One SW day at a time

Saturday - marvellous.

Ok, so booked in for Bodypump this morning, then planning on some serious cooking this afternoon. My favourite sort of day.

Yesterday was good - went a bit westwards with the wine but it was Friday so *shrugs*

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, half a grapefruit, coffee with SS milk (YUCK! to the dairy!)

image.jpg

Lunch - Tuna and cottage cheese salad

image.jpg

Dinner - Bean chilli with roasted squash. :drool: Quark in the background and boy did I need it!

image.jpg

Snacks - Banana, pineapple

Total Syns - About 30 wine ones! :eek:

Here to sub! Wow your food looks great! :) Congrats on your loss so far!

Sounds like a good day :)
Enjoy bodypump & cooking :D
bean chilli looks yummy!

i had to cancel the pump! I keep feeling dizzy when I stand up :eek: (hangover!!) ;)

Love the chilli in roasted squash, I have to make this! Well done on your loss x

Thank you! It was my last squash and the season is well and truly over as there were none in Asda this week :cry: So it's back to the old butternut squash again until September. Boooo!

Here to sub! Wow your food looks great! :) Congrats on your loss so far!

Thank you, hello and welcome! Your stats are fantastic, very well done to you!

Sunday

Up early this morning as the baby stayed last night and you know how that is! It's handy as I'm booked in for spinning at nine. *groan*. Good day food wise yesterday, had an unusual green day and really enjoyed it.

Yesterday - Green Day

Breakfast - French toast (B + 2 for butter) with 2% Greek yogurt (0.5), berries and syrup (0.5), coffee with almond milk (A)

image.jpg

Lunch - Bean chilli with wild rice and salad.

image.jpg

Dinner - Vegetarian shepherds pie (A +1), flowering sprouts and broccoli :drool: Delicious!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pudding - Pear and chocolate sauce (1) with yogurt (1)

Snacks - Cathedral city baked bites (6), red delicious

Total Syns - 12

Monday!

So felt really, really odd again yesterday. Really dizzy every time I stood up, bit of a headache. I was a bit worried until DS2 also complained of gidiness so think I was probably fighting something off. I feel fine this morning.

Anyway, all this feeling weird lark resulted in a pretty off plan day, so nose back to the grindstone today!

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - LC light (Half A) and marmite on toast (B), coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - "Chinese" style cauliflower and chicken curry, chips (2 for oil). Hmmm, interesting - great texture but a bit of a bitter undertang, I'm not sure if the cauliflower was bitter or whether I burned the spices, but I'll deffo try try this one again.

Dinner - Whoops, none. Because I'd eaten some brioche and some cold pizza and some chocolate. *groan*

Total syns - WHOOPSY

Those days are going to happen; especially when you've not been feeling great. Look at it this way; you have the best part of a week until weigh in to get back on track.

Yes, just fiddling a little bit with the plan for the week to get a bit more fish in and a lot more exercise!

That curry looks really nice!! Can you share the recipe please? :) x

I adapted it from this thread: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/256137-creamy-curry-superfree.html

I chopped up an onion and a couple of cloves of garlic and softened them in frylight for about 5 minutes. Then added some curry powder, some ginger and some hot chilli powder (because I am clearly mad and cannot just trust that "Hot curry powder" will be hot enough!), then added the cauliflower and the chicken stock - just enough to cover the cauli. I did have to add a bit more after I blended it to loosen it up a bit. Fried off a couple of chicken breast and some chunky sliced onion, added some frozen peas and then the sauce and just warmed it all through. It made two generous servings.

Well done on your loss Sally! Not sure if I posted that. You really deserved it from the week before so it's all good. Sounds like you could have been coming down with something - last year I got something called labyrinthitis which is some inner ear infection type thing that ruins your balance so the world starts spinning, thus making you nauseous too. If it continues at all it might be worth popping to your doctor.

Hurrah for Monday being over. Hope yours was bearable x

Well done on your loss Sally! Not sure if I posted that. You really deserved it from the week before so it's all good. Sounds like you could have been coming down with something - last year I got something called labyrinthitis which is some inner ear infection type thing that ruins your balance so the world starts spinning, thus making you nauseous too. If it continues at all it might be worth popping to your doctor.

Hurrah for Monday being over. Hope yours was bearable x

I think there was something going on with my ear as I had a touch of ringing in it as well - but I'm all better now, thank goodness.

Tuesday!

The sun is shining and it is a very pretty day out there this morning. Excellent day yesterday, got out for a good long walk at lunch time and went spinning in the evening. My determination has ramped right up as it looks like I'll be booking our summer holiday this week - no greater motivator than the thought of me in swimwear! It looks like we'll be taking DS1's girlfriend and the baby with us this year which is really exciting as well - it will be the baby's first holiday abroad and I am so looking forward to seeing her at the beach and in the swimming pool. I have 27 weeks to get some serious weight off - I would love to aim for a pound a week but it's unlikely with my history, so I suppose I will be grateful for 1/2lb per week which will at least mean another stone off. Let's see.

Yesterday - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs with celery salt, coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Bean chilli with wild rice and salad

Dinner - Vegetarian shepherds pie (B +1), veggies. Thinking I'm going to have to freeze the rest of this but I'm a bit worried it's not going to freeze well. :eek:

Snacks - 0% Greek yogurt with strawberries, banana, 1 alpen light (Half B)

Total syns - 1

God...your pics look great! They look like they are from the SW magazine!...lol..

Shepherds pie looks yummy x

It was really nice actually - I was a bit unsure but it is a fantastic recipe.

Oh I like the talk of holiday booking, where are you thinking of going?

I'm not too sure of the veggie shepherds pie, I've never frozen it after cooking.

It's a lovely day here too, doesn't it make you feel better we've got the sun shining through, well we would if we didn't have to close the blinds!!!

Blinds are closed here too as the sun shines right on my monitor! I think we're looking at not going too far - I don;t want a long flight with a little one - she'll be almost two by the time we go so you can imagine! I'm looking at a resort we've been to before actually in Corfu - terrific family friendly beach, lovely resort which has now gone all inclusive (which will be a first for us!) so I'm hoping to get it booked ASAP.

God...your pics look great! They look like they are from the SW magazine!...lol..

Thanks but they're only snaps off an i-phone! Close up is the key ;)

It's gorgeous here too! Would much rather be out there... I'd even put up with the ensuing hay fever.

Just been for a long walk and it's so warm out there! I regretted taking my coat with me TBH - plus a little fly flew up my nose and I didn;t have a tissue with me so had to blow my nose on my jumper sleeve. :p

Sally you really make me laugh! Thank you!! :D The fly!
Food looks lovely as always. Glad you are not feeling dizzy anymore.
I am officially fed up of salad... Arrrgggh!!! If I see another lettuce leaf I'll crack up! :p
So my superfree/speed food today has been roasted veg. Enjoyed it too.
Have a great Wednesday xx

Sally you really make me laugh! Thank you!! :D The fly!
Food looks lovely as always. Glad you are not feeling dizzy anymore.
I am officially fed up of salad... Arrrgggh!!! If I see another lettuce leaf I'll crack up! :p
So my superfree/speed food today has been roasted veg. Enjoyed it too.
Have a great Wednesday xx

Bleugh, it was horrible - I scrabbled about in my bag a bit for a tissue, then considered doing that disgusting thing that footballers do, then decided to just use the sleeve. :giggle:

I know what you mean about salad fatigue! Have you tried celeriac/BNS "chips"? They're fab and superfree.

Back