One Stone Loss

Steffie

Hi all,
I'm trying to lose one stone (or 14 lbs). I've been trying now for 2 years and it just doesn't happen. I've tried all the scenarios in that time like eat a bit more and do more exercise - eat hardly anything and dont do anything !! etc. you get the picture but I just dont lose any weight. I'm 64 kilos - think thats about 10 stone something. I'm now on Lipobind (2 wks) but nothing has happened. I wonder why. I only really want to lose it around my waist which is 37". Reading from the Lipobind leaflet Im overweight because of my waist size but on reading my BMI (which is 24) I'm at an OK weight - which is it Lipobind People ???? :rolleyes:

Hiya. Wow that's confusing isn't it? I read on Low carb board what you usually eat and it sounds pretty decent and maybe 40g carbs. Hope you find something to work for you. :)

It has to do with where you carry the fat on your body, as around the waist it is classed as dangerous for heart conditions I think...sounds like fiddling with your fat percentage rather than BMI is what is going to work...you need to burn the fat around your waist I guess...cutting calories and doing cardio sessions every day. What is your exercise regime like and the intensity and is lipobind a supplement of sorts? To lose fat you need to be in calorie deficit so eating less and exercising more so you are burning off the 3500 calories contained in 1 pound of fat...

Darn, just repied a rather old thread, oops?!

Hey Steffie,

I'm sure Abs diet will work for you. I have posted a new thread on the forum about 2 hrs ago. Have a look, its easy and targets mostly apple-shaped people - which you are.
I have problems with loosing weight around hips and thighs area but it worked for me too.
i was on it on holidays and (together with exercises) lost 20 lbs and developed a nice six pack (which is now hidden under sum fat I gained through negligence) LOL It's still not that bad - have a look at my profile pic;) I'm back on it now so if u want to join me, I'm happy to give u all the info:)
Good luck in whatever you choose
Muah

Back