One SW day at a time

Glad to hear your all home and hope Oliver and Tom are both feeling better soon. Yay for looking at houses! I always fantasy shop on rightmove but it can get quite depressing when you see something that's perfect but way out of your price range. Hope your day at work goes quickly.

Yeah, I've had a little look this morning (naughty! I should be catching up on work!) and because we need a four bed the prices are blisteringly high but luckily I've got a pretty good budget and most of what I'm looking at is in the mid range of that.

We're only going to rent for a year anyway then we'll buy somewhere and GET MARRIED PROBABLY. I can't believe I even typed that - what's happening to me?! :copon:

wow! That all sounds really exciting!:D
Happy for you :)

Tuesday!

Yesterday - Green day...oooh, haven't had one of those for ages and planning on two this week!

Breakfast - Baked beans on toast (B), hot sauce (0.5), coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Gnocchi bake (A + 3.5) and runner beans

Dinner - Tomato and fennel soup (0.5)

Snacks - Orange muller light

Total syns - 4.5

Last edited:
I love new makeup, lipsticks are my downfall, I always need that particular colour!!!

Haha! I have about 70 nail polishes - I gave a massive bag of them to DS1 girlfriend a couple of weeks ago - all ones that seemed irresistible at the time but are really just not for me (Greens, blues and these ones with "sprinkles" in?).

I got a lip stain as well as the mascara - I LOVE lip stains.

Here's that mascara - check out my lashes!

Last edited:
What mascara is that? I'm a big beauty hoarder; I have more makeup than I can probably use in my lifetime but I am slowly working my way through it and selling the odd bit of high end stuff off. I am getting better though and haven't treated myself to anything new yet this year. There's still time though!

oooh exciting news moving in together and the big 'M' word - congrats

Red lipsticks!! I've got about 7 and the only way to get the right shade is a careful combination of 2 of them. The best one I've got is a Chanel one but even that's not QUITE right.

The other thing I buy obsessively is eyeshadow palettes. It's ridiculous I must have 5 blinking 'neutral' palettes and they're all the same.

Last edited:
Wednesday - grey, misty and damp out there today.

Well, taking cat to the vets tonight for the big injection. It's time for him and I don't feel too awful about it, but I know all that will change when it's done.

Good day foodwise yesterday, had another green day!

Yesterday - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs with celery salt, coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Tomato and fennel soup (0.5), toasted cheese sandwich (A and B)

Dinner - Afghani carrot and lentil korma - er, not a korma as we know it, definitely more of a dhal - bloody lovely though (Half B), roasted acorn squash

Snacks - Pineapple and 2% greek yogurt (0.5), Mint Muller light.

Total syns - 0.5

Last edited:
I think I'm going to have to take that visit to the vets with my cat soon. Big hugs to you, hope it goes as well as it can. Your food is always so inventive, I definitely need more squash in my life. It's going on the list for next week!

Back