One SW day at a time

Was the dhal better after a few days in the fridge? There are some wonderful pulse recipes in the Covent Garden books I got yesterday. OH just rolled his eyes when I came home with yet more cookery books.

It was a bit better but not fantastic! I wouldn't bother making it again, put it that way.

Yeah I like scandal! The third series maybe got a little crazy but I do really enjoy. It's by the same woman who did greys anatomy - not sure if you've seen that but it's freaking amazing. Probably my absolute favourite boxset. Suits and white collar are also good for easy watching, light humour and rather sexy men (especially white collar - Matt Bomer is just total melt in the middle. Also, on the subject of men, totally hear ay with Tom Hardy. Absolute dreamboat :love:

Great food yesterday Sal.

Yeah I like scandal! The third series maybe got a little crazy but I do really enjoy. It's by the same woman who did greys anatomy - not sure if you've seen that but it's freaking amazing. Probably my absolute favourite boxset. Suits and white collar are also good for easy watching, light humour and rather sexy men (especially white collar - Matt Bomer is just total melt in the middle. Also, on the subject of men, totally hear ay with Tom Hardy. Absolute dreamboat :love:

I'll second White Collar and Suits (although Suits went downhill in the more recent series) White Collar is fab and Matt Bomer is rather delectable

I'll have to give Scandal a whirl - DS1 is into Suits in a big way but I've never really fancied it!

I'll second White Collar and Suits (although Suits went downhill in the more recent series) White Collar is fab and Matt Bomer is rather delectable

White collar going on the list!

Friday - *muted hooray*

WI Day - 1.5 lbs ON. :cry::cry::cry:

No idea. My weekly syns were 72/105 - so an average of 10 per day which is perfect. I've done 5 exercise classes. I've been really, really good and so I just can't understand this at all. I'm always prepared to hold my hands up if I don't stick to plan properly but equally I really have this week. :sigh:. I've also been tracking my calories on MFP for the last ten days and I am bang on 1,400 net cals per day so WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF?

I've cricked my neck in the night as well so that's killing me this morning and I am really fed up. Out tonight to the theatre to see my friend in a play, I'm driving so won't be drinking. Again. That will probably mean I'll gain an effing stone next week.

Yesterday - Red Day

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs on toast (B), HP Sauce (1), coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Tuna and cottage cheese salad

Dinner - Salmon with stir fried veggies (B for oil)

Snacks - WW yogurt, nectarine, 2% yogurt (1) with cherries and syrup (1)

Total syns - 3

Weekly syns - 72/105

Out tonight to the theatre to see my friend in a play, I'm driving so won't be drinking. Again. That will probably mean I'll gain an effing stone next week.

Lol I had to giggle at this bit, sorry!
I'm sure it's all the exercise tho Sal- something about when you tear muscles they fill with water whilst they repair?
Its annoying but it can take a couple of weeks to settle down :-(
You know you've been perfectly on plan so it will even itself out!
Hope you've got a nice weekend planned x

Lol I had to giggle at this bit, sorry!
I'm sure it's all the exercise tho Sal- something about when you tear muscles they fill with water whilst they repair?
Its annoying but it can take a couple of weeks to settle down :-(
You know you've been perfectly on plan so it will even itself out!
Hope you've got a nice weekend planned x

I'm sure it's something like that - plus this week is the week I would have a star week (if I had them, which I don't) but even so...ANGER MAKING. :grumble:

Out for a Big Night Out tomorrow night which I'm feeling very ambivalent about - God, I'm a right bundle of laughs this morning. Ignore me! ;)

Hah I know the feeling! I am so glad we've got nothing planned this weekend. And I totally know I shouldn't be having takeaway tonight... but I don't care, because I won't be drinking. Rugby and cider just go so well together. As much as I love the internationals, it's good to have some time off.

Feeling like nervous wreck on the phone this morning, aftering being put through the mill in my coaching session. It was needed... but all a bit too much for first thing on a Friday morning.

Saturday - oooooooo

so, I copped the RIGHT hump yesterday and couldn't shake it off. Managed not to binge but was desperate too! I went to see my friend in her play and stuck to diet coke until 10:30 at which point I totally caved in to peer pressure (41 years old, folks) and then got drunk and danced my booty off. :stickdance:I left my car in the car park and had to walk three miles to pick it up this morning - BODY MAGIC! ;-)

I'm out again tonight - Oh dear. I've had a can of coke this morning, a packet of tic tacs (WHY?) and I'm planning on a day off plan (PIZZA!) to chase this hangover away before going out and earning myself another one,

its all all pretty self destructive really, considering how upset I was at the gain yesterday. I should stick to plan and behave myself.

I agree full fat coke is a saviour, see how you feel later & maybe not have pizza!!

Good morning lovelies.

So, I did have a day off plan yesterday. I enjoyed eating some crappy pizza and I also had a few chocolates. That was it though for the whole day!

Went clubbing last night, drank a vast array of stupid drinks but left at midnight so I'm not feeling too awful.

Stayed at my friend's house and hopefully she is going to mend my poor hip/back that's been causing all these pulled muscles (knee, neck!) and pain in the night lately. I can feel how wonky I am so will be glad to get de-wonked! On the downside I can't exercise for a week, but she will let me go swimming, so there'll be lots of that next week.

Got a letter from my college yesterday to tell me that the pottery course I signed up for at the end of last year is finally going to start next week! Woo-HOO! Exciting stuff indeed!

Have a lovely Sunday all.

Hi Sally! Hope your de-wonking is successful and you are back to normal soon.
My second weigh in yesterday morning showed 4 lbs off so I'm really pleased! Have been looking back through your diary for food ideas and tried some new things this week. Today we have been to Reds True Barbeque for lunch to celebrate my husband getting a new job :D I think you can safely say I am off plan today ha ha!

Good luck for the coming week, sw wise. Thanks again for the continued food inspiration and smiles xx

You too! I'm feeling so much better since my back was untangled. She's right about not exercising afterwards though. Swimming will be good for a change. Always a smug feeling to feel fine the morning after a night out

I feel really horrible cancelling my classes today. I'm not sure whether I'm going to be able to listen to her and I might HAVE to sneak at least one class in this week - I'm going to try very hard to be good though.

Hi Sally! Hope your de-wonking is successful and you are back to normal soon.
My second weigh in yesterday morning showed 4 lbs off so I'm really pleased! Have been looking back through your diary for food ideas and tried some new things this week. Today we have been to Reds True Barbeque for lunch to celebrate my husband getting a new job :D I think you can safely say I am off plan today ha ha!

Good luck for the coming week, sw wise. Thanks again for the continued food inspiration and smiles xx

Hoorah for the 4lbs! Well done that's a really great loss. Please let me know if you want any recipes - I've got vague ideas of most things and they're usually saved on my computer at work anyway. I hope you enjoyed your day off plan!

Hope you got de-wonked! lol :)
Pottery class?.....that's different :), what made you want to do that?....just interested :)

Yes, decidely less wonky this morning - and no hip pain in bed last night which was lovely! I used to do pottery when I was younger and I loved it. I'm quite "crafty" really, I like sewing and painting (I'm crap at painting though) and stuff like that but I've not really had the time to do it over the last couple of years. The local college has just moved pottery into their new site which is a 2 minute walk from my house so I just thought "Why not?!" and booked it up. Maybe I'll meet my Patrick Swayze to my Demi Moore there. ;)

Monday

RIGHT THEN. Back on plan after a weekend of not being AT ALL on plan. Yesterday was chocolate and cheese sandwiches and crisps and then an Indian take-away!

The de-wonking seems to have worked but I did just lie around all day yesterday like a dying swan - planning on a walk at lunch time as I don;t want to stiffen up too much.

So the plan for the rest of this week is to keep it pretty red and keep it as low syn as I can manage. I weirdly feel a bit thinner this morning and I'm wearing a new size 14 jumper! Did a sneaky peek this morning and I haven't gained anything but I'm sure a ton of poundage is just waiting in the wings to get me on WI day.

Back