One SW day at a time

Yippeee well done on the loss, I love the reference to 'chubby friends'!!!

Congrats on the loss! Well deserved! :) I have some choc shot, but not really used it that much....on pears or some fruit sounds like a good idea :)

Thank you! I could just eat it straight off the spoon - God it's lovely. Might try it with cherries tomorrow for a sort of Black Forest gateau flavour.

Saturday - Happy Valentines Day :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Got to love the weekend! Just throwing a ML down my throat before I hit a spin class. Oof!

Good day yesterday, 100%er plus I went to Bodypump. :innocent0002:

Oh oh on an unrelated note - have any of you boxsetter/Netflixers seen Fargo? OMG it is so great!

Yesterday - Extra Easy

BreakfaSt
- PB2 (2) and toast (B), coffee with almond milk (Half A)

image.jpg

Lunch - Mexican bean and tuna pasta salad

image.jpg

Dinner - Steak, celeriac chips (2), buttered mushrooms (2.5), spinach

image.jpg

Pudding - Same as last night! Pear and chocolate sauce (2)

Snacks - Lychees

Total syns- 8.5

Sunday

i went off to yoga first thing this morning and found it very tough indeed! I'm pretty tired today - and we've got the baby here - so a nice quiet one for me. Got quite a lot achieved yesterday so I don't feel too guilty!

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana and custard muller light, coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Cauliflower and coconut dhal (B) with beetroot and carrot salad.

image.jpg

Dinner - Middle Eastern chicken and apricot stew (2.5) with couscous.

image.jpg

Snacks - small bunch of black grapes, banana

Total Syns - 2.5

Thank you! I could just eat it straight off the spoon - God it's lovely. Might try it with cherries tomorrow for a sort of Black Forest gateau flavour.

LOL, I did something simialr with my choc scan bran cake & some raspberries, reminded me of black forest gateaux too :D

''Cauliflower and coconut dhal (B) with beetroot and carrot salad.''--------- sounds delish! :)

LOL, I did something simialr with my choc scan bran cake & some raspberries, reminded me of black forest gateaux too :D

''Cauliflower and coconut dhal (B) with beetroot and carrot salad.''--------- sounds delish! :)

Was just thinking the same thing! It sounds amazing.

I picked up some choc shot today, looking forward to trying it. I also got some sugar free chocolate eclairs. Super scrummy.

The dhal was ok, I'm hoping that the leftovers will be better after having a couple of days in the fridge.

A day day yesterday without any choc shot - I really have to make a scan bran cake soon!

Monday

Oooh, pulled a muscle at the back of my knee in yoga yesterday and it is painful! So, going to make today a rest day exercise-wise. Got an Abel & Cole delivery this morning, I'm trying out their roasting kits for a few weeks to see how I like them and to make a change. They send you a roasting joint and other ingredients along with a recipe - I'm pleased with this morning's which is a brisket of beef (surprisingly lean actually) with ale, honey and shallots. That will be going in the slow cooker for tomorrow's dinner.

Went over my syns yesterday but as I only had 2.5 syns on Saturday I'm not worried. I felt under par all day so I prescribed a glass of red and a marmite sandwich and it looks like it was just the job as I slept for ten hours straight last night and woke up feeling refreshed.

Yesterday - Green Day

Breakfast - Bacon (B), eggs and mushrooms (2 for butter) HP Sauce (1), coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Smoky black bean soup. My favourite soup! (apologies for the horrible picture! - Look at all the mess! :eek:)

Dinner - Creamy broad bean, pea, bacon (B) and sprout pasta. (1.5 x A for philadelphia tubs and sprinkle of parmesan)

Snacks - Marmite sandwich with white bread and butter (16), Glass of red wine (6), WW toffee apple yogurt

Total syns - 25

agree , pasta looks delicious!
the pasta reminds me of those cheesy nik nak crisps! -used to love them :D
Nik-Naks-Crisps.jpg

hope your knee heals up quick, pulled muscles are painful x

God, I loved nik naks - I loved the nice and spicy ones (and the scampi ones but we won't talk about that!)

Tuesday

Gorgeous sunny day - perfect for a lovely long tramp about the park. As it is I'm stuck at my desk so BOO to that. Pulled muscle is still a bit tender today so I'm not going to chance my luck and am going to cancel my class for later. It's more of a pulled tendon I think as it's right at the back - I'm trying to remember whether I felt it pull during yoga and what position I was in (so I can avoid it next time!) - but as the class felt like I spent the majority of the time twisted up like a bloody pretzel I think I've got no chance!

Apart from that I had a pretty good day yesterday. Syns are looking good at 52/105 (including planned syns for the rest of this week) so I'm debating opening a bottle of wine tonight to go with the beef brisket - I ordered a lovely bottle of Sicilian red and I'm hoping it reminds me of my holiday's in Southern Italy! Hmmm. I'll give it some thought.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Mexican bean and tuna pasta salad - TUMPS of it, I ended up throwing half of it away!

Dinner - Leftover chicken and apricot stew (2.5), couscous and roasted squash. This stew did not take kindly to re-heating!

Pudding - Chocolate cherries (1.5) with 2% Greek yogurt (1)

Snacks - Banana and blueberries

Total syns - 5

Back