One stone at a time target/challenge.

Ooooo sorting clothes. I love it :)

Hope ur all well.

Bridesmaid pics are on here!

Only put on 1/2 after wedding x

Hi Hun :)

I have seen the dress ! Must say I thought it was lovely, and the colour really suited you !

Obviously the fight with the bride got resolved lol

So now your reason for loosing has been and gone, what are you now doing it for ??

Lisa xx

Thanks hun. I am doing it for being a teacher - How can I teach kids to be healthy if I am not?! So that is the new aim :D x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks hun. I am doing it for being a teacher - How can I teach kids to be healthy if I am not?! So that is the new aim :D x

Plus kids can be real mean lol !

How is everyone doing ??

I've been soooo busy, I went to bed at 5.30 this morning, I had to go to a Manager Meeting and didn't get home till 11.30, then I started cleaning the kitchen and front room so got in bed at 5.30 :( tired is not the word, now Im still cleaning up !!

At least the weather is looking good (for now) so I've got some more washing on the line, to add to my 4 foot pile thats waiting for me upstairs, the pigs are eating the grass, so at least I don't have to cut the grass this week!

Hubby just rang (not been talking to him since Sunday) and I really didn't want to, but as I didn't expect him to ring, I was normal on the phone.... don't you just hate that! Now I'm getting angry at myself! Well, Im still not going to talk to him, he caught me unaware, so it doesn't count lol

Anyway, over and out !

Lisa xx

Hugs! I've been crazy busy too!!! Hope to catch up on sun x

hope you're all doing well.
great pics carly, saw them on facebook, you looked lovely.
you've reminded me lisa, i think i've got clothes in attic that might fit me.
hope you're having fun on your hols gail.

well i managed to only lose ½lb in 3 weeks on 30 pp a day which was fine but then a temporary leader told me to put it up to 32pp which i did and when i weighed i'd lost 1.5lbs :eek:.
my leader has told me to knock it back down to 31 and ride it out until my body gets used to the amount. i don't really want lose much more, 9½stone is my limit. do not want to go under that, i'm starting gym at end of august to tone rest up.
xxx

Wow eat more and lose lol :) x

Why do I eat more & pile on the lbs? I'm gonna get back on it after hols. I know I shouldn't put off till tomorrow what I can do today but I'm trying not to stress about my fat a**e too much as it will spoil my hol. My mini target is to be in the 12's for xmas. I WILL do it
Kay xxxx

How are we all? Think I'm just gonna cry. Tried on a dress tonight for my hols. It's just above knee, short sleeves, nothing too revealing. I thought it looked ok as I never wear dresses but thought with a tan would look lovely. Asked Lauren if I looked ok & she just smirked & said it was "ok" asked him & he said " well you wunt go down town in it wud u but ok for hol" So that's me wearing trousers & long sleeve tops all hol then :(
I'm really gonna lose the weight this time when I get back off hols.
Has anyone seen hairy bikers? They've lost over 6 stone between em & got cookbook out called hairy dieters. Now they enjoy their food, like me, so if they can do it so can I
Lisa, you still not talking to hubby? Made me laugh how he caught you off guard haha
Kay xxxxx

hello kay,
im sure you look fine in your dress,youre not huge!
now - i look like an overstuffed liz taylor.
enjoy your holiday,apart from your family nobody will know you there.
you've lost weight before,you'll do it again.
daisy x

lost 2.5 so im in the lower stone bracket (by half a pound)....
im pleased-i thought i'd lost the POWER to do it :).
daisy

Well done cupcake daisy!!

Bless u Kay! U really will do it! And just u wear ur dress - sure u look fab! Horrid family!! Lol xx

I'm gonna wear the blummin dress cos it'll be last time it fit me. Just watchin hairy dieters & I'm gonna buy their cookbook when I get off me hols. I've already downloaded sample on iBooks & I must say I'm impressed. They talk alot of sense & they still enjoy their food. I'm also gonna try c25k or gonna power walk at least.
Well done on loss this week daisy. It feels good to be back on the losing wagon when you think you forgot how to do it.
Kay xxx

hi girls,
yes hairy dieters im enjoying watching it but men lose weight loads quicker than women,im sure we'd be losing it a lot quicker we were on telly.
i sound mean,i love em.the recipes look great,i wished i ate chicken after last weeks.
i just realised i said i was in the lower stone-age by half a pound,that int right.by 1.5 pounds.
ta carly !
daisy xx

Hairy dieters sounds interesting! Let us kno how the cookbook looks! Good attitude about the frock xx

hi carly,
they made korma and sweet and sour last night,they made pies using a packet of pizza dough.obviously syns but could be sw friendly.i downloaded the recipes off their bbc website.
daisyx

Really? I'm gonna ave look on there. I know men do lose weight faster which is so unfair & when on ww & sw they ave more points/syns. Us women always get s**t end of stick. But knowing they love their food & lost weight gives me inspiration. Mind you I was inspired when fearne Britton lost all that weight till I found out she had a band fitted.
Kay xxx

Really? I'm gonna ave look on there. I know men do lose weight faster which is so unfair & when on ww & sw they ave more points/syns. Us women always get s**t end of stick. But knowing they love their food & lost weight gives me inspiration. Mind you I was inspired when fearne Britton lost all that weight till I found out she had a band fitted.
Kay xxx

hi kay,
i did notice they were on only 1250 calories a day,half of what a man needs.they werent drinking either.
the meals did look delicious though and if it inspires us its all good.
daisy x

Hiya ladies, how the devil r u all? I'm back from hols prob about a stone heavier but had a gud time. Need to get back on track now cos want to lose at least one dress size for christmas. Joined a gym b4 my hols in preparation for my kick ass regime when I got back. Got lots of different classes included in price such as Zumba, fit camp, body pump, bokwa so I'm hopin that keeps me motivated. What diets r u all doin at mo? Lost track a bit cos think we were all givin different diets a try. U still doin cd Lisa? How's it goin? Sick of seeing celebs getting gastric bands! Makes me feel like that's the only way to lose weight. Know I can do it tho with hard work so watch this space from Monday! Big x to all xxx

hi girls :)
hope you're all keeping well x
someone told me it's only 19 weeks off christmas, is that right :sigh:
that's one time of year that scares me the most, always end up half a stone heavier.
well my weight is still up and down, getting used to it now though.
i've just updated my before and after album and i'm horrified at my before pic :eek: still can't quite believe i was like that.
good luck to you all on the scales this week.

Rosie x

Back