one stone gone!

texasmorning

Amazing, isn't it? I lost another 5 pounds this week...that makes a stone in 2 weeks. I am chuffed. And pleased, and amazed, and stunned, and proud, and, and, feeling great!!! :D

I've learned a lot during these two weeks, as well. It's so easy to identify the triggers to emotional eating while on CD. The issues stand out in great relief. I want to eat when:
  • I feel unwell (I have a touch of laryngitis just now and I find myself thinking about food, and I also find myself looking in the empty fridge - over and over again! I sometimes do not even realise that I've gone into the kitchen. Very strange.
  • I am bored. Have become addicted to Bejeweled. Even bought it for my iPAQ. Sad. But it keeps me distracted when the food adverts come on the telly.
  • I am tired.
  • I have left it too long before having my shake, etc.
  • I have to go into a grocery store. Especially when they are baking bread...or roasting chickens.
  • I get angry.
  • Someone eats in front of me. Or behind me... or beside me.
The main thing is that I can now begin to build strategies around anticipating these triggers. So I am starting a list of things to do when I am struggling. Any ideas, folks?

texasmorning

:wow: Well done you hun....

xxx

Wow 1 stone in 2 weeks is brilliant, Well done!! :clap:

Thats amazing well done mate! I too can identify with all those emotional reasons for eating, in the past when I ate it was hardly ever because I was hungry. This diet really makes you think about your eating habits and i'm now noticing other peoples as well. Today at work i watched my work colleague munching through crisps and stuff all day long and it was killing me lol and yet she doesnt think she eats that much!!

Dear Stacey,

Come on, let's go! Two weeks from now, another 14 days will have passed. If you haven't started Cambridge, then your weight will probably be the same. However, you could be many pounds lighter and it will still be two weeks later. Join us for the next two weeks!!

If you keep doing the same things, you will keep getting the same results.

texasmorning

Back