One SW day at a time

Thursday - Busy, Busy!

OK, so I've decided to change my fast day to tomorrow - :eek: - It's OK, it makes more sense practically as I've got a spinning class booked for 6:45 tomorrow morning and the thought of going to do that after having only 500 cals the day before doesn't appeal too much - plus I need an early night as I've got to be up Saturday morning at horrible hour to get on the road to Welsh Wales as early as possible...PLUS as I'll be at pottery tonight I won't be eating anything from 6.30 this evening which brings my 16 hour fast to a more reasonable time (ate my last thing last night at 8:30).

FITBIT! LOVE IT! This is a screenshot for yesterday - you can click into all those categories and get more information about your day. It connects up to MFP and I just LOVE IT.

Fitbit.PNG

Foodwise - Sticking to SW but with additional HEXB's really, and a bit more oil. I enjoyed everything I ate yesterday - especially my dinner. NOM.

Yesterday - Extra Easy - Feast Day

Breakfast - Baked beans on toast (B), Coffee with almond milk (Half A) - 350 cals

Lunch - Vegetarian vindaloo, Veeta dine in pilau rice, Wholemeal chappatti, mixed pickle, 0% Greek yogurt - 885 cals

Dinner - Pan fried salmon fillet, courgette crisps, roasted butternut squash, steamed spinach and green beans (B for 2 tsps of oil and 1 tsp butter) - 505 cals

Pudding - 0% Greek yogurt, cherries and agave nectar syrup - 189 cals

Snacks - NAS squash, cod liver oil tablet - 24 cals

Total cals - 1,929

Mm what a lovely feast day of food! Sounds like you are doing great combining 5:2 and SW.
I am having one of those days where I can't stop eating and don't feel full. Coming up to *week. Still on plan but a lot more food. Happened last month too and I sts at weigh in which I would be fine with. Already had cheese omelette on toast with apple and yoghurt and chai tea and 3 small squares of choc. Now all I can think about is lunch!!! Oink oink!!
Hope you are having a great Thursday and that your fast day goes well tmrw Sally xxx

I'm not surprised you love the Fitbit when you clicked up 12,000 miles. Wowza!!!

Mm what a lovely feast day of food! Sounds like you are doing great combining 5:2 and SW.
I am having one of those days where I can't stop eating and don't feel full. Coming up to *week. Still on plan but a lot more food. Happened last month too and I sts at weigh in which I would be fine with. Already had cheese omelette on toast with apple and yoghurt and chai tea and 3 small squares of choc. Now all I can think about is lunch!!! Oink oink!!
Hope you are having a great Thursday and that your fast day goes well tmrw Sally xxx

These days happen! At least you're on plan!

I'm not surprised you love the Fitbit when you clicked up 12,000 miles. Wowza!!!

HA! Yeah? And? I walked to New Zealand - I'm typing this from...*hurriedly googles a place*...Dunedin and I have to say it's rather lovely.

Looking good!
And 12,000 miles!
Def going to get a Fitbit:D

The Fitbit looks pretty good a lot of info on there
Can you add food intake on the or does that have to be on MFP ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The M&S range is brilliant. They do a country vegetable soup, that works out at 162cals for the whole pot... very filling on a fast day x

Definitely going to try this! Thank you :)

HA! Yeah? And? I walked to New Zealand - I'm typing this from...*hurriedly googles a place*...Dunedin and I have to say it's rather lovely.

I never doubted for ONE MOMENT that you hadn't done the 12000 miles, that's definitely plausible, I was just sharing my impressed-ness. Especially as I'm presuming most of it was done during your lunch break. Does your work mind that you walk to somewhere in a different timezone so that when you arrive an hour later it's bedtime?

That's a long walk back to come home for pottery class! Hehe enjoy this evening.

It was tough going but I managed to get back in time!

Looking good!
And 12,000 miles!
Def going to get a Fitbit:D

The Fitbit looks pretty good a lot of info on there
Can you add food intake on the or does that have to be on MFP ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can add food on there but I haven't tried it as I think MFP is so fantastic. Really impressed with it all.

I never doubted for ONE MOMENT that you hadn't done the 12000 miles, that's definitely plausible, I was just sharing my impressed-ness. Especially as I'm presuming most of it was done during your lunch break. Does your work mind that you walk to somewhere in a different timezone so that when you arrive an hour later it's bedtime?

Work are very good about me hopping onto other continents in my lunch break - as long as I make sure all the invoices are paid. ;)

FRIDAY - Eclipse Day!

WI Day - STS, that's alright, I'm expecting the scales to hop about a bit while I'm trying something new so not worried.

Cancelled step this morning even though I was up in time to go and do it - my legs are SCREECHING at me! Think it must be delayed DOMS after pump on Wednesday as I upped my weight and it was a new release. My inner thighs are not happy! Managed to clock up my 10,000 steps yesterday with a long, hilly walk at lunch time and today is a fast day so I'm feeling OK. Pottery was great, really enjoyed myself and made a fish wind chime! Got a bit of running around to do today and a VERY busy day workwise as we approach the dreaded year end. Boo!

Yesterday - Extra Easy - Feast day

Breakfast - Crunchy bran (B) with banana and blueberries, coffee with almond milk (A) - 357 cals

Lunch - Tuna and cottage cheese salad - 542 cals

Dinner - SW burger, wholemeal roll (B), sweet potato and red pepper chorizo fries, green beans - 712 cals

Snacks - Brazil nuts, coffee with evap milk - 180

Total cals - 1,791

I can't really type too well obviously! Did it on Saturday night and then had to drive home from Wales:eek: hard as nails! No plaster as they can't do that on the elbow so just a collar and cuff sling but got to go to the fracture clinic next week.

Can't drive, won't be able to do pottery. I'm gutted.

Oh noooooo Sally! Horrible. Really hope it isn't causing too much pain etc. how did you manage that?

No, I'm not at work today, I'm going to try to go tomorrow - on the bus!! - but I'm in a lot of pain so not sure how I'll cope.

I was out with my cousin, had a couple of drinks and a meal then slipped on a wet patch in the pub and knocked myself out. I think I must have broken it then but it's all a blank after that fall so I don't know. Getting too old for heels and slippery floors.

Back