One SW day at a time

He died an hour before I was due to take him. A proper old gentleman to the last.

Awwwwwww that's so sad, in a funny way I bet that made you feel a bit better xx

Thank you all. I'm so glad I didn't have to wrestle him into the cat box, then the car, then the surgery. His last half hour was spent on a comfortable cushion, head being stroked and being told he was a good cat.

Who could ask for more?

Last edited:
Thank you all. I'm so glad I didn't have to wrestle him into the cat box, then the car, then the surgery. His last half hour was spent on a comfortable cushion, head being stroked and being told he was a good cat.

Who could ask for more?

Here's my skateboarding cat - he was so cool.

View attachment 159945

Aww bless!
Making me start to well up here:)

He definitely looks like a cool dude and at least he didn't have to suffer the stress of you getting him to the vets. Hugs to all of you.

Aww sorry about your cat x

:grouphugg:You're all so lovely.

Thursday.

So not a bad day food wise yesterday.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs on toast (B + 1 for HP sauce), coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Afghani carrot and lentil dhal (2)

Dinner - Kleftico, rice and asparagus

Snacks - Orange muller light

Total syns - Not too sure what with that sauce, plus the meat was fatty! Let's call it 15.

On The Agenda - Not much, bit of light food planning and shopping, home and bed I think.

Last edited:
Friday - Hooray. Glad this week is coming to a close.

WI day - STS! Hmmm, EXACTLY the same as well which is odd, not even an oz off! It's ok, I think probably the stress of the last couple of weeks is messing with the scales so I'm not worried. I've been tracking my calories over the last couple of weeks and I'm well within range to be losing weight so it'll happen - it's just being stubborn at the moment.

I was shattered all day yesterday but got taken out for lunch by my boss which was nice. No pics of yesterday's food as I just wasn't in the mood!

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana porridge (B), Green tea

Lunch - Nando's - Butterfly chicken, spicy rice, corn on the cob (6.5)

Dinner - Whoops, I had a ham sandwich so doubled up on my B choice (6)

Syns - 12.5

Last edited:
STS is good, even if you were expecting a loss....you have had a lot going on!,it will come off soon :)
hope you meal out was good? :)
It's nice to get dressed up now & again, i need to do it more often :D

Wednesday

Sorry for my absence over the last few days I've not been very well and not been very on plan! I went back to work yesterday and it was horrendously busy and then I made a soup to bring and it was VILE so yesterday all went a bit wrong too!

Going for a 100%er today and have every confidence - haha!

Will try and get round to catch up with diaries if I get more than 5 minutes today!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Xxxxxxxxx big love Sally, good luck for WI tomorrow. Will post properly soon x

Back