One stone at a time target/challenge.

my hubby is having trouble getting these too, doc said that another manufacturer was trying to get another slimming tablet out quickly because of the problems with this one. don't know how soon that would be though.

i was on them a couple of years ago for about 18months, you have to be careful but they do work, it can get a bit messy.

that's brill Gail, well done :)

whoopsadolly said:
Lost 4lb!!!!! Delighted :) xx

Whoop whoop !! Well done dolly, so very very pleased for you ;)

Lisa xxx

whoopsadolly said:
Thanx ladies!! Want another good week, wud love to lose 3 next week xxx

Do what you did last week as it obviously worked !

Well done Gail :D

I lost 1.5lbs this week :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:

Brilliant loss hun you must be over the moon !!

How are you getting on with your exercise ?

Lisa xx

whoopsadolly said:
Lost 4lb!!!!! Delighted :) xx

Wow thats brilliant im delighted for you x x

CarlyLanky140 said:

Well done Carly thats great x x

Lisa - I'm doing ok... Not doing loads at mo but hope to get bk to it

How's u?

How is everyone else? X

Lisa - I'm doing ok... Not doing loads at mo but hope to get bk to it

How's u?

How is everyone else? X

Excersise wise... crap... but I can't do everythig at once lol... !

Ive still not had a fag... in 12 weeks or something ! Im buzzing about that too !

Im busy working ! I quit Avon as a Sales Leader, and went to Bodyshop in Feb, and its the best move I have ever made !.... I am now in the Top Acheivers in my Region... Number 5 so I have been told.... why can't I do this well at Dieting !? So if anyone wants to get loads of Bodyshop Products at 70% off by having a party in a bag ! let me know lol.... (gotta get it in!)

Ive booked my jollies, going on a Cruise in about 8 weeks !! eekk! Im super dead excited, and I really really really want to get into a size 16 for then ! I have not dropped a dress size at all since I started In October, and I have lost aroun 10lbs, so is it too much to expect a dress size within the next 8 weeks if I lost another say 8lbs? that would be 18lbs in total, surely I would have lost a dress size by then do you think ?

Im really enjoying the new Slimming World club that I joined ( Fri Gone) the leader was lovely, and I understand it now... where as before I just couldn't grasp it.

Ive been 100% everyday ( 4 days lol) keeping my diary filled in, as if I have a good loss, I can always look back on this week, and follow it again...

I see its not far till your Bridesmaid day ! around 8 weeks too! I have just been asked (again!) to be a Maid of Honour... prob in November at my Dads wedding... I said, only if I can choose my own dress..... Im not wearing some frilly ***** like my Aunt put me in years ago.. horrible peach thing with lace, oh it was revolting! I looked like a toilet roll holder that old women have !

Any ways, Happy Tuesday everyone,

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
Excersise wise... crap... but I can't do everythig at once lol... !

Ive still not had a fag... in 12 weeks or something ! Im buzzing about that too !

Im busy working ! I quit Avon as a Sales Leader, and went to Bodyshop in Feb, and its the best move I have ever made !.... I am now in the Top Acheivers in my Region... Number 5 so I have been told.... why can't I do this well at Dieting !? So if anyone wants to get loads of Bodyshop Products at 70% off by having a party in a bag ! let me know lol.... (gotta get it in!)

Ive booked my jollies, going on a Cruise in about 8 weeks !! eekk! Im super dead excited, and I really really really want to get into a size 16 for then ! I have not dropped a dress size at all since I started In October, and I have lost aroun 10lbs, so is it too much to expect a dress size within the next 8 weeks if I lost another say 8lbs? that would be 18lbs in total, surely I would have lost a dress size by then do you think ?

Im really enjoying the new Slimming World club that I joined ( Fri Gone) the leader was lovely, and I understand it now... where as before I just couldn't grasp it.

Ive been 100% everyday ( 4 days lol) keeping my diary filled in, as if I have a good loss, I can always look back on this week, and follow it again...

I see its not far till your Bridesmaid day ! around 8 weeks too! I have just been asked (again!) to be a Maid of Honour... prob in November at my Dads wedding... I said, only if I can choose my own dress..... Im not wearing some frilly ***** like my Aunt put me in years ago.. horrible peach thing with lace, oh it was revolting! I looked like a toilet roll holder that old women have !

Any ways, Happy Tuesday everyone,

Lisa xx

Ha ha lisa youre gas :) you will drop a dress size by then no probs. Ive lst 5 st 2 lb in total and come down only 4 sizes so it takes a little over a stone. Well done on sw it seems to be the diet for you . Congrats on the job too you are doing sooo well and the smoking . Brilliant. No stopping you now lady :):)

Hope u get down to next dress size by cruise.., 8lbs should do it... X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope u get down to next dress size by cruise.., 8lbs should do it... X

Really !! Got now that is enough to motivate me hun !!

Sweet dreams

Lisa xx

hi,nice ticker.new on here posting,trying to get into the swing.good luck with being good,a holidays a nice aim.best wishes daisy

cupcakedaisy said:
hi,nice ticker.new on here posting,trying to get into the swing.good luck with being good,a holidays a nice aim.best wishes daisy

Welcome daisy !! What a lovely name !!

You post away hunny !!

Lisa xx

Just weighed in and I've put on 1 1/2 lbs, depressed is a understatement.

Sat in group now crying like sum idiot.

Had a long chat with consultant and she has been really nice, I weighed again and after having a wee I was 1lb lighter.... So 1/2lb gain.... Am I fooling myself of what ??

Still very disappointed, I was so excited to get weighed... Really and I totally felt like I had been hit with a sledge hammer, my friend who was on the other side of the room said she could see the devastation on my face. I couldn't sit through group and went and sat in my car for a full hour and sobbed.

So I'm going having my carvery for tea tonight and start again tomorrow, that doesn't been I'm going to eat what I want tonight tho '

I better loose next week or I've spoke to the hubby and I will be going seeing a surgeon and going under the knife. I don't actually know how much more of dissapointment I can cope with anymore.

Lisa xx

Back