One SW day at a time

Thursday - ooooooooOOOOOoooooooo

Feel a bit befuddled daywise this week! So the family are coming up for a visit today. Hooray! It does mean that the next couple of days are going to be a bit hectic - out tonight for a meal, takeaway planned for tomorrow night and a bit of a party - but I'm planning on being mindful of what I'm putting in my mouth!

Next week is shaping up to be a lovely, quiet, NOTMENTAL week. Finally! So I'm going to so some proper food planning, this has fallen a bit by the wayside over the past few weeks, and get my SW head back on.

OK so yesterday was pretty good foodwise - all a bit boring but I was shattered all day anyway and just wanted to eat and go straight to bed - no such luck!

Yesterday - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs with celery salt. Coffee with SS (bleugh hate normal milk thesedays) (Half A)

Lunch - Scan bran (B) with cottage cheese and prawns (B)

lunch.jpg

Dinner - Roasted squash, onion and garlic soup. Jacket potato with cheese and beans (A)

Snacks - Pineapple, Chipsticks (6), easter egg (6)

Syns - 12

On the agenda for today - work, get some almond milk!, home, dinner with the family (yay!), home, bed.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of your difficulties with Lee's son etc deary, hope it all gets resolved soon! And woohoo for bringing you closer together - nothing wrong with a bit of that ay? ;>

And minky is right - 2lb? That's NOTHING! That'll be off before you can say 'see you on the flip side mother chubberrrrrrrr' xx

Also, minky - you go to pound hill SW? I go to Maidenbower! Massive well done on your incredible achievements!

FRIDAY MOTHERCHUBBERS! (Thanks Sakura - hahahaha!)

WI day. GULP! Well, this morning gave me a 178.8 which is a loss of half a pound since my last WI two weeks ago. :eek:. Er....no idea how that's happened but I am taking it and running away with it. :bliss:

It's given me a really good boost and hardened my resolve for a GREAT week this week. I'm aiming for a two pounder and I think it's totally do-able. I've got a takeaway tonight and vodka will be taken but not too much, and then I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEE, free from any plans and any temptations. HOORAH! I'm going to place and Abel and Cole order today and get my cooking on.

Onto the food.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs with celery salt, coffee with SS milk (A)

Lunch - Scan bran (B) with cottage cheese and prawns. OH! I bought some tomatoes in Sainsbo's. They were really expensive but honestly, they are the BEST tomatoes I have eaten in YEARS. They're called Ruby Jewel and they are amazing.

lunch.jpg

Dinner - Fillet steak, jacket potato, side salad. Had some red wine as well - so definitely over my syn allowance but Meh!

Snacks - Pineapple, grapes, ML greek coconut yog (0.5)

On the agenda for today - Smelly old work, a little light shopping at lunch time, a little bit of food planning, home, FAMLEEEE.

Last edited:
FRIDAY MOTHERCHUBBERS! (Thanks Sakura - hahahaha!)

WI day. GULP! Well, this morning gave me a 178.8 which is a loss of half a pound since my last WI two weeks ago. :eek:. Er....no idea how that's happened but I am taking it and running away with it. :bliss:

All hail the mighty half pound-that-we-weren't-expecting-but-we-love-very-much :D

And loving your focus! Happy Friday x

Haha! You can take motherchubber as your own if I can take Sakura as mine! I feel like I'm a character from a Disney film! Haha. Or a slightly less dignified shakira .... "SAKURA SAKURAAA...I never really knew that she could wobble like thissss, she makes me wanna eat much lessssss" lalalala.

Mighty well done on the half pound loss - erm, YES PLEASE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

SO glad you've got a big boost - enjoy your vodka soaked takeaway tonight and then tomorrow we can both be on it like a car bonnet. Deal?

Saturday! Hooray for not working.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - baked beans and ham. Coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - er, completely weird..packet of cooked chicken and franks hot sauce (1).

Dinner - Chicken shaslick, plain boiled rice. I'm going to tweak a B for the inevitable oil.

Snacks - muller light Greek style coconut (0.5)

Last edited:
Sunday!

Yesterday - Extra Easy.

Breakfast - fresh pineapple, coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Masala omelette wrap. (B +2 for oil)

image-1791105826.jpg

Dinner - Chilli beef burger (from the local butcher so I'm going to call it 6, hardly any fat leeched out), pan fried courgettes, Cajun potato wedges, broccoli, green beans. I didn't eat the bun...I was going to but then I thought better of it.

image-2110262912.jpg

Had some red wine as well...I know! Shocka!

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of your difficulties with Lee's son etc deary, hope it all gets resolved soon! And woohoo for bringing you closer together - nothing wrong with a bit of that ay? ;>

And minky is right - 2lb? That's NOTHING! That'll be off before you can say 'see you on the flip side mother chubberrrrrrrr' xx

Also, minky - you go to pound hill SW? I go to Maidenbower! Massive well done on your incredible achievements!

Hello! Have only just seen this :) I used to go to the pound hill group but they moved to copthorne. Do you go to one of Carlys sessions? I think she is so lovely, her groups always seem so enthusiastic. Congrats on your achievements so far too! Fantastic xx

Morning lovely, what a great weekend it sounds like you've had! Nice and chilled and food well up my street! Although, your lunch pics of 2 scan bran... I'd be hank marvin!
Happy Monday sweetie xx

Morning lovely, what a great weekend it sounds like you've had! Nice and chilled and food well up my street! Although, your lunch pics of 2 scan bran... I'd be hank marvin!
Happy Monday sweetie xx

Good morning! No, no, no I do have the full five scan bran - I just went a bit "artistic" on that photo. Haha! You have a good one too, hope today is a lot less stressful than Friday - I'm sure it will be. :)

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Roast chicken, 2 x stuffing balls, roast potatoes made with fry light, carrots, runner beans, cavalo nero, 2 x pigs in blankets, spoonful of bread sauce, chicken gravy. Half a portion of banoffee pie (Did not enjoy), 5 sweeties. 2 x glasses of red wine.

On the agenda today - A&C delivery arrived this morning so I'm planning on cooking lamb shank madras tonight ready for the slow cooker treatment tomorrow. Dragged some venison osso bucco out of the freezer so having that for tea as it's super easy. Work, shopping at lunch time, home, cooking, bed.

Last edited:
Oh :( What a horrible end to yesterday! However, what a mate you are for going over and supporting her. And drinking the white wine, obviously that HAD to be done.

Your fantasy spa is going to have to be in a secret location otherwise I fear it will be overrun with rather a lot of us needing a break from reality. You definitely get first go though, you need it more than any of us!

Hope today is quiet, calm and peaceful.

Thank you Theria.

I went to a Champneys a couple of years ago and it was beyond relaxing (until one of the girls lit one of those stupid chinese lantern things and set fire to a tree...I sh1t you not). I think I want to go back there..everyone welcome, as long as NO ONE SPEAKS TO ME.;)

You Mrs Madam need to tell everyone to deal with there own cack and stop piling it on you big stylee....and you need to learn to say NO!...put yourself first. You'll get poorly sick and everything if you don't :) :) and then I'll have to come and smash yer face in :D ;) xxxxxxxxx

Lisa xxx

Hello! Have only just seen this :) I used to go to the pound hill group but they moved to copthorne. Do you go to one of Carlys sessions? I think she is so lovely, her groups always seem so enthusiastic. Congrats on your achievements so far too! Fantastic xx

I do! I love her, she's so great. I was considering moving to the copthorne one actually. I moved house recently and it's just a little closer to home but I'm not sure it'd work still. Plus I quite like my group and not sure I want to leave!

Back