One stone at a time target/challenge.

Rosie_Lee said:
hope your little girls ok and congrats on your weightloss x

thanks Gail and Carly x

i did it :woohoo:
i lost 2lbs and got my 8th silver 7, i am now 9st 13lbs :D i nearly did a dance on the scales lol.

Woop woop!! I'm over the moon for ya Rosie. Can't tell u how pleased I am for u, u must b thrilled xxx

Well done Gail :)

Hope it went ok AnyAn

I earned 10AP and made myself walk to work :) and controlled food better than I had been - still ate a few weeklies but ok with that :) x

I couldnt go!!! My leader sent me a text last night to say class was sadly cancelled as she was poorly sick... Really wish Id gone to the class on Tues as I had wanted to... My normal class is a Weds, but I wanted to get straight back onto it, so wanted to go the day after I got back from hol.. But at 7.30am, my husband came running back into the house, saying he had a flat tyre and had to take my car to work, its two local trains to get to the Tues meeting for me ( i live in a village, that although not small, doesnt have the best transport links!) so I didnt bother going to class, just got on with washing my holiday clothes and putting my cases away and preparing myself for the class today...
I am SO mad at myself!! I should have taken hubby to work on Tues and then had the car to myself, but I couldnt be arsed as its an hour in each direction and then I would have had to go and get him when he finished too!!
Serves me right for being a lazy git! :break_diet:

How did u get on hun? X
See above comment, whoops!!!
So disappointed!!!! I could kick myself... In fact I might if I think there are some decent APs in it!!!

Sorry girls, just realised I have totally repeated myself about Andys car breaking down!! I am blaming lateness of hour!! ( and DEFINITELY not stupidity or senility!!) I forgot Id put that in my original post!

xx

Don't blame yourself, how would you know that class was goin to be cancelled. I certainly wouldn't take hubby to work if it was an hour each way drive. When is the next class you can go to? Xxxx

Hey lovely! U are going today so forget what could have been and start now :) x

Yay :) well done!!! X

well done Gail x

HI All !

Long time no see !!

Glad to see you are back Kay !! ;)

For some reason, I feel like I should not come on this thread .... don't know why ? But I've forced myself to come back on, and hope that I am just being daft.

I have started Slimming World today, just wanted to let you know, Hopefully this time it will work ? As WW obviously isn't working for me :(

I started off in October 2011 as 14.13 1/2 and I am now 14.4 1/2 so I have lost 9lb or something and now I just need 5lb to take me to the next stone bracket... I want to do it in maximum of 3 weeks... Fingers crossed with SW I can do it!

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa xx

Good luck with SW :) still stay with us lovely x

Hiya Lisa, really really good to see you back.

I actually saw on a SW thread the other day that you had posted something & I was actually a little bit saddened that you hadn't posted on here. Why on earth do you feel you shouldn't be on? Who do we need to thank for starting the thread in the first place? YOU!!!! We had a great time at the beginning with lots of good banter & talked bout all sorts of crap that helped us thru the weight loss.

I too did a bit of sw but I lack motivation in what ever I try to do but I just need summat to make me get back to it as all my clothes ave shrunk & my bum keeps eating my knickers.

Anyhow...... Stay with us PPPPLLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE & I promise I'll do the same xxxxx

Cobra said:
HI All !

Long time no see !!

Glad to see you are back Kay !! ;)

For some reason, I feel like I should not come on this thread .... don't know why ? But I've forced myself to come back on, and hope that I am just being daft.

I have started Slimming World today, just wanted to let you know, Hopefully this time it will work ? As WW obviously isn't working for me :(

I started off in October 2011 as 14.13 1/2 and I am now 14.4 1/2 so I have lost 9lb or something and now I just need 5lb to take me to the next stone bracket... I want to do it in maximum of 3 weeks... Fingers crossed with SW I can do it!

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa xx

Hiya hunny! Nice to c u back. Doesnt matter wot diet ur following, we've all got the same aim & can support each other. Think it's just a case of findin wot diet works best for u. Gud luk wiv sw, hope it's the one for u xxxx

Hiya hunny! Nice to c u back. Doesnt matter wot diet ur following, we've all got the same aim & can support each other. Think it's just a case of findin wot diet works best for u. Gud luk wiv sw, hope it's the one for u xxxx

I hope it is too Dolly !! I think I have got my head around the sw diet this time.... Last time I went to a meeting, and the bloke who explained the diet to us, just rushed through it all, it was like a conveyor belt, and you could see that he had literally said the same thing every week for years... but this new one, she explained it better.

Hiya Lisa, really really good to see you back.

I actually saw on a SW thread the other day that you had posted something & I was actually a little bit saddened that you hadn't posted on here. Why on earth do you feel you shouldn't be on? Who do we need to thank for starting the thread in the first place? YOU!!!! We had a great time at the beginning with lots of good banter & talked bout all sorts of crap that helped us thru the weight loss.

I too did a bit of sw but I lack motivation in what ever I try to do but I just need summat to make me get back to it as all my clothes ave shrunk & my bum keeps eating my knickers.

Anyhow...... Stay with us PPPPLLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE & I promise I'll do the same xxxxx

well seeing as you have PROMISED !! I felt like there was soo much I have not read on, that I didn't want to just barge in and say "Im back" you know what I mean ?

Anyhow, I is back, all postitive, I think I have around 9 weeks till my holiday... I really want to be in the next stone bracket! I really really want a 13 ! Im thinking if I got into the 13 then It would literally be a stone that I have lost, so I will be nearer to my next dress size down... I can't actually see me being able to get into a 16 in 9 weeks, but got that nagging in my head saying, well actually it is possible to be in the next size and next stone bracket in 9 weeks. I just have to really work at it.

So Im dedicating the next 9 weeks to sticking to something. Lets see how I get on !!

So Kay, I know that you have been in contact with Gail... What have you been doing for the last few months then ?? Are you on any diet at the moment ? If so how you getting on ??

Hows Dolly doing and Carly and everyone else found things in the last few months ?? Feel Like I have missed so much, and feel bad.

Happy Saturday everyone !

Lisa xx

I've done nothing really since Xmas except say I can't do it. I keep changing diets to find the miracle that everyone else seems to be succeeding at except me. I went to the docs & cried saying I hate being fat, I can't look in a mirror, I hate goin out in public incase someone sees me who hasn't seen me for ages for them to think god she's clapped weight on. Soooo the doc prescribes me a weight loss pill that I find out has been out of stock everywhere, due to supplier problems & no one knows when it comes back in. So here I am threatening to get back on it every day with no real motivation to do so. I'm now heavier than when I started ww back in sept so that tells you exactly where I'm at. Xxxxxx

Hiya kay and lisa great to see you both back no matter what diet youre on :) will catch up properly later when im on laptop this i pad drives me nuts x x

I've done nothing really since Xmas except say I can't do it. I keep changing diets to find the miracle that everyone else seems to be succeeding at except me. I went to the docs & cried saying I hate being fat, I can't look in a mirror, I hate goin out in public incase someone sees me who hasn't seen me for ages for them to think god she's clapped weight on. Soooo the doc prescribes me a weight loss pill that I find out has been out of stock everywhere, due to supplier problems & no one knows when it comes back in. So here I am threatening to get back on it every day with no real motivation to do so. I'm now heavier than when I started ww back in sept so that tells you exactly where I'm at. Xxxxxx

Sorry I haven't replied earlier to this, I did see it, but I didn't want to rush a reply, as it was on my phone...

A friend of mine, has had trouble getting these tablets aswell, but saying that, you still need to eat healthy when you are on them or you will just be constantly running to the toilet.. are you on anti depressants at all ?? you are so negative on yourself hun, and it's a horrible place that you are in .... you are just going around in circles, as you are so unhappy, you eat, then you put weight on and then you comfort eat again ... vicious cycle

Maybe you need to sort other things out and put dieting lower on your list of priorites ?

How much weight have you put on ?? .... I have a couple of packets of the tablets, if you inbox me your address, I will send them to you if that will help hun ?? I probably have enought for 2 months. Or if you are really desperate to have them buy them from the chemist and double the dose, as the only difference from the Precription ones and the ones you can buy over the counter is the strength.

Lotsa love and kisses and cuddles hun

Lisa xxxxxx

Hiya kay and lisa great to see you both back no matter what diet youre on :) will catch up properly later when im on laptop this i pad drives me nuts x x

Hi Gwen !! Lovely to see you again too :)

I like reading whats going on, on my phone but its a pain to reply on it !

How are you doing ??

lisa xxxxx

Hi Ladies

GG - I hate to say this but the tablets have awful side effects! I feel like u do - I can't get properly back to it... This week has been the best for w long time but still not great... We just need to stop beating ourselves up and take it one day at a time... U can do this! U kno u can!

X

Back