One stone at a time target/challenge.

Morgenmuffel said:
lol, oh I heard of something new to do with bananas it is called one ingredient icecream, apparently you just blitz bananas in the blender and freeze them! Although probably safer to google that before trying it as there is probably an important detail I didn't see.

Thought you were going to say summat else !

But once you change the natural way of fruit the sugar content changes and you will have to point/syn it or what ever :(

Morgenmuffel said:
oh that's true, although don't you mash bananas with your teeth when you eat them? Or are you supposed to swallow them whole on SW? lmao

Roflmao !!

It really looks lovely doesn't it !

Lisa xx

Can I just say Special K red berries bar is effin awfull !!

Gag !

Morgenmuffel said:
Just had some very funny images of my old SW group trying to swallow banana's especially as the group was full of older ladies, I'd pay to see that!! It does look very yummy, mmmmmm....

Stop it I've got belly ache !! And every time I laugh I pump !

Omg ave u heard u two. Although I agree wi MM you do mosh a banana in ur mouth before swallowing & actualy the ice cream is whole anyway & not mosh. Has anyone just tried freezing a whole banana, just a thought.
Xxx Kay

galaxy-girl said:
Omg ave u heard u two. Although I agree wi MM you do mosh a banana in ur mouth before swallowing & actualy the ice cream is whole anyway & not mosh. Has anyone just tried freezing a whole banana, just a thought.
Xxx Kay

And doing what with said frozen whole banana ?? Sucking it soft ??

Xxx Kay

No but I bet it would be really good, I am sure a friend of mine did ages ago and said it was good, you have to peel it first - that might be obvious but I could see myself looking a right wally trying to peel an already frozen banana lmao. If only I hadn't eaten the last banana already >.< xx

If you licked it like a lollipop it wud last ages.
I do find when people eat bananas it looks a bit wrong or is it just my dirty mind. I tend to break mine off into mouth size bites & eat it that way.
Xxx Kay

galaxy-girl said:
I do find when people eat bananas it looks a bit wrong or is it just my dirty mind. I tend to break mine off into mouth size bites & eat it that way.
Xxx Kay

Lol I do the same !!

Morgenmuffel said:
No but I bet it would be really good, I am sure a friend of mine did ages ago and said it was good, you have to peel it first - that might be obvious but I could see myself looking a right wally trying to peel an already frozen banana lmao. If only I hadn't eaten the last banana already >.< xx

Glad you said that as I wouldn't have peeled it !!

galaxy-girl said:
Xxx Kay

Ha ha! Me 2 x

whoopsadolly said:
Ha ha! Me 2 x

Just looking, I know you lost 1/2 this week, but last week you lost 4 !!!

What did you do last week that was different this week. ?

Lisa xx

Got to say, I've been reading a few posts on the forum, and some of the forum can get quite *****y.... Think I'll stay here !

Where is everyone ?

Back