One SW day at a time

Wednesday

So - I had yesterday off work to take DS1 to an interview at one his university choices. So, yesterday was another one off plan - argh! I counted calories instead and stayed within 1,500 so it wasn't too bad - it was basically nothing to eat until 6pm at which point I had a McDonalds! :sigh:

Today is going to be better. I'm so desperate to go to the gym it's actually giving me the right ar$e so I might go swimming tonight.

Awww sorry you are having a wobbly, if it helps i am also having a wobbly and cannot get back to it at the moment x

I'm telling you - it's those old February blues! Almost March though and the little flowers and buds on the trees will inspire us I'm sure.

Hah ignore me then! I really want to get back into pilates, because I found it great for my back... just finding a time and a place that I can make!

I find pilates really, really difficult which probably means I should do it more! Only a couple more days and I can get back to the exercise - HOORAY!

we all have wobbles as such :)
you will be back to it soon-----hope so -- i need some tempting food pics :D
x

God, my food is so boring at the moment - I will try and get my bottom in gear next week, I promise!

Thursday

Ooooh, I start my pottery evening class tonight. I am excited!

So, a fairly OKish day yesterday. I've pretty much written this week off as a bad lot though. WI day tomorrow and I'm seriously flirting with the idea of not weighing and then I can get back on track next week and maybe the damage won't be too great. I'm worried if I get a big gain on the scales I'll just carry on sabotaging myself. :giveup:. I'm out tomorrow night and then settling in for a week on plan, I'll see how I feel in the morning.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs on toast (B), coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Tuna and cottage cheese salad.

Dinner - Cajun chicken, jacket potato with LC Light (Half A), sprouts and green beans

Snacks - 3 x corn thins (6), mint chocolates (10ish?)

Total syns - 16

Hey Sal

Don't worry about your bad week, you have already written it off. My advice would be to weigh and get it over with and use those numbers (if they show a gain) as your benchmark to not see those numbers ever again! You have had an off week, so what, it happened, its in the past, leave it there in the past and march on tomorrow with a lion in your heart and strength to know that you are going to be brilliant next week, well from Saturday - enjoy your Friday night out and make Saturday your strong as a lion day!

Your dinner last night looks so clean and inviting.

xxxx

Hey Sal

Don't worry about your bad week, you have already written it off. My advice would be to weigh and get it over with and use those numbers (if they show a gain) as your benchmark to not see those numbers ever again! You have had an off week, so what, it happened, its in the past, leave it there in the past and march on tomorrow with a lion in your heart and strength to know that you are going to be brilliant next week, well from Saturday - enjoy your Friday night out and make Saturday your strong as a lion day!

Your dinner last night looks so clean and inviting.

xxxx

^^ this 100%. I would say to weigh as well. Sometimes it's better to know, so it can act to put you off a bit next time!

Same here , I would weigh as well:)
No good trying to cover it up if it is a gain, just take it and move on, sometimes not weighing can actually make you continue off plan...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another one who would WI too, that way you know exactly what, if any, damage is done & you know what you're dealing with x

ooh and enjoy pottery class tonight! I hope your teacher is dishy - i am imagining a Ghost moment with the Righteous Brothers singing in the background - ooohhhh my love, my darling ive hungered for your touch... was it righteous bros? I know Robson and Jerome did a turd version, but that's best forgotten!

GOD!

NONE OF YOU ARE MY REAL MUM AND JUST SHUT UP ABOUT WEIGHING IN!

*Doorslam*
*The Smiths on full blast*

:D

OK, I'll WI tomorrow but I shall lie to you as to the, no doubt, horrific results! Bearing in mind last week I was an actual angel (with wings and everything) and gained 1.5lbs - place your bids, roll up, roll up!

I reckon another 3 on.

Back