One SW day at a time

ooh and enjoy pottery class tonight! I hope your teacher is dishy - i am imagining a Ghost moment with the Righteous Brothers singing in the background - ooohhhh my love, my darling ive hungered for your touch... was it righteous bros? I know Robson and Jerome did a turd version, but that's best forgotten!

Why do you think I've signed up for pottery of all things? C'mon my Patrick Swayze - show us what you got! :cool:

You may find that your saintlyness from last week saves you?

Hmmmmm. Nope! I've got no hope - it's going to be dreadful but you're all right, I need to suck it up. I've had a 100%er so far today for the first time in a week - and I'm hoping that going off to do SEXYPOTTING later will mean I don't hear the siren call of the biscuit tin/bread bin/chocolate box.

Nah I reckon 2lb on - although like Torn says, your saintly week may be catching up and you may be surprised - just get on the scales and hold onto the sink at the same time, it really helps with the reading - i weighed in at 8st 3lb this morning, I really leaned tho :rolleyes:

Nah I reckon 2lb on - although like Torn says, your saintly week may be catching up and you may be surprised - just get on the scales and hold onto the sink at the same time, it really helps with the reading - i weighed in at 8st 3lb this morning, I really leaned tho :rolleyes:

Ah, the old sinky trick - I usually favour the one leg on the scales, the other leaning on the floor one. :p

Have fun at pottery! I'd love to have a go though creativity does not come naturally to me!
Id say you should WI but if it was me (and it has been so many times) I wouldn't haha. Good luck if you do! X

I will make something beautiful today and the leader of the class (Patrick Swayze) will say "OMG Sally, you're a genius, let us run away and build a business where you can do pottery all day and I will do all of the housework". This is the plan. AND THANK YOU for being the lone voice of sanity on the WI front. :sign0151:

LOL good luck with that ;-)
I'd love to know more about it when you've been- its a hobby I could actually see myself getting into!
Ah ha no worries. All I will say about it is on the occasions I've done it, when I go to WI again I tend to be quite disappointed as ive usually been very good then show a maintain or maybe half pound loss! X

Friday - Yay!

WI DAY - 1lb on. Bullet dodged and hopefully I can get rid of that next week when I get back on plan and get back to the gym.

OK, so pottery! Amazing, I really enjoyed it. Lovely group of people, lovely big studio and it was really great to do something creative for a change. I made a couple of very, very wonky pots haha!

100%er yesterday, oh and I tried one of those Iceland SW meals - the chicken tikka masala one. It was very handy as I just threw it in the microwave, made up some cauliflower rice to go with it and there was no big faff before I went out. Out again tonight and so giving the meatballs and pasta a try. They're not something I'd want to eat too regularly (bit bland for me TBH) but it was good to have as a back up.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Weetabix (B) with banana, coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Chilli and coriander prawn (1.5) salad

Dinner - SW Chicken tikka, pilau spiced cauliflower rice, mixed pickle (2)

Snacks - WW yogurt

Total syns - 3.5

1lb? Thats fantastic!

Pottery sounded fun and your pots look great for a first attempt! Stella has got her Groove back - ouch! I have the chicken tikka SW meal and the salmon farfelle, let us know what the meatballls are like too. I love a meatball!

Happy Friday!

xx

Hi! Well done on only 1lb on! :D
Glad you enjoyed your pottery class. Bet it was great fun. Your pots look great for a first attempt!
I started a yoga class today and really enjoyed it. Quite hard work though! Hoping to tone up a bit..
That salad looks delish. I just had jacket potato and smoked salmon salad. Getting addicted to smoked salmon but my funds don't always run to it!! Find it really filling.
Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Hurrah - see, it was nowhere near as bad as you thought! Pots look pretty damned good for a first attempt. Have a lovely night out

The pots are ridiculous - but I haven;t done any pottery for so long I was pretty impressed that I didn;t just smash the clay into my hair and run around like an over-excited 11 year old.

I'm subbing, your food photos look amazing! Hoping for inspiration!

Hello - MY FAVOURITE CHEESE - Thank you and welcome. I'm not being very inspirational at them moment, it's all SW freezer dinners and salads - will try and be better next week. *pressure*

1lb is not a lot :)
Pottery looks good at least they have the shape and not all wobbly looking!:D
Have a good night out :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you petal! I am putting on my dancing shoes for tonight (and my drinking hat)

Hi! Well done on only 1lb on! :D
Glad you enjoyed your pottery class. Bet it was great fun. Your pots look great for a first attempt!
I started a yoga class today and really enjoyed it. Quite hard work though! Hoping to tone up a bit..
That salad looks delish. I just had jacket potato and smoked salmon salad. Getting addicted to smoked salmon but my funds don't always run to it!! Find it really filling.
Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Oh, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yoga - I love it but managed to hurt myself doing it so I'm a bit wary now - I think it's deceptive! As for smoked salmon - you can get those "basics" ranges in most of the supermarkets for not much money at all - they're trimmings usually so perfectly good just not as pretty as the sliced stuff.

Have a lovely Friday night everyone.

Hello - MY FAVOURITE CHEESE - Thank you and welcome. I'm not being very inspirational at them moment, it's all SW freezer dinners and salads - will try and be better next week. *pressure

Another halloumi fan, yey. I love it :) and, no pressure, but I scanned through the first few pages of your diary and thought WOW! So I can make do with some of your previous food for inspiration for now ;)

Saturday - zoinks!

Last night was utterly hilarious, lots of very elderly people there - oh man. I was the youngest there by about 10 years - excellent for the ego. I bought a new dress which I LOVE as well so all good. Drank quite a bit of prosecco but no shots so I'm feeling pretty good today.

Planning to to do some cooking today and a bit of pottering. Going out for a meal tomorrow with the family so I'm going to try and be good today.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Boiled eggs, coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - chicken tikka salad

Dinner - SW meatball and pasta Iceland jobby. It was good.

Snacks - WW yogurt, gallon of prosecco.

Total syns - A billion.

Hello! Yes, I've had a lovely day with the family! Yet again off plan. Oh dear. I can't seem to get back into the swing of it.

glad you had a good day:)
Keep trying !
You WILL get back to it, i just know it :D.....you're just having a dodgy time with it :D

Back