One SW day at a time

Hope you've had an amazing weekend Sal! Love your pottery and massive well done on securing a 1lb gain rather than 400 (like me). Fabulous work!

Off plan over here too! Oopsie! Back on track tmrw eh guys?? ;)
Wishing you all a 100%er tmrw xxx

Morning Sal,

How are you this fine day? Friday sounded like a good laugh - so the meatballs were acceptable were they? I was a bit iffy about them. Did you go for the whole pack or half? Were the balls big :D?

I hope you are back with us today and yesterday wasn't too bad..

Weekends are the toughest aren't they? I have just had a naughty couple of days too - onwards and downwards m'dear./
xx

Hello all! I'm on the app so can't do the quotey thing properly - thanks for all your support though!

I think I'm going to get a 100%er under my belt today. I've taken the day off work to look after the baby so I've made some soup for lunch and I'm preparing a chicken for tea tonight so as long as I don't look at the bread in the cupboard I should be alright!

March is here, which means it's only a couple of months before I'm going to want to wear clothes that aren't as forgiving as big jumpers so I really, really need to get back on track.

COME ON!

I don't think 'back on track' is the right phrase, you've being doing well lately, I'm sure by the time we get to summer clothes all will ok x

Tuesday

Thankfully I managed to stick to plan yesterday - Thank goodness. Now, just to do that for the rest of my life and all will be well ;)

Got a busy week ahead of me both at home and at work so I really need to get my head on straight. Definitely think part of the problem I'm having at the moment is to do with not eating enough "good" stuff so then I fall into a cycle of thought that goes "I DON'T CARE, I AM STARVING" and then I eat junk - well bread generally because that is my go to filler upper. With this in mind I'm going to make sure I eat plenty of fruit and some yogurt today and sort it out!

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Curried sweet potato and squash soup

Dinner - Persian saffron and lemon chicken, bulgar wheat salad

Snacks - Banana

Total syns - none, and that's just fine!

Yep, def eat more good stuff!
and stay away from the bread!:D
It may taste good , but it really is NO GOOD for you! :D.....esp with butter on ! :drool:

I love it though :( and I'm sorry but two slices of airbread just doesn't do it for me. Never mind onwards and downwards eh!

I'm getting really good at making sure I have a stack of fruit and veg with me, so I have plenty to snack on during the day!

I have to have something to munch on and it's irritating because I know this of old so why I ever let myself forget it is beyond me. It's like I'm thick or something!

Wednesday! All the rays!

Good day yesterday, DS1 got an offer for his preferred university which made us all happy. I just hope he's going to take the place and not defer. Good day foodwise, got some planning done as well and actually felt in control of it all for the first time in a while. I CAN DO THIS!

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge (B) with nectarine. Coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Saffron chicken with bulgar wheat and salad

Dinner - Slow cooker beef vindaloo-oooo-ooo-hot-hot! (1.5), coriander rice, side salad. YUM!

Snacks - Banana, WW yogurt, 2% yogurt (1) with cherries and agave nectar (1.5)

Total syns = 4

Well done on DS getting his first university choice, I think that is the first time young people realise they don't get everything they want, up until then they do, I'm talking college & school, will he be living at home or on campus? Nathan lived at home which was easier for us, we'd have struggled had he gone to a uni where he had to live on campus.

As always yummy food x

ooo curry looks lovely. I have some quorn steak strips, may have to make those into a curry of some sort this week

It just about blew my head off - had it again for lunch and somone asked me if I had a cold afterwards as my nose was streaming! Haha!

Well done on DS getting his first university choice, I think that is the first time young people realise they don't get everything they want, up until then they do, I'm talking college & school, will he be living at home or on campus? Nathan lived at home which was easier for us, we'd have struggled had he gone to a uni where he had to live on campus.

As always yummy food x

He'll be living away at campus :cry:. It's a really scary thought as I can't imagine him not being with me - and not speaking to him at least once a day. Sometimes I feel like I can't wait as he's such a bloody teenager and he drives me to distraction but it's going to be awful when he actually goes. He doesn't seem old enough to me but I'm sure everyone feels that way! DS2 will be even worse though as he's an August baby so will literally just be turning 18 when he shuffles off to university...I'm hoping to persuade him to stay local though as there's a very good drama uni near us and that would be ideal (FOR ME!)

My parents were the same with me and my sister (she went to Glasgow, so it was even further!) I actually speak to them most days now and still called regularly when I was a student. He'll have an amazing time! Wish I was just about to start uni again, life was so much easier then.

Oh Lord, I think I;d die if one of them went to Glasgow! It was lovely walking around the university campus though - I felt really jealous of him starting his adult life...all of it just stretching ahead of him.

My parents had some experience of it; I was at boarding school in the UK whilst they were in Germany. I secretly think they were glad to get rid! My sister then dropped out of uni and moved home and it's taken them several years to get rid of her again.

They always saw it as a great excuse for weekends away to come and visit. Although both of them hate driving in Bristol, so tend to avoid it! Bristol's my home now and I really don't think I could live anywhere else in the UK. I was told in my first week of university that Bristol would become my life, "you might leave, but you'll always come back". So very true... I went half way around the world, but the place I settled when I came back was this crazy old city!

Nathan & Lydia both moved out in the same week, Lydia just a few streets away which was fine, but Nathan moved to Gloucester I really missed him when he first went, I still do but it's easier, we would stay up at night chatting and putting the world to rights, that is what I miss the most, I've no words of wisdom 'cause it just isn't easy. Lydia is moving to Fuerteventura in June for a minimum of 2 mths I have no idea how I'm going to cope with that, at the moment I see her everyday x

Back