Rosie,

I've got the 30 day shred as well but haven't done it yet?
How are you finding it?
A friend recently lent me the biggest loser game for wii as well - might have a crack at that this afternoon.

Emms x

Goose1 said:
Not at all. The tiredness is like nothing you have ever felt before and my skin was like sandpaper so dry and could not lose weight and i was cold all the time when normally even in winter im warm . The meds have been working but the last few wks ive been feeling the same so ill get them checked gain x x

I don't really hav symptoms like that so mayb I'm just making excuses for myself. Feel like I put weight in in the blink of an eye but really struggle to lose it. Do get tired but no more than most people I suppose. Suffer with depression & haven't had a proper period for 6 months plus. Mayb it's the menopause lol!! X

Rosie_Lee said:
i know i can't wait, only booked it yesterday so still sort of in shock, was planning on going in october.

it's a exercise dvd by the trainer out of the biggest loser usa series, it's 20 minutes of high intensity workouts ,everyday for 30 days.

Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred - YouTube

where abouts in spain are you going hun?

Will defo check it out! How have u found it so far? What day r u up 2? Goin to portals nous in Majorca. Just a cheapo but goin back the same hotel for the 3rd time. Sometimes wiv bargain hols it's better the devil u know. Hav u got any children? X

Back