One SW day at a time

Tuesday - no no no no no.

I'm just feeling like deep fried crap today. All of my plans just got completely scuppered last night when one of my friends just had a bit of a mini nervous breakdown and called me to go and see her. While I was there - drinking effing white wine- her ex partner turned up and started pounding at the door and peering through the windows and generally scaring the pants off of her and so I called 999. (He's been arrested before for assault on her and also for his constant harassment)

SIGH. So then the police came and she had hysterics and then Lee came over and had the fury and it was all just stupidly stressful and I think I've just had ENOUGH stress for a little while so I am seriously considering packing a bag and running away from everything and everyone for a few days. Oh, can you imagine? A couple of days of just me, all on my tod, soaking my troubles (in fact they're not even MY troubles!!) away in lovely bubbly hot baths and then wrapping myself up in a big, white, fluffy bathrobe and a nice pair of soft socks and lying on a gigantic bed watching happy films about funny things. Dozing off and on, then calling room service for a nice salad and a fruit salad...and as it's a fantasy let's imagine that there's a fabulous spa there as well, so when I get bored I can go down to the spa and have people rub nice smelling things on me and have a sauna and a steam and lounge about reading my books that I never get a chance to read.

OH MY GOD.

So...work it is then... :cry:

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs. Melon. Coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Scan bran (B) with cottage cheese.

Dinner - White wine, misery and a bag of mini chedders.

Snacks - Packet of cooked chicken, pineapple

On the agenda - Try to just get through the day intact. I can't go on like this though, I'm absolutely exhausted. :(

oh mate! What a nightmare of a day.

Hope things are better for you now - I'm hoping that due to your lack of posting (not that I'm one to talk) is because your dream spa break became a reality and you're getting massaged as I type :) enjoy the rest of your bank hol weekend!

Hey hun

Are you ok? I am just catching up on diaries after being waylaid by everything!

I hope you are well, come back hun! xxx

Tuesday

OK. I'm back. Went AWOL there for a bit as I think I just got a bit overwhelmed with everything.

Onto the food. I'm stripping back to basics this week. No photos for yesterday as I just sort of forgot.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, coffee with almond milk (A), Pineapple

Lunch - Scan bran (B), cottage cheese, tomatoes, cucumber. Muller light banoffee (1)

Dinner - Harissa chicken (2), new potatoes, cavolo nero.

Snacks - M&S Mexican chicken (2)

Syns - 5

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT - GET.IN!

On the Agenda - Work, head down and get some sh1t cleared. Beauty salon at lunchtime. Might do some cooking this evening although I've got a nagging feeling I'm forgetting something I need to do...

Last edited:
Wednesday - Pah!

Got another 100% day under my belt yesterday :party0049:. Already starting to feel better and more energised. God, I love SW.

Food

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - "Banoffee porridge" (B) - basically porridge oats cooked with LESS water so that I didn't end up with breakfast soup again ;), a toffee muller light and sliced banana. It was yummy.

Lunch - Harissa chicken (2) and new potato salad

lunch.jpg

Dinner - Salmon with udon noodles and stir fried veggies (2 for homemade curry paste). I bought a different sort of salmon as it was on offer and I didn't like it very much - I'm a heathen as I actually seem to prefer the taste and look of farmed salmon as opposed to wild. Cherries with 2% Greek yogurt (2) and golden syrup (2.5)

dinner.jpg

Snacks - Pineapple. ML Apple pie (1)

Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
Way to go with 100% on day two!

I too share your heathen ways, I prefer tinned Tuna to fresh Tuna - dum dum duuuuuuum!

I cannee find the frozen black cherries anywhere in Sainsbos! I am having withdrawal symptoms and I blame you for starting me on this addiction! Every time I go into Sainburys the shelf for cherries is totes bare!

Way to go with 100% on day two!

I too share your heathen ways, I prefer tinned Tuna to fresh Tuna - dum dum duuuuuuum!

I cannee find the frozen black cherries anywhere in Sainsbos! I am having withdrawal symptoms and I blame you for starting me on this addiction! Every time I go into Sainburys the shelf for cherries is totes bare!

OH NO! Have you tried Asda? They do frozen morello cherries and I actually prefer them to the Sainsbo ones.

OH NO! Have you tried Asda? They do frozen morello cherries and I actually prefer them to the Sainsbo ones.

ERM NO!!! I never knew Asda did them!! So going there tonight!

Thanks by the way (where's me manners!)

Sally! Glad you're back - and back on track too!

I always have very little sympathy for people - I've had too many people fake problems so that they can be centre of attention and now I'm a cynical, empathy-less witch I think!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far (I do know how you enjoy them so!) and I hope the drama has all calmed down a bit :)

HELLOOOOOOOOO?

OK.

So everything has been $hit which is why I've not been here or been following the plan at all. Lee and I have split up and I've been pretty devastated about it to be honest.

I'm going to try and have a 100% day today.

I'm going to go catch up but it's going to take me a while.

Aww hun! So sorry to hear about you and Lee, I hope you are feeling ok, we are hear if you need to chat, point of fact, I am just over the bridge if you need to chat...

Things like real life get in the way of taking care of yourself sometimes - so just ease yourself in to being 100% on food.

Take care
xxx

Thank you sweetie. I'm just. Just so shocked and stunned and basically ****3d up about it. I've just read back in my diary and I was SO in love with him and..ARGH!

I've been drinking too much and eating weird stuff and I just want to get back to eating properly as it gives me such a boost. I've got soup today. SOUP I SAY! No breakfast though, I have a banging hangover from 2 x bottles of wine last night. :cry:

Hope you're doing well and the wedding plans are going along. Will come and have a read through. xx

Oh hun! Its horrible to hear you have been suffering so - is there any chance of a reconciliation?

I am doing ok, not been on here very much, but I am doing well.

Please take care of yourself - time is a great healer, I know that sound w!nky, but it really is.

Anytime you want to meet up, I can come and meet you in Bluewater or Lakeside for a coffee, wine or a big fat burger!

xxx

Oh noooooooo! Dreadful news, so sorry to hear it. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Back