One stone later!!

sweety-cheeks

Lost about 2.5 stone last year and have now put a stone back on. why is it so hard to maintain weightloss. Am so annoyed with myself because i tried so hard to lose it. No motivation to start dieting again though, seems like i cant stop eating.:mad:

those are some big weight losses which you have to be congratualted about. Im guessing it was a meal replacement type diet which would only mean you have to stay focused and remember what you learnt about not overeating to maintain. You have not put it all back on so all is not lost. Find distractions and devise a plan and stick to it. Remember how losing all that weight made you feel and think whats truly stopping you now other than yourself. I start weighing in again from this week so if you need some motivation feel free to join our thread. We are not big losers but take things steadily and slowly and Im motivated to start a downward trend again. I post on a thread called advice and help please so feel free to join us or find a suitable thread that matches the sort of diet you want. Good luck x

Back